Feedback on our Angus Beef Jerky Page

Explorer
89 0 54

Hi community!

Would love to get some feedback on our page. We started with a paleo food blog and are now up and running with our own grasfed angus jerky lineup - selling with subscription and without.

Cheers, Marco

For those that are interested: we use the parallax theme and we received a LOT of GREAT support from those guys.

0 Likes
13 0 0

When I click to translate the page to English, some of the descriptions are lost in translation.  As much as I would like to share the information, US English speakers may not view the site as a reliable or trusted source. You may want to increase your social media efforts to push the blog/website.  good luck  

0 Likes
Highlighted
Explorer
89 0 54

Hi Sheridan,

ah, forgot to mention that we only sell to Germany and Austria. Currently we don't see any advantage in pushing our SM to english speaking countries. Maybe in near future :-)

Thanks anyway.

0 Likes
13 0 0

No problem.  Good luck anyway :-)

0 Likes
Explorer
89 0 54

Thanks Sheridan!

So I know it is hard for english speaking folks, but I would like to get some feedback of the feel of the page you get when browsing, adding to cart and stuff like that :-)

Thanks again, Marco

0 Likes
18 0 0

Hi Marco,

Unfortunatey I only speak English, so I can't help with the text, but I love the colors and images used. I Also love the idea! I just volunteered at the FarmAid (you should check out their mission) concert in Chicago and they are all about organic, grassfed animals, and vegetation. So I support your product!

As far as the site, I think everything is smooth and straightforward, but again it's much harder without being able to read.

Does the front page only have two products? I assume one is subscription based, the other is buying the single product? If that's the case, it may get a little lost but I think that may be because of the language barrier. 

Have you been selling? Depending on the cost increase, you should definitely consider selling in the US. It appears to be a solid product and the US is starting to hop onto the organic/grass fed foods!!

Good luck! If you need help with repeat buyers, or spreading the word, check us out (ChainPerks) in the app store!

0 Likes
Tourist
7 0 1

English only reader here so yes, a little difficult to tell. However;

The last block on the home page looks a little sloppy with the 4 instagram post and the small Facebook Like box with the empty white space. Looks unfinished.

Similar with the footer, how on the left hand side there is a large gap before the bottom of the page due to the longer content on the right. 

I'm nitpicking a little on design as I can't read the content and evanluate in the regard, but it's still what I think :)

My biggest feedback would be that on your Blog article pages you don't link back in a promoiniant (visual) way to the product(s) you are selling.

If you are getting people come directly to your site via a blog post (from social media share etc) then, you are not calling them to action to do a pretty important thing, ie, buy your product. I see the newsletter sign up is featured in the left sidebar, and if you're seeing great conversions on sign ups and then conversion with email marketing to sales, ignore me! 

You also feature very prominently all your blog articles on the homepage, so even if people are going to your home page first, it's very easy to skip past the product display and get caught up in the blog, again, giving users no easy way to make purchase. 

I understand you're a content website, not just a shop, however I think you need to discover a way to intergrate the two a little better. 

PS I love Jerky ;) 

Goodluck! 

www.nightgolfaustralia.com.au
0 Likes