A few quick details that immediately popped out at me:
Beyond all those details, there's a good chance that your site isn't optimized for many of the behind the scenes SEO details. You really should consider trying out a Free store analyzer tool to double check your work. It'll notify you of the errors existing behind the scenes and SEO tweaks that would further improve your conversion rates.
Last bit, if you are advertising, you should post and/ or read a bit on the Shopify Ecommerce Marketing forum. It could improve your site by helping you turn your daily visitors into traffic that converts. With that in mind, I strongly suggest looking for an AI automated advertising App from the Shopify App store like this one. As more shops use similar services to target clients and outbid the competition, it will become increasingly important.
If you have any more questions, feel free to contact me. Annnnnnd, if I've been of help, please click "Like" below.
Best of luck with your site!
You should change the flow of the homepage. Add slider images with a Call to Action in it in above the fold of the homepage. It increases the chances of getting sales. Display the collection list and then give some product recommendations and at last, display testimonials.
To reduce the abandoned cart rate. You should definitely start notifying your customers when they abandoned your cart. This can be done in many ways. You can send them an abandoned cart push notification or an abandoned cart email. This will reduce your cart abandonment. Not only this you can also start rewarding your customers with loyalty points when they come back to recover the abandoned cart.
Start giving loyalty points to your customers on activities like on signing up, allowing for web push, leaving a review, making a purchase and many more. It will help you to entice your customers and turn the visitors into prospective and paying customers. Loyalty program help in retaining customers by building trust for the long term. It becomes a WOW factor for customers and gives a reason to make a purchase from your store.
Congratulations on your store update!
Don’t worry about not getting a lot of sales right now, you are not the first nor the last to be struggling with this scenario, 80% of the visitors don't place an order on their first visit.
Your store seems a little messy and it’s hard to know which products you are selling since there are a lot of them.
I would recommend you to use the same picture size for the products in that way it would look more organize and catchy to the eyes. Also maybe if you use a lighter color for the background it can help as well.
I found this article and it might help you to get inspired https://www.shopify.com/blog/product-page. After browsing your store I noticed I wasn't able to find reviews.
If you add reviews it will help keep your customers on your site. If your customer needs to leave your site to do research on a product they might not come back, adding reviews can help with that.
Something that helps with cart abandonment is retargeting campaigns since it engages with your potential customers. Retargeting campaigns allow you to remind them after they left the website and offer the product information they’ve been viewed with different kinds of creatives. In other words, the goal for a retargeting campaign is awareness and conversion.
There are some retargeting apps on Shopify app store as well. If you’re not familiar with that, you can search “retargeting” and try it out - https://apps.shopify.com/search?q=retargeting.
Hope it helps you out!
Hi @Melanin2019 !
Welcome to Shopify and I wish you good luck!
1. I recommend changing the theme of the store. Your hero banner does not look professional. Use only high-resolution images, that will represent your products.
2. 90% of people read reviews before purchasing an item. I personally do not read the description too much, I go straight on to the reviews section because that is social proof. In my opinion that is essential for every site. I highly recommend (almost insist) and adding that feature on your site. You can use Growave for that, it offers automated emails within the Reviews feature as well.
3. Imagine if you saw something that you quite like in the store, however you want to browse more, get more options, and then choose the best one. That often happens to me, because I am indecisive. That is when Wishlist comes in handy. Since you have a lot of products on your site, I recommend adding that feature to improve the user experience on your site. Besides, if the items on the wishlist have not been purchased, automated emails will be sent out as a reminder.
4. Social media has become a huge thing nowadays. I highly recommend taking advantage of that and adding Instagram galleries on your homepage. It will help drive traffic from your site on to your account and vice versa.
5. Implement an opportunity to log in and sign up using Social Media account. We all have accounts at least in one social media. And if I have an opportunity to create an account just with one click, I will do it. having an easier way to Sign in will help you gather customer base. The most valuable thing for a company is the customer.
6. There are no trust badges at your checkout page, try adding them as trust badges help your customers know that your site is safe to shop.
7. Add a blog page, blog page helps you to share more about your website and products which increases your site visibility.Your e-commerce blog will not only drive more traffic to your website—but it will increase your conversions too. Your blog will make you feel more credible and relatable, which will provide new clients with a greater sense of confidence in their purchases.
8. Try adding SEO related high search keywords in your title and product description so that it will be very easy to market your products and display them at the top in google search.
9. The items on your store are something that will most likely be purchased by one person several times. For better customer retention I recommend using Rewards program by Growave, that will give out various discounts depending on how much a person has spent on your store or how many actions he/she has completed (left a review, shared the site, created an account, etc.)
For adding the functions above you can several apps. However, if you want to get all of them at once just with a couple of clicks, try Growave.
We have 6 great features -Reviews, Wishlist, Rewards, Social Login, Instagram, Discounts, etc.
There is a free plan available.
Hopefully, I managed to help you. If so, please let me know by liking this post.