Feedback on our Store

Solved
EveandSire
Tourist
6 0 1

We opened the store just “messing around” and we really liked it and decided to give it a try and really work on it. Now, we have been really struggling about getting the prices right, the shipping and all the good stuff, its really hard. But can we get some feedback about what do you guys think about the layout and all that. No rude comments please, I have been reading someone comments that are just plain rude. Thank you  

https://eveandsiredesigns.com

0 Likes

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @EveandSire

It's PageFly - Shopify Page Builder App here and I'd like to share some of my initial thoughts when first browsing through your online store. I hope that these comments can be somewhat beneficial to you in improving your site performance. But first, you can check out this Ultimate Checklist on Best Practices To Optimize Your Conversion Rate .

I/ Homepage

1. The layout is simple, which is nice but the imagery makes it quite hard for me to understand what you sell.  The Hero Banner is the first impression of the visitor about your store before jumping to the products. They need to know who you are, what you're selling and what message you're delivering. And including a Call-to-action button into the banner is advisable as well as a push for them to view your collections. 

PageFly_0-1625104448980.png

2. Image with text overlay. I understand that you got a font for your brand, but they can be illegible when put on a banner that has text already. You can set an overlay color to make the text pop and separate from the background. 

PageFly_1-1625104693386.png

3. Add an About Us section. An About US section would also help you to differentiate from other clothing store.

>> You can take a look at this page template for reference: https://demo.pagefly.io/pages/**bleep**

II/ Collection Page

1. Add CTA button for Product Lists. CTA buttons serve as a guidance to your customers to know what to do next when browsing through your store.

PageFly_2-1625104904317.png

2. Add Secondary Hover Image. This will help your customers understand more about the products regarding sizes, style or how it looks like when being worn on models, which helps them decide whether to buy the product more easily.

3. Use Load More instead of Pagination. The majority of the merchants would prefer Pagination but the feature itself poses some difficulties if they want to compare 2 products from 2 pages. 

PageFly_3-1625104955247.png

Overall, this is a nicely put layout and you must've invested a lot of time and effort into this. If you need any changes, you can always opt for PageFly Page Builder to build more customized and high-converting website. If you find this comment helpful, please give it a like and mark as solution. Wish you all the best! 

PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 90.000+ active merchants.

Check our Evergreen Guide on Moving Your Brick-n-Mortar Store Online.

Want To Strive The Coolest E-commerce Knowledge? Explore Our FREE Video Resources.

Jakuzzisales
Tourist
1 0 1

@PageFly wrote:

Hi @EveandSire

It's PageFly - Shopify Page Builder App here and I'd like to share some of my initial thoughts when first browsing through your online store. I hope that these comments can be somewhat beneficial to you in improving your site performance. But first, you can check out this Ultimate Checklist on Best Practices To Optimize Your Conversion Rate .

I/ Homepage

1. The layout is simple, which is nice but the imagery makes it quite hard for me to understand what you sell.  The Hero Banner is the first impression of the visitor about your store before jumping to the products. They need to know who you are, what you're selling and what message you're delivering. And including a Call-to-action button into the banner is advisable as well as a push for them to view your collections. 

PageFly_0-1625104448980.png

2. Image with text overlay. I understand that you got a font for your brand, but they can be illegible when put on a banner that has text already. You can set an overlay color to make the text pop and separate from the background. 

PageFly_1-1625104693386.png

3. Add an About Us section. An About US section would also help you to differentiate from other clothing store.

>> You can take a look at this page template for reference: https://demo.pagefly.io/pages/**bleep**

II/ Collection Page

1. Add CTA button for Product Lists. CTA buttons serve as a guidance to your customers to know what to do next when browsing through your store.

PageFly_2-1625104904317.png

2. Add Secondary Hover Image. This will help your customers understand more about the products regarding sizes, style or how it looks like when being worn on models, which helps them decide whether to buy the product more easily.

3. Use Load More instead of Pagination. The majority of the merchants would prefer Pagination but the feature itself poses some difficulties if they want to compare 2 products from 2 pages. 

PageFly_3-1625104955247.png

Overall, this is a nicely put layout and you must've invested a lot of time and effort into this. If you need any changes, you can always opt for PageFly Page Builder to build more customized and high-converting website. If you find this comment helpful, please give it a like and mark as solution. Wish you all the best! 

Then that is what they called revamping

EveandSire
Tourist
6 0 1

Thank you so much! We will start working on it right now!

0 Likes
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
3750 215 669

Hey @EveandSire, Welcome to the community. This is AiTrillion- an All-in-one Marketing Platform on Shopify. Congratulations on your store! Here are some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase:

- You need to work on the homepage layout. The home page should flow better. I would recommend setting it out like this. Slideshow Image- Collection List- Product Recommendations- Testimonials- Newsletter sign up box- Blog Posts- Instagram Feed. I would recommend you to go for a white theme instead of the pink one. 

- Layout of the collection and product page looks good. On the collection page, you can add the 'Add to cart' or 'View' button. Also, on the product page you should add a review section. Reviews are very important for online businesses as 93% f people read reviews before making a purchase. Refer to the below image. 

AiTrillion_0-1625121990096.png

Add an announcement bar with a call to action button on it to highlight important information that you don't want your customers to miss out on & make them take action from it.

- Add a loyalty program to entice customers and give loyalty points to them on activities like signing up, leaving a review, allowing for push, visiting a store, on birthdays, and more. It will also help you to increase the number of reviews, email subscribers, and push subscribers. A loyalty program helps to increase repeat purchases.

You should maximize engagement in your store. It will help you to capture visitors and convert them into customers and result in more sales by reducing the bounce rate of your store. 

To add the above marketing engagement tools there are many apps available in the Shopify app store. Instead of installing multiple apps, you can install the all-in-one Shopify app AiTrillion and get all the benefits of marketing features in a single app. 

P.S- Free plan available.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
3750 215 669

Hey @EveandSire

I hope you are doing well! Have you implemented the suggestions and found the solution? 

Did you get a chance to try the all-in-one marketing app AiTrillion? If you need help with setting up the features, I will be happy to help or you can email our support at support@aitrillion.com

P.S- Free plan available.

Reply Awaited!

Thanks

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
EveandSire
Tourist
6 0 1

Hello, 

Thank you for following up! We updated the website and still working on it. It can get overwhelming, not sure what else can we get done. There are many things that we cannot add just because the store is new, like reviews and all that. 

0 Likes
EveandSire
Tourist
6 0 1

Hi,

We updated the website. What do you think? It’s getting a little overwhelming, sometimes we just feel like giving up lol.

0 Likes