Hope you're doing well!
We are circular fashion tech startup that recently launched a platform for reselling and shopping pre-owned fashion.
The object is two-folded - provide a simple way for sellers to resell their clothes and an attractive way for buyers to shop.
We have lots to do and would love to hear your feedback on how we can improve technically, visually, functionally. Any advice on third party apps, features that we should look into?
Would be greatly appreciated if you would like to share your thoughts.
Hey there johanstubert,
Hope you're doing well and safe.
It was a delight to stumble upon your website. The design and layout of the store is really amazing and it looks really easy to navigate and access. You are definitely headed in the right direction design wise and with a few tweaks and turns you'll be able to achieve your desired destination in no time.
But before I give you any suggestions, I'd like to tell you that I absolutely love the layout of your homepage and the way you have placed everything, it's very impressive. This usually does not happen in the first try and I think you did an amazing job. Kudos on that! And secondly, the live chat on the website is literally the best thing ever, I always recommend this to everyone and its so important to have a live chat for anyone who has any questions. The questions of the viewers should be answered while they are on the website and this reduces site abandonment rate and thus increases conversions.
Now, I have a few recommendations, I hope my insights will be of help to you.
1. Invite customers to be part of your community. You can set up a blog and keep publishing fresh content out once in two weeks and this will allow you to drive traffic, help in starting conversations and build credibility.
2. Reviews on Product Page - Add a section for customer reviews when you get them. This helps build social proof and makes it easier for people to trust your brand. Ask past customers for reviews is a great way to get this started.
3. Product description - Add a longer product description as this is how you convince someone to buy on your site. Plus it helps with SEO and ranking in organic search.
5. Twitter is the gem of e-commerce store advertising, you must connect yourself through twitter and add the link to your site footer.
6. Cart Page : discount code , Gift wrapping , additional cart notes , delivery date picker, i agree with terms and conditions, trust badges, etc. - Personalize your customer's shopping experience with these features on your cart page.
7. Have a featured collection based on your offers, new arrivals, best sellers etc. This will grab the attention of customers when they browse homepage itself. Also adding product labels/stickers like Sale, Fast Selling, Free Shipping can help increase your sales by tapping into powerful psychological triggers such as scarcity, social proof, and urgency.
8. Lastly, as per my opinion, you need to create a some urgency and social proof on your store. And I sincerely think you need to add a top announcement on your store which shows urgency and you can display your announcements like "free shipping",etc. on them. I highly recommend Superbar
Social proof will help your visitors see who all has bought your products and that increases the trust of the viewer on your product. You can use the same app (Superbar) it provides you tools like a countdown timer, geolocation, etc. I’ll be adding links of a few apps that you could use for social proof as well below.
For example, I'm sure you've seen how amazon creates urgencies in sales by showing the number of products left, upcoming sales, or drive sales by showing how quickly they have to order an item to get quick delivery, right down to the minute.
If you want to sell more, boosting the sense of urgency in your marketing is the way to go. Making people feel as if they’re about to miss out on or lose a great opportunity is a powerful way to drive conversions.
One parting tip: like many other techniques, the urgency is best used in moderation. Don’t try to put pressure on your potential customers all the time, or they’ll stop taking your offers seriously.
Instead, focus on periodically offering great deals that really are limited. I'm providing you some other app links that might be useful.
Links - Urgency Pack Ultimate
I sincerely hope my insights will be of help to you. Do let me know if you have any more questions.
Press " Like " or accept my solution to let me know if it was of help to you.
How are you handling the Typeform submissions? Might be easier to use a form builder native to Shopify like Customer Fields. Then the user data would be stored in Shopify customer records.
I love how sleek and unique your site is. The way you categorized the items is quite unusual, I love it. The idea of creating a platform that will help people resell and others find vintage pieces is amazing. It is even better than Poshmark, which is a huge thing at the moment. The site is very simple and easy to browse in, yet the colors and design is looking stylish.
Here are a couple things I would love to see there as a customer:
1) Some images seem to be not taken care of, wrinkled and not fitting too well. We all know that the visual factor is the most important one when it comes to online shopping. If possible, iron those pieces and make them look more presentable before offering it to your customers
2)I totally respect the sustainable based approach you have on the site. That can help you promote, if you contact influencers that promote Sustainable small businesses with their viewers.
3) As for how the photos are taken, I recommend showing them from a little bit further, so that a person does not have to scroll to see the whole piece.
4) Clothing apparels usually use product reviews for social proof. But since you offer everything only one piece of each clothing it will not make sense to have that on your site, I recommend using a site review instead that will let people know the site is trustworthy and does not sell bad quality or too overpriced clothing pieces.
I would like to offer you our app Growave, because it is fully integrated with Kalles theme and looks very blended in with it. We offer Site Reviews, Wishlist, Rewards, Referral, Social Login, Instagram, Discounts etc. and they are all in one app,
Hopefully, I managed to help you. If so, please let me know by liking this post.
Take care and stay healthy <3
Hey @johanstubert ,
I think the website is great, looks wonderful and very easy to follow and navigate. I would like to share a few tips:
1. Add Shipping Policy and Terms And Conditions at the footer menu, it is a simple way of building trust with your website visitors.
2. Introduce Facebook and Instagram shopping, since you have decent number of followers. Also grow your social community by engaging with communities of similar interests. This will increase awareness and publicity of your website and help in having more traffic.
3. Currency setting is missing, I wanted to see the products price in INR (Indian Rupee) but could not find that setting. Also Shipping Policy here will be really useful because as a consumer from India, I'll be wondering how long will it take for my ordered products to arrive, what's the different shipping options etc.
4. When I went through your product catalog, I noticed a few dresses were sold out, some were new arrivals and chances of even some products on sale. Now as a passerby, this will catch my attention that it's a hot seller but nowadays attention span is really short. So you would have to grab hold of it. Also there needs something to push me to buy - right now. Just like in a real life store, you want to display your best offers, top sellers, new arrivals right at the window of the store, isn't it? In the case of your store, I don't get this urgency at all.
Suggestion: Add some kind of stickers to showcase stuff like trending, running out fast, back in stock, hot seller etc. Apps in Shopify app store can help with this by making the process very easy & simple. Also having some more trending or sale products in Home page will quickly grab customers attention.
Your constant goal as a store (online or offline) is to quickly make a passerby become a shopper.
Hope these feedbacks help.