Feedback on new store!!!

Tourist
4 0 0

Please provide feedback on our new store babiboutique.com especially on pricing.

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
1962 109 354

Hello @BABIBoutique, I hope you are doing good! I reviewed your store & here is the feedback about your store:

The home Page should flow better. I would recommend setting it out like this. Slideshow Image- Collection List- New arrivals, Bestsellers- Testimonials- Newsletter sign up box- Instagram Feed

- Add privacy policy, FAQ.

- Having a good brand logo help with branding. 

- You should add reviews on the product page. Reviews help in building trust with other visitors.

Add a referral program, it helps in increasing sales and creates brand awareness. You can ask your customers to refer a product to their friends and family. When the product is referred by some known, people tend to purchase the product. The referral program helps in increasing sales. You can give a reward for referring the product.

Add a chatbot- Welcome new visitors, boost your customer engagement, deliver personalized recommendations, and much more. Give customers instant answers 24/7 with the help of the live ChatBot.

- Add Newsletter Subscription with automatic emails with thankyou and discount coupon.

If you would like to implement the above features/ customer engagement or marketing tools in your store. I would recommend you to install the all in one Shopify app AiTrillion. You can check it out. I am sure you will find it useful.

Hope this helps!!

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
Shopify Partner
415 9 67

Hi @BABIBoutique 

I am Vinod from Bombay India - Providing Professional Google & Bing Ads Management, Conversion Rate Optimization, Email Marketing Services to small & medium business clients across the globe.

I saw your website. Firstly I would say the Logo is good. Simple and Stands Tall.

The collection under Bottoms, Jumpsuits and Purses needs to be more appealing. Currently It's looking like china stuff. (no offense please) Women need great design and quality in clothing wear. I have served these kind of merchants so I am suggesting.

Can you please confirm the shipping time for all your products ?

Also are all your products Made In USA ?

On product Details page the page looks very big vertically as on right side you the sizing chart - please try to have the chart inside a popup and try to create a product gallery instead of keeping all images open.

Remove the social sharing options from all product detail pages

You need to add a physical address and create about page too.

The Menu needs some tweaks (specially the products under accessories) Try to add quality accessories.

Wouldn't you love to increase sales & conversions ?
Perfect! I would Love to grow your product sales with below services & better ROI.
Before spending any $$$ on digital marketing channels - I will provide you further A FREE Analysis Report for your website.

You can contact me on my reachable email.

Thank you

Vinod

Vinod Sachdev.
Digital Marketing Consultant
Google & Bing Ads | Web Design & Development | Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO)
15+ years Industry Experience & Knowledge of Latest Web Technologies
250+ Clients Served - across USA, UK, Spain, Caribbean Islands, India & more.
625+ Paid Ads Search, Shopping, Display, Re-Marketing Campaigns Successfully Managed which achieved higher sales
100+ Custom Websites & Landing Pages Designed & Developed

email vinod.digitalcentrics@gmail.com | https://digitalcentrics.com/

Hi @BABIBoutique

It's PageFly-Shopify Page Builder App here. I would like to share some of my first impressions when first browsing through your store. Hopefully, they can be beneficial to you in some ways to gain more sales. But first, don't miss out the latest article on how to amplify your sales in this holiday season.

What I like about your store

1. The site layout is organized and easy to navigate between pages. Your mission and the products you’re selling is well presented right in the first 3 sections of the Home page.

2. The images high quality and the display is well thought, there’s a characteristic in the way you arrange you visuals and content.

3. The hover effects in Collection List is very useful in terms of making the stand out more.

What can be improved:

I/ Homepage

1. More CTA Buttons. CTA don’t need to be everywhere, but they can be powerful as a push to your customer towards the next step in the sales funnel. For example, there’s only 1 CTA button in the 1st slide, and not the rest of the slideshow.

PageFly_0-1606816771262.png

II/ Collection Page

1. The layout of the columns in collection is not very aligned.  

PageFly_3-1606816928400.png

2. You should remove the grey background in the products as it would make an impression of unevenness, even though I believe all the product images have the same size. And again, Add to Cart should be added in the Collection page to increase the chance of clicking to view the products.

3. Use Load More instead of Pagination

Even though Pagination is widely used among online store merchants but I would advise against it. As our customer would have a hard time to compare products between 2 pages and other problems. With Load More, you can do that easily.

PageFly_2-1606816771337.png

Overall, this is an excellent work and you must’ve invested a lot of time and effort in making this work. Just a little tweak and it will go a long way. You can try out page builder like PageFLy to create intuitive and conversion-rate-optimized landing page. If you find this comment helpful, please like and mark this as solution. Good luck!

PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder.
- Use the Christmas template to skyrocket your sales.
- PageFly Page Builder: Website | Facebook | LinkedIn | Group | Youtube
- [Tutorial] Get more tips on using PageFly to soar sales this season

Hey @BABIBoutique,

You've made some great improvements since we last spoke. Great job!

I took a look through and noticed some errors at the checkout. The first one was that phone number and apartment/suite are currently required fields. I would make them both optional.

babi-ship1.png

The second thing was that your products are not available to Canadians. This may be intentional and that is totally fine, just make sure you make it known on your website that you only ship within the USA (or wherever you do).

babi-ship.png

I'd also recommend you spend some time on your SEO. By default, Shopify will pull your product titles and descriptions and use that as your SEO (that is what is happening in your case). You don't want to leave your SEO to default, you want to be intentional about the words you use so that you are reaching your intended audience. We see it a lot, store owners get plenty of traffic but no sales and they are left discouraged and frustrated. Definitely don't want that for you so please do watch this video:

Lastly, I'm not sure what your setup is but if you are drop shipping, please give this a watch:

We hope our response was helpful, if it was, let us know by giving us a thumbs up!

Best of luck!

PS: Make sure to grab your FREE Christmas store banners & pop-up’s!

Free-Christmas-Graphics.png

You can download them for free when you sign up for our email list.

Enjoy!

Dropshipping with no sales? Learn how to find WINNING products!