Feedback on new website

Kashka
1 0 0

Hi everybody, I set up my shop on a free theme, I am not sure if it look professionally enough to be trustworthy https://bynuegalerie.com/ And also I find the charging speed too low, but it might be my connection too. If you have any suggestions or critics, it would be very very welcome.

Thanks a lot in advance !!

Kashka

0 Likes
EcomGeeks
Shopify Partner
778 97 252

Hey @Kashka,

Congratulations on launching your store! I personally think the theme is just fine, people tend to loose professional points when they alter the colors too much, don't have a professional logo or upload blurry images. I took a look through your store and I have some feedback for you.

by-nue.png

First, your color scheme. The color in your logo, the color in your buttons and the top bar, although similar, are all different shades of red/pink. The hex color of your logo is #e30000 if you want to match it throughout your store.

On that note, let's move onto your logo. I would recommend having one professionally done. A logo is one of those things that carries a lot of weight with customers, it can make your store look really professional, or really unprofessional.

Next, the slideshow area on your homepage. That main banner area is prime real estate for selling. We recommend having a professional photo of your products, a title introducing your brand or product,  a line of text underneath that expands on your title and a call to action button such as "Shop Now". Here is an example:

macarons-04.png

One of the keys of selling is getting inside your customers head, what problem do they have that you can solve or what is it that they really want? What words or phrases do they use that you can as well to show that you understand their needs. The fact that your prints are limited edition ie. 120 prints is a big selling point so I would definitely make that known throughout your store.

I noticed an error on your checkout page that needs to be fixed. It asks for an email address or a phone number, when I enter in an email address, it wont accept it. It wont let me proceed to payment.

mobile.png

The last thing I'll recommend for now is using the AllFetch Google Shopping Feed app (it's free). You can expand your sales channels and promote your products on Google Shopping. It allows you to easily syncing your products from your Shopify store to the Google Merchant Center.

I will leave it at that for now but if you would like talk to us 1-1, we offer sessions where take a look at your store, identify the greatest issues holding you back, then provide solutions and advice. You can email us at ecomgeeksco@gmail.com for more information.

We hope our response was helpful, if it was, let us know by giving us a thumbs up and/or marking it as a solution!

Best of luck!

0 Likes
vinods
Shopify Partner
481 9 80

hi @Kashka 

I am vinod from bombay india, providing professional website design and development, google and bing ads, email marketing and conversion rate optimization services.

I saw your website, the website is really good and looks neat too. THe logo is perfect.

Below is my feedback:

1.  what you mean by free photograph on subscription which you have mentioned on header.

2. home page is done up neat 

3. contact page add address of gallery with other contact details along with maps and form.

4. i have a question about the print of artwork please can we discuss about it in email ? 

5. product sizes mention in U US EU sizes pls 

6. menu needs to be tweaked a bit. 

I would be happy to grow your product sales online via digital channels, let me know we can talk about it. 

thank you

vinod

Vinod Sachdev.
Digital Marketing Consultant
Google & Bing Ads | Web Design & Development | Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO)
15+ years Industry Experience & Knowledge of Latest Web Technologies
250+ Clients Served - across USA, UK, Spain, Caribbean Islands, India & more.
625+ Paid Ads Search, Shopping, Display, Re-Marketing Campaigns Successfully Managed which achieved higher sales
100+ Custom Websites & Landing Pages Designed & Developed

email vinod.digitalcentrics@gmail.com | https://digitalcentrics.com/

Hi @Kashka  ,

This is PageFly - a Free Shopify Landing Page Builder. I would love to share my thought for your store based on 5 years of providing solutions for over 100.000 active Shopify merchants and hope that my sharing will help you improve your store performance. 

Your store has some good points here:

• Have a unique logo
  • Providing clear policy about Privacy Policy, Refund Policy, and Shipping Policy
  • Full-width slideshow in the banner

Besides, I also have some recommendations for you, but initially, you should check out this article on Conversion Rate Optimization Best Practices.

Homepages

1. Sticky menu 

A sticky menu header helps customers to reach out to the menu and access the menu anytime they want. The menu should contain a search bar and making it prominent is very important. This helps customers feel rest assured and they can search anytime when they scroll up or down on the homepage.

2. Ensure Text That Overlays Images Is Legible

Text-overlaid images on your homepage below are lower scannability and legibility, therefore using an overlaid semitransparent background color will be better than for your banner and help you ensure to bring the best experience for your user.

Prf.2.png

Prf.1.png

3. CTA button

I think you should create an Animation effect when mouse over for your CTA button on your homepage that will help your customer know that this button is activated and they can click to redirect makes the action that they want. Because when I see these buttons, I have a little bit of concern that if I click on them, what will happen.

Prf.3.png

4. Header

I see that the header for each section looks quite faint, so I recommend you should increase this text size as well as bolder it in order to make the customer aware of the part that they are accessing.

Prf.5.png

5. Introduction

In the fashion industry, normally customer shows interest in the unique product image more than text or scripts, you should optimize the content for this introduction that can provide both enough information and impress your brand value.

Prf.6.png

6. Product Image

Compare to full-width image banner, your product image of below section is too small, it will make you visitor feel a little bit disappointed when they scroll down to this section. From my view, I believe that the bigger and clearer product images are, the more satisfied your user experience.

Prf.7.png

7.   Testimonial

You should add testimonials/product reviews to your homepage because it is critical to users’ purchasing decisions. Include both the rating average and the number of ratings in product list items will help your website is reliable under the user view and your customer will make the decision on your website faster.

Collection Page

I've chosen the Women's t-shirts to leave some of my review below: 

1. Secondary thumbnail

Presenting a secondary thumbnail on hover is an effective way to provide extra visual information without cluttering list items on your website. Another useful thumbnail to show on hover is the “Feature Callout” thumbnail for highlighting a key product feature that may not be clear enough in the regular “Cutout” image.

2. Product Attributes in List Items

Your website should present the user with sufficient product information to adequately assess a product’s suitability. Especially, you should add more than this basic criterion below to allow it almost be displayed in any given list item such as Thumbnails, Ratings.

PageFly_0-1619171023781.png

In general, I love your products and store design, hope it will be successful and get more and more sales. If you find my comments helpful to you, like them or mark them as a solution. Let me know if you have any questions. I recommend you take a look at our PageFly is a powerful page builder to help merchants to build pages. 

Besides building attractive and powerful pages, you should spend more time focusing on marketing strategies. 

Good luck and have a nice day!

PageFly

PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 90.000+ active merchants.
Survive 2021 with top secrets from e-commerce leaders
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
3017 175 552

Hello @Kashka, I hope you are doing well! This is AiTrillion- an All-in-one Marketing Platform on Shopify. I would love to share my thoughts for your store based on 9 years of experience with Shopify for over 1000's active Shopify merchants and hope that my sharing will help you improve your store performance. Here are few suggestions that you can work on:

- On the homepage, add the collection list. Display collections you have. 

- On the homepage, add the section of trending and new arrivals products.

- Price seems to be a little competitive. You should work on the pricing or else it can be one of the biggest factors for missing out on sales. It should be according to the audience you are targeting. 

- When assessing a site, we want to know what others have thought of the products they sell and the service provided. That is where customer reviews come in, they are an indicator that other people have shopped on the site and enjoyed their purchase. Add reviews on the product page.

- Add a review carousel on the homepage.

You should add a loyalty program in your store. Many brands have started using the loyalty program to build long-term relationships with their customers. To make customers purchase from you again you have to give them rewards and loyalty points. You can give welcome points, on allowing for push notification, on a sign-up, on following or sharing on social media, and many other activities. Engage them with gratification and build relationships with your customers by offering such kinds of rewards. It will help you to increase the number of push subscribers, email subscribers, reviews, social media presence. 

What helps you more is to use marketing automation tools that will help in better customer engagement automation. You must set up proper email marketing campaigns, loyalty reward programs, web push notifications, or affiliate programs to increase engagement, to implement this you can install AiTrillion, a full-fledged marketing solution. It will help you to capture visitors coming to your store and will help in getting more conversions.

Hope this helps!

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes