Feedback on our store

Karmen1
1 0 0

Hi, I would like to get some feedback on out store, we are selling only one product at https://karmen.tech/en/ . Thank you very much 

0 Likes

Hi @Karmen1,

I've taken a look at your store, and see that your store's overall appearance is visually appealing. Besides, I also would love to provide my recommendation for your store based on 5 years of providing solutions for over 80.000 active Shopify merchants. 

1. Homepage

1.1 Header

When I access your homepage, I have a little bit confuse about where are the categories of your website. You should consider making it easy for people to scan by design your header locate on the blank space that I've marked in the image below. I think the header that appears on the top of your website will ensure your customer will not lose in the way to find the product or information that they want.

PageFly_0-1616340406134.png

1.2 Search field 
The search field should be prominently positioned on the homepage so users who want to search for any information can get started immediately and seamlessly. However, I have not found your search field on your website. So I recommend you design your search field on the top of the home page that is the same position with the header

PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 90.000+ active merchants.

Check our Evergreen Guide on Moving Your Brick-n-Mortar Store Online.

Want To Strive The Coolest E-commerce Knowledge? Explore Our FREE Video Resources.