Feedback on our image editor

Highlighted
Excursionist
91 1 8

HI All,

Just wanted to get a bit of feedback on our online image editor tool. Its designed so that clients can edit their image or add preset filters or create their own filters, then order a print.

https://www.thedigitalroom.co.uk/pages/image-editing

Thanks.

Timmo.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
2687 190 426

Hi @Tim_Brennan,

Nick here from Shopify. 

Really great job with your image editor tool. It's definitely something I might look into in the future. I think you've done a fantastic job with your store in general and the layout. It's easy to navigate and find out what you are about quickly and with relative ease. 

I especially like the Deluxe Gloss Acrylic Desk Block product. The one feature I would look into more closely is using multi-currency or a currency converter for non-UK store visitors. The best way to combat this would be with an app from the Shopify App Store. Some of the most popular currency apps can be seen below:

I took a look at your Instagram profile also. The first thing which jumps out to me is that the profile picture is of a very cute dog. This is lovely, but as a brand or company page, I would suggest to maybe change it to a logo or some way to recognize the Digital Room more prominently. I think your posts on Instagram are great and show off your work very well though. Something you could look into to amp up some content is asking happy customers if you could share their products (if it's not too personal of course) to show how good the products are. 

Lastly, I would look into adding a trust seal badge. Your store looks very trustworthy as it is, but adding an extra seal of approval certainly wouldn't hurt. The content team at Shopify have a helpful guide going through the steps on how to add a trust seal badge which you can see here

I really like the store, it's layout/ concept and feel you can be very successful moving forward. Is there anything else on your mind regarding Shopify which you want to ask or explore further? If so please let me know. 

All the best, Nick

Nick | Community Moderator @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
91 1 8

Hi Nick,

Trust seal badge added.
The dog on the instagram logo was showing one of the image filters, but i get your point so i've changed that.

I will look into multi currency.

Thanks

Timmo.

1 Like