Feedback on online Store

Highlighted
1 0 0

This is the URL of the online store.

https://hxonline.ca/

As we are one of the manufacturing company that manufactures industrial inkjet printer, could you guys please review our store and give us the useful tips to enhance the business.

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

It looks like it's password protected.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
838 91 148

Hey @!

Cal here from Shopify, thanks for reaching out to us. As mentioned, your store is password-protected, so I'm afraid our community won't be able to provide you with valuable feedback. You should go to Online Store > Preferences, and disable your password protection to allow others to provide you with some feedback. 

I have a few points I'd like you to consider: 

• There is a disruptive pop-up far too early when visiting your site. You should try to delay this pop-up. 
  • You should create and add a favicon to your store
  • It looks like some of your banner image is cut off, be sure to size it correctly so this doesn't happen. The banner image also moves too fast to absorb the information you are presenting on it. I would look to use the banner for some product images, and then create a separate section on your landing page to communicate all that information to your customer. 
  • The gallery is a great idea, why not have one of those videos on your landing page too? 
  • I'd also add some testimonials/reviews on your landing page to help with conversions. 
  •  

Cal | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes