With our Baby Products and things website Lally Things we've done a nice amount of sales on 2020 but due to operational causes we've stopped for several months. After all, we re-designed our store and opened it with new products and started again. We are aware that we've got to do some changes (for ex: products listing could be better, starting a blog, seo improvements etc.) And we absolutely need one page checkout which we don't have:( Do you have any suggestion for that?)
Our online shop link: https://www.lallythings.com
What are your feedbacks for our websites?
Thank you in advance and have a good day!
Hope you are doing good. Your store looks nice and here are few tips which you can work on them.
Firstly, Add a banner with shop now(CTA) on it. which gets professional Look.
Make a Sticky header for easy navigation on the header section.
There are no Reviews on your products. Add customer Review app to increase your sales
There is no terms and conditions checkbox at checkout. I suggest you to install an app from shopify app store which provides 'I agree to the Terms and Conditions' before checkout .As it makes easy for the customer to read your terms and policies.
If you are planning to sell on Etsy store consider our Etsy Integration app in the shopify app store.
Congratulations on your re-launch. I've taken a look through and I have a few suggestions.
For your homepage, you have quite a few products featured. I would suggest pairing back a little bit. You can check out our video we did on homepages that are set up for conversions:
Your translator to English isn't working well. I noticed a few pieces of text that changed but most everything stayed in the original language. We did a video on this, hopefully this will help you get your issue sorted:
You mention SEO was on your list of things to improve, I'll leave this video here for when you are ready:
We hope our response was helpful, if it was, let us know by giving us a thumbs up and/or marking it as a solution!
Best of luck!
Hello @Lally2021, I hope you are doing well! Sachin here, from the AiTrillion Team at Shopify. Thanks for posting! I've taken a look at your store, and here are the suggestions:
- Add a section of trending products on the homepage.
- Add reviews on the product page.
- You should add a loyalty rewards program to your store. You can give loyalty points to your customers on activities like signing up, leaving a review, allowing for push notification, visiting a store, on birthdays, on first purchase, follow/ share on social media. This will help you to entice customers and will increase the number of push subscribers, email subscribers. This will also help you in collecting the review. You can send an in-email review form to your customers. This can be sent automatically.
Integration of loyalty rewards program with web push notification, review, email marketing, and with full automation results in wonders for the eCommerce stores. It will help you in increasing conversions and sales on your store and retain the customers for the long term.
- Add a web push notification - It turns visitors into subscribers and subscribers into customers. It’s a powerful and effective marketing tool adopted by online businesses to reach out to and interact with their audience, keep them updated about any important information, announcing sales and offers, and eventually driving more eCommerce conversions.
- Add testimonials or review carousel on the homepage.
Moreover, if you would like to implement the above customer engagement features/ marketing tools in your store I suggest you to install the 'All in one' Shopify app AiTrillion, a full-fledged marketing solution. It will help you to capture visitors coming to your store and will help in getting more conversions.
Hope this helps!