Feedback on original and print art store

WavelyWade
Tourist
4 0 1

Hello,

Any feedback would be wonderful. I currently sell original, prints and stickers of my artwork. I'm thinking keeping the store less is more is ideal and straight to the point but maybe I am missing things on the site.

https://wavelywade.com/

Thanks so much!

Ash

Hi @WavelyWade 

I'm Richard Nguyen, CRO Expert of the PageFly - Free Landing Page Builder. I would love to provide my recommendation for your store based on 5 years of providing solutions for about 97.000 active Shopify merchants.

Your store has many good points:

• Invest in high-quality images 
  • Show off store's collections and featured products
  • Have social media feed
  • Have return and shipping policies in the footer
  • Have customer reviews

However, I have some feedback:

Add favicon to your store

Having a favicon for your store will make your store unique and help customers easily recognize it. You can check this article to know how to add it.

1. Home page

1.1 Add a CTA button on the hero bannerWavelyWade 2021-05-14 08-16-50.png

A primary call to action button is one of the important things for a home page of an online store.

With this button, you will redirect customers to the page you want them to take action mostly. It can redirect to a collection page, or a product page, etc. This really helps to increase the conversion rate for your store. 

• There is an important thing that you need to put the button above the fold, it means that even when not scroll down, customers can immediately see the button. Currently, because the space for the logo is too big, it takes a lot of space and the banner image is also big. You can consider and adjust this.

1.2 Add section about your brand story

A business can stand out with their brand story. A brand story helps customers understand more about your business and also helps your store look more professional. 

1.3 Add a newsletter

A newsletter can be placed on the bottom of the home page. Having a newsletter on your site, customers can subscribe to their emails to receive product information, any sales campaign, etc from your store. This is a good way to keep in touch with your customers and increase engagement.

=> I have a guide on personalizing the Shopify home page, check it if you are interested in it because it provides many tips.

=> What helps you to build your store more easily, especially what helps you to build all options I comment on above is a page builder.

It would be a good choice for you to have professional sites that look incredible on mobile & desktop without any extra coding, and you will have lots more time focusing on marketing strategies, so you can consider checking PageFly.

If you feel my answer helpful, like it or give it a thumb up. Let me know if you have any questions. Cheers!

P/S: This May 19-20th, we are having C-level E-commerce experts from #Shopify, Recart, vitals, The Dropshipping Council, Easyship, and ZAGO to join us in the extraordinary conference: "eCommerce 2021 - To Survive Is To Thrive". 

-> In this event, these real experts will guide you from A to Z on how to build a successful store and provide tips regarding the newest trend in E-Commerce! This is a never-before opportunity where you can get lessons from the best minds in the industry without paying any fee (yes, the treat on us ). Nothing to lose, just gaining from the best minds in the game.

Richard - PageFly.

CRO Expert at PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 90.000+ active merchants.

Check our Evergreen Guide on Moving Your Brick-n-Mortar Store Online.

Want To Strive The Coolest E-commerce Knowledge? Explore Our FREE Video Resources.

waytoapps
Trailblazer
236 21 113

Hello @WavelyWade 

Hope you are doing good. Your store looks nice and here are few suggestions.

Add a nice Favicon.

Improve store Logo which gives Identity and Separates from the competition.

Add Shop Now(CTA) on the Hero banner.

Add ATC(add to cart) buttons on the Products.

Organize the Footer section and make sure to minimize the empty space on it.

Mention more contact details of your store to look trustworthy.

There is no terms and conditions checkbox at checkout. I suggest you to install an app from shopify app store which provides 'I agree to the Terms and Conditions' before checkout .As it makes easy for the customer to read your terms and policies.

If you are already selling on Etsy store consider our Etsy Integration app in the shopify app store.

Thanks,
Waytoapps
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
3749 215 670

Hello @WavelyWadeThis is AiTrillion- an All-in-one Marketing Platform on Shopify. I would love to share my thoughts for your store based on 9 years of experience with Shopify for over 1000's active Shopify merchants and hope that my sharing will help you improve your store performance.

- There is a blank space in the header. Remove these blank spaces. 

Screenshot - 2021-05-14T134254.853.png

- The viewport is too small. Make it larger. The viewport is the user's visible area of a web page. 

AiTrillion_0-1620980240506.png

- Add customer engagement tools in your store. This will make your store engaging & interactive which will help you to engage the traffic coming to your store and will reduce the bounce rate.

• Enable Social media conversion techniques on the store for better conversions.
  • Setup announcement bars or timers to promote your offers on the store.
  • Setup web push notifications in your store and it will help you in reaching your customers and visitors directly.
  • Add a newsletter sign-up popup with a discount code to entice customers to sign up and get a discount code on their first purchase. This will help you to capture more email addresses so you can target them later on via email campaigns.

• Setup a reward program for giving points and let customers redeem on their next purchase.

Looking for the right & effective app for your store?

If you would like to implement the above customer engagement features/ marketing tools in your store I suggest you to install the 'All in one' Shopify app AiTrillion, a full-fledged marketing solution. It will help you to capture visitors coming to your store and will help in getting more conversions. 

If you feel my answer helpful, like it or give it a thumb up. Let me know if you have any questions.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
WavelyWade
Tourist
4 0 1

Thank you so much for reviewing. I'm going to go over all your points and see what I can add/update. Thanks again!

0 Likes
WavelyWade
Tourist
4 0 1

Thanks for reviewing my site and all the recommendations. I'll review and update what I can. Thanks again!

0 Likes
WavelyWade
Tourist
4 0 1

Thanks for reviewing and all the tips on how to improve. I'll review and see what I can update. Thanks again!

0 Likes