Hi there. A little time we have a page for our local silkscreen printing shop. The goal is to attract customers some wont to use printing as a service. But we selling some of our designed an printed t-shirts.
Please check if you guys have any suggestions for the page. www.tingprint.lv. It's in Latvian but I guess that in general it easy to understand is the page in general ok or not.
Thanks for your time and have a nice day!
Congratulations for your store!
I’ve gone through your store and found that there are quite a few things missing on your store which if added can really make a lot of difference to the user experience, conversion rate and your overall sales. Here is a page-by-page/sectional review of your site:
If you need help, please contact us
Hi @tingprint welcome to Shopify family
Hope your business is going well during this CoVid crisis. I checked your website and it looks neat!
I would like to point out a couple of feedbacks:
1. I think the addition of video to a landing page increases conversations by 80%. evaluate your competitor’s websites after browsing through a few of their websites, compare your findings to your own site.
2. Invite customers to be part of your community. Also having a blog, getting out articles, and having fresh content once in two weeks will allow you to drive traffic, help in starting conversations and build credibility.
3. In a detailed product page ("View Details" of each product), I would suggest to add information such as Product details, shipping, and return policy. Having this information will give more trust for customers to buy.
4. Adding a background theme, or having a simple web design can boost your revenue growth as well as conversion rates. Studies show that users will judge websites as beautiful or not within 1/50th to 1/20th of a second. So a simple intuitive design would be a good way.
5. You need to create urgency and social proof on your store for that adding visually attractive stickers like the number to products left, upcoming sales, In trend will grab the attention and excite the customer.
I hope this helps!
You are a custom screen printer and you should highlight that fact. Your menu should reflect something like this: Custom Printing/Pricing (tell customers what items you will print on and show examples), About Us or About TingPrint, The Shop (your available products for sale), Blog, Contact Us (or this can go in your footer). Remember to use proper format throughout your headings. Some of your wording may not translate as smoothly into English, so check both versions.
Overall, you seem to produce a good quality product. If you make a few adjustments to your website, you should start to see your business grow.
Peace & good luck!
Welcome to the Shopify community!
If you would like drive traffic and attract sales, one of the ways you can do is by using retargeting campaigns to re-engage with potential customers as well as those who interacted with your page. This is an appropriate and effective action that you should take once you drive an amount of customers to your site.
Retargeting campaigns are used to remind customers of the products they are interested in or were put into the cart after they leave the website with very kinds of creatives. You can start by installing the Ako Retargeting app on the Shopify app store. Ako Retargeting is a cost-efficient tool that could help your business increase awareness and conversion. The app helps you get your potential customers back to your website by delivering the most relevant product information to them at the right time, right impression and right cost. You can learn about this Ako Retargeting here: https://medium.com/@akohubteam/what-is-ako-retargeting-c43bda83143b.
I hope this helps, all the best！