Feedback on our 1st and brand new store

Solved
2 0 1

Hi Shopify People,

Hope your all having a great day!

Can you give us some feedback on our brand new store that launched Friday 24th May 2019?

www.strapcity.co.uk 

Happy for positive and negative feedback totally new to e commerce and want to do our best and make our brand a success...we look forward to your response.

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
482 46 236

Hi Simma_StrapCity,

General
  • I would suggest adding an email address, if not a phone number, on the Contact page. It will add an additional level of trust to your store.
Homepage
  • I noticed that you have a newsletter subscription box. I would suggest adding a bonus (such as a discount code) to entice your site visitor to sign up.
Product
  • No related product list. It is very helpful in improving your cross sales so i suggest provide featured collections or related product list.

Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know.

If you need more detailed feedback, you can use our free analyzer tool. To use tool please click here.

FnLabs?

We are specialized in app development and theme customization for Shopify Stores. Our focus is on providing customizable and user-friendly apps to help store owners grow their business.
0 Likes

Success.

Here are some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase.

Homepage Feedback

1. Carousels have been proven to kills conversions rates ...limit how much you use the one on your site. No one is going to wait around to see what is on each sliders

2. Make sure the main product images for each product has the same theme / style as some have white vs non-white background right now. This is going to help tie your site together when people are looking at your collection pages

3. Add a link to your footer for shipping and break it apart from the refund page

Product Page  Feedback

1. Add links to your shipping and return/refund policy on each product page

2. Make sizing chart page and link to it from your product pages and in the footer. 

3. Add a section at the bottom of product pages to show your most viewed/bought items from the site. This can help increase your average order value

Your store just needs some tweaks to take it up a level.  Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know.

We help ecommerce brands create, manage and scale profitable PPC campaigns across North America, Europe and Australia. We also help with CRO & analytics: TakeSomeRisk.com
0 Likes