Feedback on our swimwear store

BondiJoe
1 0 0

Hi all,

Loving using Shopify and have spent the last months enhancing our site - would welcome any feedback, in particular around ease of navigation (mobile especially), collections layout and product pages. 

Site is https://www.bondijoe.com 

Many thanks in advance!

0 Likes

Spent 7 months living in Australia and miss it all the time. Dig the chill vibe around the branding. Here are some things that jumped out at me.

Homepage Feedback

1. Carousels/sliders have been proven to lowers conversions rates ...limit how much you use the one on your site. No one is going to wait around to see what is on each slide

2. Might bring the Customer Reviews section higher on the homepage and see if this helps drive more sales

3. I would delay the 15% off popup to one minute to give me a bit more time to look around the homepage

4. Collection page looks fine to me and I would not change anything

5. Consider adding a Featured Product section on the homepage (i.e. Swim Gear Of The Month). Pick one products and tell people why you picked it and what makes it great

Product Page  Feedback

1. ASOS and other leading fashion brands are doing little fashion videos for their product pages. Something you could film on an iPhone or latest Android and add to your site.

2. Nothing else I would change on the product page.

Your store is great and these are just some ideas to enhance your store. If you are having a hard time getting sales or a higher conversion rate, then I would look at the quality of traffic coming to the site. Even with a good CTR or tons of traffic, if people are not buying then it's not the right traffic. Not all traffic is created equal. The one thing we tell each client is that you can get traffic of all kinds but that does not mean it's the right traffic for your store.

Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know. You can also accept this post as a "Accepted Solutions" if you found it extra helpful! Good luck.

We help ecommerce & DTC brands create, manage and scale profitable PPC campaigns: TakeSomeRisk.com

P.S. Take my Google Shopping Course and help grow your revenue this month.
0 Likes
Growave
Shopify Partner
851 21 244

Hi @BondiJoe !

1. As I have understood, you have visitors from mobile. I have checked your mobile speed, and it is very low - 21. Low mobile page speed may kill your traffic and affect your conversation. For greater success and to deliver a great user experience you should focus on the mobile score as well. Website performance impacts ranking on organic search and user experience. This problem can reduce conversions and sales. 79% of people do not wait for more than 5.3 seconds for page loading. It can lead to the losing of new visitors, less traffic, and losing repeat customers.

2. The sale you have seems to be a nice deal, however, when you make such a big amount off it might devalue your product. People always need to know why you have made such sales, is it a seasonal sale? or is it because there is no demand for it? Does that mean the product is bad? 

Instead of giving a discount for nothing, give them rewards for completing certain actions on your store ex. for creating accounts, for leaving a review, for sharing your site, for spending money on your site. It is not difficult for a user to do and you will get so many actions on your site, and you are having discounts anyway.

3. The items in your store are more on an expensive side, therefore I recommend giving back to your customers by rewarding them with free shipping, discounts, and other goodies for spending a certain amount of money on your site. That way,  letting your customers know that you care about them. 

4. The items in your store are something that every person will need in their lives. Therefore, I recommend using a Referral program by Growave to give your customers an opportunity of sharing your products with friends and getting rewarded for that. 

5. Implement an opportunity to log in and sign up using Social Media account. We all have accounts at least in one social media. And if I have an opportunity to create an account just with one click, I will do it. having an easier way to Sign in will help you gather customer base. The most valuable thing for a company is the customer.

Without further ado, I came to an opinion that you will find our app Growave  quite useful. I do not want to sound salesy or offer you something you do not need, but I truly think that it will help improve the functionality of the app. Here is why:

You are already using a Wishlist, Reviews and Instagram. And Growave has that along with Reviews, Instagram galleries, Rewards,  Wishlist, Social Login all integrated with one another for better performance. 

Hopefully, I managed to help you. If so, please let me know by liking this post. 

Growave is the all-in-one marketing platform that has
- Visual Reviews with automated emails
- Loyalty&Rewards
- Wishlist
- Instagram
- Social Login + more

Increase conversions with ease here
0 Likes
Munn
Shopify Partner
480 17 100

Hi @BondiJoe  welcome to Shopify family 

I hope your business is going well during these difficult times. I checked your store website, and I have a few tips and feedback I'd like to share,

1. Wishlist is an effective way to reduce shopping cart abandonment and fulfill sales from customers who showed intent but didn't end up purchasing. 
2. Engaging the audience by writing blogs and posting them on different social media platforms with good titles. You can add Linkedin, twitter as well to the list of social media platforms.
3. You can add a theme to the store instead of white. The addition of video to a landing page increases conversations by 80%. evaluate your competitor’s websites after browsing through a few of their websites, compare your findings to your own site.
4. Ask your customers to rate your products as this will help build trust and loyalty for the brand.
5. Addition of most viewed or most liked section on your homepage will significantly increase the percentage of gallery review
6. You need to create urgency and social proof on your store for that you need to Adding visually attractive stickers like a number to products left, upcoming sales, In trend will grab the attention and excite the customer

I hope this helps!

Munawar.

ModeMagic
Featured on Shopify Staff Picks
Want a free store consultation to boost your sales? Send me a message.
Grab your limited time offer on install today!
0 Likes
HarshJain
Excursionist
34 1 6

Hello @BondiJoe 

I have seen your website, your website is very good looking and it seems you takes a lot of hard work to make it.

Then also , if your sales are not increasing, then there is only one reason for this.

I am saying this according to my 5 years experience.

The products on your website are very good but the description written for them is not so good and seems low with SEO techniques.
So, to solve this problem, I suggest you an app that I am using myself.
Its an auto description generator app and description generated by using it are High with SEO techniques and to the point.

Its "Descrii " . After using their service my website traffic and sales increase to the next level.

Therefore i suggest this to you.
https://apps.shopify.com/descrii-smart-descriptions

Hope i helped you.

https://bit.ly/descrii-premium
https://apps.shopify.com/descrii-smart-descriptions
http://Descrii.tech
0 Likes