Feedback on our store - 3D Printed Wallet

Highlighted
Tourist
5 0 1
Hi, we recently launched our store:
https://ken3d.ca

Currently, only one product is available: The 3D Printed Wallet (customizable)

We plan to add more soon.

Thank you in advance for the feedback :)
1 Like
Highlighted

Nice to see a fellow Quebecer on here! Welcome. I would clean up the design of your homepage as it's disorganized right now. You need your homepage to sell and help build your brand. Right now it's plain and boring. It does not tell me who you are or what you stand for...but the bigger opportunity is on your product page:

Product Page  Feedback

1. Add a longer product description as this is how you convince someone to buy on your site. Plus it helps with SEO and ranking in organic search

2. Add links to your shipping and return/refund policy on your product page. Right now I don't see any pages for these... and the only message is the bar on free shipping. What are returns/refunds?

3. I might consider making each colour their own product page and give each wallet a "personality". Like the red wallet is called Fiery Fred. Kinda of like how IKEA gives products a name and a personality. Purple or maybe it's blue is usually associated with loyalty. You want people to identify with the wallet, buy it and then tell their friends about it. Word of mouth is key to growth.

4. Add a section for customer reviews when you get them. This helps build social proof and makes it easier for people to trust your brand. Ask past customers for reviews is a great way to get this started

5. If you do give each wallet a personality and a unique product page. Add a section at the bottom of product pages to show your other wallets from the site. 

Your store just needs some tweaks to take it up a level. Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know.

We help ecommerce & DTC brands create, manage and scale profitable PPC campaigns: TakeSomeRisk.com

P.S. Take my Google Shopping Course and help grow your revenue this month.
1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
669 71 122

Hey @!

Cal here from Shopify, thanks for reaching out to us. Congratulations on the store launch! That is super exciting! I've taken a look at the store and you've done some good work. I have a few suggestions which may help: 

• Add a favicon to your store, this helps with cohesive branding. 
  • Are browser notifications necessary? To me, they interrupt the user experience, but that's just my own opinion. 
  • I want to see a video of this wallet in action. I want to see the lifestyle impact, and some use cases on why this wallet is the real deal! The landing page should be your best sales pitch! Don't just tell me to buy it, show me why I need it!
  • Some customer testimonials on the landing page would also be a very welcome addition. 
  • Is the full-screen slideshow the best use of landing page real estate? Does the photograph make a powerful enough statement to justify an entire screen by itself? 

How are you planning to market the product? 

Cal | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1958 123 433

Hey KEN3D,
"Homepage is the key area of the user journey of any ecommerce store".Hence, it needs to be "eye-catching" in order to convince the user to buy. Pay attention to the below tips to improve your store:

• A "BUY NOW" Button is an instant "Call to Action" which when added helps in simplifying the checkout process.
  • The "Search Bar" is not enabled in the "Store Theme" and hence, is missing from the "homepage" as well.
  • "Favicons enhance the user experience and eCommerce websites need this usability feature for easy identification".Add one to your site as well to identify it uniquely. 
  •  Use words like "Hurry" or "Last chance" in the header template to put stress on the urgency to buy a product.
  • You are missing the "home button" at the header menu beginning.
  • "Terms of Service, Privacy policy, Shipping and Returns, etc " are missing from the footer area.
  • You can also install one of the most popular app Growwave which is all in one marketing platform that helps store owners increase conversions with ease.
  • Filters are very important for customers in order to identify the correct product from the huge catalog. So, you should look for advanced filter options for your store.
  • Finally, I would also recommend replacing the default search with an advanced search like Sparq which allows synonyms, advanced custom tag filters, spelling correction, and other such features. Visitors with search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.
    Check out the features live here
    You can use Sparq free trial for as many products in your store. After the trial period, you can enjoy with Sparq’s Free Starter Plan for upto 1000* products.

Overall Good work! Keep it up.
Neha :)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful product filter and search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to add a custom tag, metadata, or variant based filters on their collection page and upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user-friendly and feature-rich search.
1 Like
Highlighted

Hi @vincentpare,

I'm Victor and happy to share some thoughts on your product page:

1. Product Review/ Testimonial: This is where you convince your visitors to buy your products, so please add more detail about your products, add product reviews or assurance that would be helpful.

2. Product Price should have a different color.

3. Compared prices and Stock Available can also give your visitors some triggers to make a buying decision.

4. Product Images

- You should use 3-5 product images in from multiple angles

- Use Swatches as the Selector for Color Variations

- Inscale image would help visitors to easily visualize your wallet size

- You should use Image slider or show them in grid rather than showing all big images with the same size like that.

- Would be great if you let visitors magnify images rather than open light box image

5. Also customize your product page with more content such as Video, Images, Testimonial, etc. If your theme doesn't have that, you can consider using page builder if you're not comfortable with coding.

You can read more about how to increase your store conversion rate here.

If you have more questions about store personalization or technical question, you can drop your message in this post: https://community.shopify.com/c/Feedback-On-My-Store/Shopify-Store-Design-Q-amp-A-Feedback-To-Your-S...

Hope you find this helpful,

Cheers.

- Do you need to customize your landing page, product page, blog, coming soon, FAQ, about us pages? Check out PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder.
1 Like
Highlighted
Tourist
5 0 1

Thank you for all your comments & suggestions! You people are awesome!

I will put the work to improve our website following your advice.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1958 123 433

The Pleasure is mine! Happy to help you.

Sparq is a fast and beautiful product filter and search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to add a custom tag, metadata, or variant based filters on their collection page and upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user-friendly and feature-rich search.
1 Like