This is the first time we are using Shopify and the website isn't live yet. Here is a preview link; https://ams1r76v3tsbym1v-28507406389.shopifypreview.com
We feel like we are pretty close to getting it live. Some things that still need to be done is contact us page, a review section on all product pages as well as some prices and back end product information need sorting out as well which we are aware of.
We would just like some feedback mainly on how it looks, is the order good, is it professional looking. What are peoples overall thoughts on the site.
Our aim is to make the site as simple and informative to use for those who are new to art and paper.
Solved! Go to the solution
Looks pretty good! If I were in your shoes I might make the home page banner a bit smaller on desktop and make your product images a bit larger as they are difficult to see.
Do you have a view of the product pages? I wasn't able to see them through the preview.
Hi @StuartHoy !
Add a favicon
Change your hero banner - it does not look professional at all. Hero banner on your homepage is a key to make a connection with every visitor. You should clearly communicate what your website is about.
Change the theme of your store - to the more eye-appealing and more professional one.
Add login/sign in icon on the header - Implement an opportunity to log in and sign up using Social Media account. We all have accounts at least in one social media. And if I have an opportunity to create an account just with one click, I will do it. having an easier way to Sign in will help you gather customer base. The most valuable thing for a company is the customer.
90% of people read reviews before purchasing an item. I personally do not read the description too much, I go straight on to the reviews section because that is social proof. In my opinion that is essential for every site. I highly recommend (almost insist) and adding that feature on your site. You can use Growave for that, it offers automated emails within the Reviews feature as well.
Social media has become a huge thing nowadays. I highly recommend taking advantage of that and adding Instagram galleries on your homepage. It will help drive traffic from your site on to your account and vice versa.
The items on your store are something that will most likely be purchased by one person several times. For better customer retention I recommend using Rewards program by Growave, that will give out various discounts depending on how much a person has spent on your store or how many actions he/she has completed (left a review, shared the site, created an account, etc.)
Hello Stuart, I hope you are doing good! Congratulations on your store. Here is the feedback that you should take into consideration before launching the store:-
- You should add an attractive banner image with a call to action button on it.
- Make your store easy to navigate. Add categories in the header menu.
- Set up Newsletter Subscription with automatic emails with thankyou and discount coupon.
- Showcase reviews on the home page or create an exclusive page that will build more trust in visitors.
- Enable automatic workflow emails/push for abandoned cart, win back old customers, welcome email, purchase follow-up, or browse abandoned customers.
- Set up a reward program for giving points and let customers redeem on their next purchase.
- Setup announcement bars or timers to promote your offers on the store.
Hope this Helps!
Moreover, I suggest trying out the 'All in one' Shopify app AiTrillion.com, a full-fledged marketing solution. It will help you to capture visitors coming to your store and will help in getting more conversions.
I am also happy to assist you in setting up the above features in your store. Looking forward to your reply soon.
We are happy to help sellers to increase sales in this BFCM.
This is an accepted solution.
The product pages look good mate!
A lot of people on here are probably going to try and get you to download their app for your store or buy their services, but honestly, you should just launch your store as it is right now.
You could spend the next decade trying out third party apps and making little tweaks to the page. But it doesn't have to be perfect, in fact, perfectionism often hinders real progress. Just launch it and let your customers tell you what works for them and what doesn't, they are the only ones that matter anyways!
Good luck, my friend!
This is an accepted solution.
My name is Richard - CRO Expert at PageFly Free Page Builder. I have spent time to look at your store and leave some constructive comments. Hope that will give you some useful ideas to better improve your store performance.
My first impression of your Homepage is that it looks clear enough to scan and to understand. Your theme and colors of elements are quite suite with the products you are selling. However, there are something I think you should consider to make it more professional.
1. Your logo look simple and clear to understand, but it does not seem to be attractive enough. The small text inside the logo, which is considered as name of company - "Perfect Paper Company", is quite general in the industry. If you are in the beginning stage to build your brand, my suggestion is to try a more unique name because it will greatly affect your brand awareness.
2. Please create product categories and make it the first level of the Main Navigation. Clarifying and structuring your products into categories will allow your customers find products that fit their needs more effectively, instead putting them all in a Catalog.
4. Product images are not in the same style. Some are with background color, some are not, some are full size image, some are set of many products, etc. Product images are your customers' first impression and significantly affect their final purchasing decisions, so please put more effort into your products' appearance on your store.
4. Remove rebundant slide on your slideshow.
5. Lastly, to make your website more professional, please consider other features like:
I hope these recommendations will help. Check out more latest tips to boost more sales on your online store in this guide.
If you find it difficult to make changes to your storefront, you may want to take a look at PageFly - this app helps you to build up store with no coding skill required, free subscription plan and 24/7 support.
Have a nice day then!
This is an accepted solution.
Have seen your store and it looks great.
However, here are some of my suggestions for you:
- You should have a "Home" navigation part here and add the announcement bar like "sale up to XX%" or "Free Shipping"
- Add Quickview buttons to allow your customers to see more product details faster.
- On your product pages, you need to add the Quantity section.
And it would be great if I can see two sections "More From Brand" and "We Recommend" at the same time for example. For now, when I see one, I cannot see the remaining.
- You can consider having live chat to improve your customer service. WhatsApp can be a good channel to chat with your customers.
App WhatsApp Chat & Abandoned Cart will help you do that. Also, it's totally free.
- If you need to send your customers PDF invoices or print for your own. You can also check this app Drag and Drop PDF invoice. It's free too.
Hope this helps!