Feedback on our new brand and store

Solved
Highlighted
Tourist
4 0 1

“Aloha, my name is Willem. I am passionate about many things but mainly by people and their quest for happiness. ⁣⁣

⁣⁣A few months ago I read a book about Ho’oponopono the ancient Hawaiian art. It was not a revelation but I realized that there was an ancient thinking with which I shared almost all the values. I found in Aloha a powerful idea and a way to be happy and spread happiness to the people around me.⁣⁣

⁣⁣⁣Hawaii is, without knowing it, probably a place we all have in common. Every time I drop the name Hawaii in a conversation I am amazed that instantly everybody has an image in his head (beaches, sand, sea, surf, cocktails, hula dancers …etc) and very few of us have actually been to Hawaii. Hawaii is this happy place we all have in our hearts, the place where we know we would be happy… well it is there within us. We all have our little paradise in us and I thought there was no better way to show it then to wear it in the eyes of all the other people. So offer yourself first the Aloha that suits your little paradise best and after that offer an Aloha to the people you love to let them know you care and that they are entitled to their paradise and a piece of yours.⁣⁣

⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣In a world where a lot of effort is used to foster our negative energy I think we all are eager to find the right positive energy in ourselves. I hope Aloha will help each of us to remind us we are part of that positive energy journey and that we are willing to share it with the people surrounding us.⁣⁣

⁣⁣⁣⁣Aloha will be I hope my legacy to the people I love most and care about. A message to remember them always to care about themselves and each other, to always believe in their dreams, small or big, achievable or inimaginable they may be, and to always share their positive energy. I wish them love and happiness and to threat everybody with Aloha.”

So this is our story... Check out our webshop and let us know what you think www.aloha-happy-wear.com_Ahmed_Bahhodh__O2A3896.jpg

1 Like
Highlighted

Success.

Excursionist
16 1 3
Honestly, looks pretty great, although, I am by know means an expert

Although, One thing that helped my with my Conversions was a way to smart search. I have missed sales, in the past, because customers couldn't find what they looking for

Here is a link to an app I prefer:
https://www.searchanise.com/get/8Q1P5
1 Like
Highlighted

Success.

I have never been to Hawaii but we all have seen shows and films shot there. Great looking site from my first visit. The biggest area you need to work on are your product description pages (PDP). Here are some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase.

Homepage Feedback

1. Carousels have been proven to kills conversions rates ...limit how much you use the one on your site. No one is going to wait around to see what is on each sliders

2. Make sure the main product images for each product has the same theme / style as some have white vs non-white background right now. This is going to help tie your site together when people are looking at your collection pages

3. Consider adding a Featured Product section on the homepage (i.e. Clothing Of The Month). Pick one products and tell people why you picked it and what makes it great

Product Page  Feedback

1. Add a longer product description as this is how you convince someone to buy on your site. Plus it helps with SEO and ranking in organic search

2. ASOS and other leading fashion brands are doing little fashion videos for their product pages. Something you could film on an iPhone or latest Android and add to your site.

3. Add a section at the bottom of product pages to show your most viewed/bought items from the site. This can help increase your average order value

4. Make sure each product has 3 - 5 images as that will help someone decide if they want to purchase. A lot of products I saw only had 1 or 2 images

5. Add a section for customer reviews when you get them. This helps build social proof and makes it easier for people to trust your brand. Ask past customers for reviews is a great way to get this started

6. Make sure all your product images are the same size and dimensions and the same style/brand. This is going to help tie your site together

Your product description pages just needs some tweaks to take it up a level but after that, you are ready to go!. Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know.

We help ecommerce brands create, manage and scale profitable PPC campaigns across North America, Europe and Australia. We also help with Conversion Rate Optimization: TakeSomeRisk.com

P.S. Take my Google Shopping Course and help grow your revenue this month.
1 Like
Highlighted

Success.

Shopify Partner
253 24 101

Hi Willem, 

By taking a look at your site I can see right away that you have put a lot of effort to it and it looks quite professional and neat. 

As for the structure, layout and site design there is really nothing that has to be changed. 

However, I would recommend creating more customer engagement there. 

There are a few elements to consider: 

- adding "Also bought" collections

-adding review widget, which there are a lot of  apps out there that offer such features for free 

I noticed that you have an Instagram account as well, you could easily use those posts there and embed them into beautiful galleries on your site. 

Since you are putting effort on promoting your Instagram account, you can get the maximum out of it. 

That can also be done via apps, so you do not have to work on that yourself. 

Lastly,  since you are getting high traffic but low sales, I would recommend focusing on making the path to check out page as short as possible. 

I do believe in your start up and wish you high sales!

Growave is the all-in-one marketing platform that has
- Visual Reviews with automated emails
- Loyalty&Rewards
- Wishlist
- Instagram
- Social Sharing + more 

Increase conversions with ease here
1 Like
Highlighted
Tourist
4 0 1

Mahalo for the great feedback... I will defintly add this feature 🙏🏻🌺☺️

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
4 0 1

Mahalo for all the great feedback and to have taken the time to send me all those great tips... Some more work to do the following days...lol.. I am happy you like the Idea of Aloha and with your remarks you have helped us on this incredible journey ... Mahalo 🙏🏻☺️🤙🏼🌺

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
4 0 1

Mahalo Aizada, for all the tips... Definitely will take them up and hopefully within the next few days you will be able to see the changes.. 🌺🙏🏻☺️

0 Likes