Feedback on our new store!!

Solved
Highlighted
Tourist
3 0 1

We have recently launched our new website and would appreciate any feedback to help us improve the performance and layout.  Thank you

https://thecelebritygiftcompany.com/

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1958 123 433

This is an accepted solution.

Hey The Celebrity Gift Company,

The store has a lot of potential. Some of the aspects to work on are mentioned below as follows:

1. "Currency converter" and "Language converter" should be placed on the top right of the header for a more systematic approach.
  2. "Product photography" must be from different angles to permit better product understanding.
  3. The search landing page is disabled.
  4. Social links like Twitter, Instagram etc if added to the site footer, can contribute in improving the overall social connectivity of the site.
  5. Adding Terms and Conditions and FAQ’s if any can also help in building search engine content. 
  6. A full-width central banner is a must to avoid the unwanted white space on its both sides.
  7. Desire your information to be more secure! "Login" account is an efficient solution and it helps in keeping a track of your order details as well.
  8. "New Arrivals" are a must on the homepage for knowing the latest store trends and product designs.
  9. "About us" section should certainly be descriptive. Add some images and a little more description to make it look more detailed.
  10. Want to win customer faith! add a "Contact us" section alongwith a contact form.
  11. The addition of the "Instagram gallery" helps to boost overall brand promotion.
  12. You can also install one of the most popular app Growwave which is all in one marketing platform that helps store owners increase conversions with ease.
  13. Finally, I would also recommend replacing the default search with an advanced search like Sparq which allows synonyms, advanced custom tag filters, spelling correction, and other such features. Visitors with search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.
    Check out the features live here. 
    You can use Sparq free trial for as many products in your store. After the trial period, you can enjoy with Sparq’s Free Starter Plan for upto 1000* products.

Wish the store achieves a lot of success in the days to come.

Neha :)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful product filter and search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to add a custom tag, metadata, or variant based filters on their collection page and upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user-friendly and feature-rich search.
1 Like
Highlighted
Tourist
3 0 1

Thank you so much, we will take your recommendations on-board and get to work straight away.  Really appreciate your feedback.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1902 37 230

This is an accepted solution.

Hello,

I just had look into your website. It's looking good. I observed few points on your website, I hope those are helpful for your website.

-> I suggest you can add contact us page in the footer section, Since you determine the information you'd like from the consumer you can catch the correct information you need from them.
-> You can add refund policy and Privacy policy in the footer section, it is more helpful for who can purchase the items on your store.
-> I see one of your item in view page, there is no specifications and descriptions you can add the specifications and description of items, An elegantly composed item description clarifies the advantages of the item and persuades the customer that they need the item as well as need it. Your item description is the one you need to catch their eye to in light of the fact that it can without much of a stretch pull in them and influence them to put in a request.
-> You can add more than pne Gallary image.
-> You can add the item reviews, Item reviews can help give customers that additional propel they have to confide in your online shop and finish their buy. I would suggest including item reviews too, as reviews for customers to share their positive experience thus different customers can see the reviews and be influenced to purchase.
-> You can add your store testimonials, It's very helpful for your visitors to sing your products.
-> I am unable to find your store's social media page links. You can add it and regularly promote your products through online store.
-> You can add trust badges on your cart page. It checks to visitors that a site is genuine. Information is gathered by the outsider trust seal organization that affirms that the business is valid.

Thanks,
Appfreaker.

https://apps.shopify.com/alidropship
1 Like
Highlighted
Tourist
3 0 1

Thank you for your feedback, really appreciate it.  We will take your recommendations on board and get to work right away.  Thanks again

1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1902 37 230

It's my Pleasure:)

https://apps.shopify.com/alidropship
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1958 123 433

The pleasure is mine! Happy to help you.

Sparq is a fast and beautiful product filter and search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to add a custom tag, metadata, or variant based filters on their collection page and upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user-friendly and feature-rich search.
0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi @Celebritygiftco ,

Congratulations on the new store! You store is amazing. Good work! I have noticed a few minor things that you might consider taking.

Home page: Homepage designs guides your visitors around your website. Homepage content should be strategically placed. I like your homepage but it would be great if you featureless product on featured collection and use that space for other things such as  ‘Top selling products or best selling products’, ‘New arrivals’, ‘offers & discount banners’ to engage users.

Sticky Header: You can create a sticky header. Sticky header is something that remains fixed to the top of the website, and is visible even when you scroll down. It gives a better navigation experience to the user.

Product Images & Description: Product page could be more organized and visually appealing. Use good quality multiple product images. Insert images into the carousel. Write detailed product description and Display the product details using tabs.

Add write a review section - This is a great way to win customer trust by providing them authentic reviews of the product so add ‘write a review section’ on your website and display it with the aggregate rating.

Mobile Score: Your google page speed score is only 33%. It should be above 80%. Low mobile page speed may kill your traffic and affect your conversation. For greater success and to deliver a great user experience you should focus on mobile score as well.

gg.jpg

Shipping and return policy (Most Recommended) - Shipping and return policy improves users’ trust, and it gives a feeling of safety to your customers. It ensures excellent customer service. Also, search engines and all advertisement tools give this more importance so I would suggest to create two separate pages for it.

Privacy Policy(Most Recommended) - Privacy policy is a great way to show customers that you can be trusted for handling personal information of the user with care.

Terms of services (Most Recommended)- You should have terms of Service Agreement on your website.

Integrate Live Chat Support: A website with no live chat is like a store with no sales assistant. Start a conversation with your visitors and turn them into happy customers. So integrate live chat support on your website.

I hope my feedback will help you!!! If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to ask!!

Thank you!!!

Want to modify or incorporate custom changes on store, Hire us
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution .
Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com
Whats app
Free Website Review and advice for sale from Shopify Conversion Experts | Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development | Custom Modifications In To Shopify Theme | Shopify SEO ; Digital Marketing & amp | Site Speed Optimization | Performance Site Audit
0 Likes