Feedback on new store

Solved
WowLights
1 0 1

Hey! That’s my first store here..

I have some ads running rn but no one seems to buy anything.. I’d love a feedback thanks!

Wow-lights.com

Mihir_Gupta_
Shopify Partner
241 9 69

Hey @WowLights ! I see you have a single product store. Here is what you can do to make it effective - 

1. Utilize the homepage only to tell about your product by sharing its images, a little bit of copyrighting techniques. 

2. You have no favicon, we can help you to come up with a nice icon right next to the address bar!

3. There is no about us section? I'm sure people would love to read about your company! 

4. Why don't you integrate augmented reality into your Shopify store? This way, users will be able to get a clear view of your product and at the same time, they'll love navigating your website.

Rest, your site looks neat and clean! If you can, just try and have a blog section (but since its a home decor product you might not have much to talk about)

I'm from CedCommerce - a group of coders and tech enthusiasts trying to help eCommerce guys with their store set up. You can reach out to me anytime for any kind of customisation ; add-ons or drafting sales/marketing/social media strategy! We have helped quite a few entrepreneurs in their journey, and if you need a helping hand, we would be glad to offer one! 

Ps. I'm just a message away! 

Wish you luck for your Shopify journey! Cheers! .-. 

Helping store owners in their smooth eCommerce journey! ;)
0 Likes

This is an accepted solution.

Even with a good CTR or tons of traffic, if people are not buying then it's not the right traffic. Not all traffic is created equal. The one thing we tell each client is that you can get traffic of all kinds but that does not mean it's the right traffic for your store.

Homepage Feedback

1. Consider not having your product on the homepage. Your homepage should sell your brand and get people curious about going to your product page. Right now your homepage is bare and lifeless

Product Page  Feedback

1. I would redesign the layout of your product page as it's disorganized right now. I would make sure you have Product Title, Costs, Size/Colour Selection, Add To Cart button and then Product Description as the order of your product page information. Anything else needs to be put somewhere else on the product page...the above layout is what people expect

2. I would move "BRING THE AMAZING STARRY SKY INTO YOUR OWN ROOM!" to lower on your product page. This does not matter if you have not sold me on buying it yet

3. Add links to your shipping and return/refund policy on each product page

4. Reformat your product description right now as it's all centered text and does not look professional

5. Add a longer product description as this is how you convince someone to buy on your site. Plus it helps with SEO and ranking in organic search

Your store just needs some tweaks to take it up a level.  Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know. You can also accept this post as a "Accepted Solutions" if you found it extra helpful! Good luck.

We help ecommerce & DTC brands create, manage and scale profitable PPC campaigns: TakeSomeRisk.com

P.S. Take my Google Shopping Course and help grow your revenue this month.
0 Likes