Feedback on our store please - Cellu-lite

Cellu-lite
1 0 0

Hi, 

I would love to have some input and feedback on our online store. 

www.cellu-lite.com

We have been running for about 2 years (this is my side hustle) and our ecommerce is not our main point of sales. Any feedback, guidance and input will be highly appreciated!

Thanks in advance

0 Likes

Hi @,

This is Polo from MS Web Designer - TOP Rated Shopify Experts based in Singapore. We would like to provide some recommendations based on our seven years of experience in providing solutions to over 10000 active Shopify merchants.

We have reviewed your store, and it looks absolutely very attractive. Yet, some changes can be made to make your store more professional and attract more customers. Here are they:

Design recommendations-

The home page:

• The logo should be more elegant and adequately aligned with the header.
  • The header should have the search option, member login, cart icon at one end for smoother navigation.

MS_WEB_DESIGNER_0-1625746463123.png

• The text, fonts, colors, and spacing should be managed properly. Too much white space should be avoided and high-resolution good pictures should be uploaded.

MS_WEB_DESIGNER_1-1625746658027.png

• The featured products should be showcased in an elegant manner, either in a carousel or in a gallery manner.
  • USP (unique selling proposition) should be highlighted to gain confidence from the customers.
  • The trust badges should be added to ensure trust.
  • The footer could have been more elegant with all the legal and informative pages, etc.

MS_WEB_DESIGNER_2-1625746731355.png

The collection page:

• Addition of quick view button.
  • Mouse hover the second image for smooth visualization.
  • Addition of product reviews with star rating options.

The product page:

• Addition of sticky add to cart for better functionality.
  • Recommended products for cross-selling.
  • Review sections.

Apps Recommendation: 

• Web Push notifications 
  • Newsletter Subscription 
  • Coupon Discount on Cart
  • Sales Pop Up Notification

As we checked there were no Terms and Conditions at the checkout. It might create some confusion during the delivery of products. Hence we suggest you install a Free app from the Shopify app store which provides 'I agree to the Terms and Conditions' before checkout as it makes it easy for the customer to read your terms and policies and for chaos-free shopping. Voila Shopify app adds a highly efficient cart feature, proven to reduce cart abandonment and boost sales. (Shows multiple Discount coupon codes on the cart page)

These were the few suggestions that we think are necessary for your store. If you feel that this comment was helpful, hit a like or mark it as a solution.

MS Web Designer  | Top Rated Shopify Experts in Singapore
20,000+ Tasks Completed | 1500+ Happy Clients

Want to Improve Shopify Store Speed, Redesign or custom changes, or Small tweaks on store hire me.Try Our Free Shopify App
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution

EcomGeeks
Shopify Partner
1003 138 329

Hello @Cellu-lite,

I've taken a look through your store and have some feedback for you.

cellu-01.png

HOMEPAGE BANNER
That main banner area is prime real estate for selling.  One of the keys of selling is getting inside your customers head, what problem do they have that you can solve? Or what is it that they desire that you provide? Use words or phrases that they do to show that you understand their needs. We recommend using this type of text in your banner. For the format, we recommend having a professional photo of your products, a title introducing your brand or product, a line of text underneath that expands on your title and a call to action button such as "Shop Now". Here is an example:

macarons-04.png

LOGO
Your logo is one of those things that holds a lot of weight in how professional or unprofessional your store looks. I would replace your text logo with the logo you have on your products. 

LOCAL
I'd recommend connecting with local businesses (ie. spas, wellness places, fitness) to see if they are interested in carrying a selection of your products.

With every sale you do locally, make sure to include a business card with a discount for their next online order. This will create awareness that you have an online shop. Here is how to create a discount code:

You could also offer incentives such as free local delivery:

If delivery is not an option, or if you want to offer two things, you could offer local pickup as well:

I would highly recommend that you encourage your customers to leave a review on the products they purchase. Positive reviews are very valuable, they add a lot of trust to your store. Here is a video on how to add a free review app to your store:

MARKETING
For you, I’d recommend creating videos to market your products. You can do short 30 second to 1 minute videos for TikTok, IG Reels, Facebook. You can also do longer videos and post them on YouTube or Facebook. As for the platforms, right now I personally suggest TikTok & YouTube. You are going to grow way faster on TikTok right now than you could on IG Reels or Facebook.
It has the potential to be a double fold success for you because not only can you earn on the platforms themselves (ie. with YouTube you can get AdSense, add affiliate links and do brand deals) but also you are driving traffic to your store and selling there as well. A good example of this in action is the Detail Geek. He has a service based vehicle detailing business and creates YouTube videos of himself detailing vehicles. He will mention products he is using and drive traffic to his online store AND he also earns AdSense money by allowing YouTube to place ads in his videos.
I think this could be great for you, hope you give it a go!

SHIPPING
You need to add in an estimated shipping time at checkout. For some people, shipping time can be a deal breaker so they won’t proceed with their purchase without that information.