Feedback on our wall art store

AriMomeni
2 0 0

Hi everyone,

www.picsalive.ca

We produce custom wall art on various mediums. Do you find this store friendly in terms of navigation and does it look professional enough? Also, do you recommend I stick to this free template or invest in a new template (I'm a little frustrated with many limitations of free templates). I have thousands of products to add as time goes. Right now about 255 products. don't want to go too far before investigating this properly.

I appreciate any nuggets of wisdom you can share with me. 

I hope i can leave my details here I didn't see anything against it in the guidelines.

Ari Momeni - ari@picsalive.ca +16477675891

0 Likes
Dirk
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
738 81 168

Hey, @AriMomeni 

One useful feature for customers viewing your online store would be to leverage the power of augmented reality! Shopify has a free tool called Size.link that will give your customers the ability to visualize your product's dimensions in real-time, in their living space.

To use the Size.link tool:

1. Enter the dimensions of a product
  2. Copy/Paste the size.link into your product page
  3. Customers clicking on it will launch right into AR on their smartphone device. Showing exactly how it fits in their space

I hope this helps! If there is anything else I can help you with, please let me know.

Dirk | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes

Hey Ari, a few suggeestions:

• Quite a few of your product pages show as unavailable if you select anything other than a canvas print, maybe remove those variations?
  • Add an "about us" section. I'd love to learn more about your business before making a purchase
  • Is there anywhere to see user submitted images of the products on the wall, maybe tie this in with testimonials so potential customers can see what the art looks like outside of a professional photo shoot
“A big business starts small.”
-Richard Branson
0 Likes
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
2394 140 432

Hello @AriMomeni, I hope you are doing well! Here are some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase:

- Add an announcement bar to highlight important information that you don't want your customers to miss out on.

- Add web push notifications, it can be delivered to your customer’s device, mobile or desktop, even when he is not on your website. It can be used in retargeting with push notifications including browse abandonment, retargeting users abandoning the shopping cart, activating dormant users with offers, retaining users with personalized content, and more.

-  For getting more conversions and sales you can target your customers by sending automated emails that help to improve the relevancy and timeliness of your campaigns. You can use triggers and workflows to automatically send messages to consumers after they take a specific action. For some reason unknown to you, they leave without making a purchase but with email automation, you can make sure that this user receives an email shortly after they abandoned their cart, reminding them of what they left behind and asking if they need help completing their purchase. In this case, email marketing automation turns a missed opportunity into an opportunity to build a stronger relationship and make a sale.

- Make sure to enable automatic workflow emails/push for abandoned cart, win back old customers, welcome email, purchase follow-up, or browse abandoned customers.

If you would like to implement the above features/ customer engagement or marketing tools in your store. I would recommend you to try out the all-in-one Shopify app AiTrillion. I am sure you will find it useful.

Hope this Helps! 

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes
waytoapps
Explorer
86 10 41

Hello @AriMomeni 

Hope you are doing good. your store looks nice and here are few tips which you can work on them.

Firstly, Make a Sticky header for Easy navigation.

Add ATC(add to cart) button on products on the Home page.

Try to Minimize the space in the footer section.

Mention more contact details of your store to look trustworthy. Your store should be easy to get in touch with.

There is no terms and conditions checkbox at checkout. I suggest you to install an app from shopify app store which provides 'I agree to the Terms and Conditions' before checkout .As it makes easy for the customer to read your terms and policies.

If you are planning to sell on Etsy store consider our Etsy Integration app in the shopify app store

Thanks,
ShopList
Shopify-Etsy Integration.
0 Likes