Feedback on new store

Highlighted
2 0 0

Hi,

Would love some feedback on my new jewellery store https://ex-a.com/

Im using Shopify basic but would love to know how it looks from another eye?

Thank you 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
36 0 11

Hello @wingdesu, I hope you are doing well!

Honestly, your store looks so confusing, you have a different landing page and a different homepage, and there's no easy navigation. I strongly suggest choosing a better and more engaging theme for your website with a drop-down menu for different product categories in the navigation bar. People tend to on an organized place rather than an unorganized one.

When I was exploring your store I didn't find any description for any product, and also no review section, customers usually find reviews and product descriptions helpful before purchasing any product and also it's an essential part for building the trust of the customers.

In addition, I have checked the On-Page SEO rating of your website which isn’t good enough. You might want to work on that along with the products which have no meta description as meta description and SEO rating vastly impact your store visibility on google and other possible interaction places. The meta description plays an important role in attracting the right kind of traffic ultimately resulting in better conversions.

Moreover, you can fix your product title for better reach, a title must have the essential information about the product take Amazon’s titles for example. 

I’d really suggest you try Descrii, they provide titles, descriptions, and meta descriptions for your products that’ll help your website to climb high in search rankings and ultimately gain more traffic and conversion. 

I hope this helps.

Have a nice day

1 Like
Highlighted
2 0 0

Thank you so much for the feedback, I have taken on board what you have said and made the site a lot simpler and fixed those navigation issues. 

Thanks

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
387 40 128

Hi @wingdesu

Have seen your site and I think your site has many problems here. 

Here are some of my comments for you:

At first, I want to talk about a homepage. It lacks so many necessary sections.

I think this is a suitable layout:

- Banners (slideshow) 

- The key points of your products or your business. 

- Featured collection or featured products.

- Collections. 

- Instagram Gallery

- Reviews 

I've seen your Instagram account and it has so much good content and many beautiful product photos. So I think an Instagram gallery is a good way to show the Instagram content. 

Check this app Shoppable Instagram Gallery. It will help you create one with ease. 

- Now turning to some small details:

+ Make your announcement bar slighter. 

ConveyLego0612_0-1605494443468.png

+ Too much conflict here. And I only can click on "View Product" when I scroll down. 

ConveyLego0612_1-1605494507987.png

+ When your customers click on "View product", they should be redirected to the homepage. Not the Quickview popup. 

ConveyLego0612_2-1605494601567.png

If you're planning to provide your customer with PDF invoices, the app Drag and Drop PDF invoice will help you do that. 

The last point is that you can try to learn more from other famous stores. Here are some for you: Top 10 successful Shopify stores in 2020

Hope this helps!

Happy selling, 

Member of AllFetch - eCommerce Order Fulfillment Service.
We offer many solutions to help store owners grow their Shopify businesses.

If my answer is helpful, click Like and Mark it as an Accepted Solution to let me know!
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
710 16 199

Hi @wingdesu !

90% of people read reviews before purchasing an item. I personally do not read the description too much, I go straight on to the reviews section because that is social proof. In my opinion that is essential for every site. I highly recommend (almost insist) and adding that feature on your site. You can use Growave for that, it offers automated emails within the Reviews feature as well.

Homepage designs guides your visitors around your website. To engage visitors you need to work on homepage layout design.  Include trust indicators on the homepage. Homepage content should be strategically decided.

Growave is the all-in-one marketing platform that has
- Visual Reviews with automated emails
- Loyalty&Rewards
- Wishlist
- Instagram
- Social Login + more

Increase conversions with ease here
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1402 71 236

Hello @wingdesu, here are some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase:

- Having a good logo will help you in branding.

The home Page should flow better. I would recommend setting it out like this. Slideshow Image- Collection List- New arrivals, Bestsellers- Testimonials- Newsletter sign up box- Instagram Feed

Start giving loyalty points on activities like signing up, allowing for push notifications, follow or share on social media, on birthdays, visiting a store, leaving a review. This will help you to entice your visitors and will also increase the number of push subscribers, reviews, newsletter subscribers. A loyalty program helps in increasing sales and increase the retention rate.

- Add a web push notification. It turns visitors into subscribers and subscribers into customers. It can be sent even when customers are not in your store and bring back the losing customer to your store. You can also send an abandoned cart push notification, it helps to reduce the abandoned cart rate.

Add FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions), this page allows visitors to find answers to all their questions in one place.

- Setup Product recommendations on product pages as well as cart pages.

Make your store engaging & professional. It will help you to capture visitors & drive conversions.

Hope this helps!

If you are looking to implement customer engagement or marketing tools in your store. I would recommend you to install the all in one Shopify app AiTrillion. You can check it out. I am sure you will find it useful.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
0 Likes