Hi, we're launching our store next week and I was hoping to get feedback if there's anything we could improve, specifically with design, or usability.
Link is - https://www.fernandfriends.co.uk/
*Please note, we haven't listed any plants yet, as we are waiting for our stock delivery which can change.
Thanks in advance,
Congratulations on getting your business on Shopify as you prepare to launch! I know this must be a very exciting, yet stressful time. I'd be happy to offer some design feedback on Fern and Friends.
The first thing that sticks out to me as an important factor to consider is your store design. I recommend checking out our Shopify design articles to get inspiration and ideas on how to build a great-looking webpage with Shopify. Homepage Design 101 is a recommended resource to check out!
If there is anything else I can help you with, please let me know.
Hope you are doing good. I went through your store and here are few tips which you can work on it.
Add a Nice Logo which gives identity and Separates from the competition.
Make sticky header for easy navigation.
Design a nice Hero banner for your product promotion.
Add a Live Chatbot.
There is no terms and conditions checkbox at checkout. I suggest you to install an app from shopify app store which provides 'I agree to the Terms and Conditions' before checkout .As it makes easy for the customer to read your terms and policies.
If you are planning to sell on Etsy store consider our Etsy Integration app in the shopify app store.
Hello @FernandFriends, I hope you are doing well! here is the feedback on your store that you can take into consideration:
- Add a banner image or slider images in the first fold of the home page with a call to action button on it.
- Display reviews on the homepage. Add review carousel.
- Add products in all categories.
- You need to engage your visitors coming to your site by giving loyalty reward points which will increase repeat purchase and customer lifetime value. You can add a web push notification which will help you to retarget your customers anytime even when they are not in your store. This will help you to run your store smoothly and decrease the bounce rate and will capture your visitors and convert them into prospective or paying customers. You will be able to retain your customers for the long term.
- You can add a countdown timer to create urgency for your promotions or offers with the countdown timer bar and motivate your customers to buy more from the store. It helps in increasing sales.
- Make sure to enable automatic workflow emails/push for abandoned cart, win back old customers, welcome email, purchase follow-up, or browse abandoned customers.
If you would like to implement the above features/ customer engagement or marketing tools in your store. I would recommend you to try out the all in one Shopify app AiTrillion. I am sure you will find it useful.
Hope this Helps!
Hi @waytoapps ,
We're well, hope the same for you!
Thank you for the feedback, I have tried making the header sticky, but couldn't get it to work, I might give it another try and see if I can sort it!
And thank you for the other ideas, I will look at integrating them.
All the best!
I'm Richard- CRO expert at PageFly Page Builder. Congratulations on your store launching, the store looks very professional and beautiful overall. And for some small details, I would recommend you consider my following ideas- which are proven on many stores to be highly converted!
First, you should make the navigation menu sticky so that customers can easily visit different pages and know exactly what your store offers.
Second, it is important to include the shipping and return policy in the product description (or make a visible link to read the policy) so customers feel their rights are guaranteed. Also, tell them when the goods are delivered in this section.
Lastly, I checked out your store speed and saw that the loading on mobile is a little bit low. Please try to optimize it because more than 60% of sales are made on customers' mobile phones.
I hope you find my feedbacks helpful and if yes, please like and mark as solution for this!
Have a great day then!
Thank you, that's really informative! I can easily add in the delivery and returns links to the description so will sort that.
Currently working on store speed reduction, I'm pretty much the basic minimal theme with some tweaks, and a couple of shopify apps, not quite sure how I can reduce it further but will keep trying!