Feedback on our website

boobyfulaid
1 0 1

Hi, 

We would appreciate if you provide some feedback on our store. 

Any recommendations would be great!

Kind Regards,

Julie

Shopi22
1 0 0

hello Nice meeting you,you have a great and outstanding store,now there are some ways i can help you with your store to get sales and also did you have any plan about your store

0 Likes
Rosy_crown
Tourist
7 1 3

Hello booby

I've checked up your store, you have a nice store and awesome products in there. I recommend you integrate your social media platforms into your site to add more value and gain more trust of your Target audience. Don't hesitate to contact me if you got any questions for me.

Thanks

Rosy

0 Likes

Hello @boobyfulaid 

I Came across your website. Everything looks fine .For Increasing sales try to implement following features.

Recently viewed items is one  of the best solutions is to remind them about the last items they viewed, so that they can go back to them and have a second chance to finish what they started.
Try to add recently viewed item in home page footer section.
Screenshot (95).png

A good wish list experience can help you drive sales, engagement, and retention. Consumers use wish lists for a variety of reasons. They may be considering a product, but they’re not ready to buy it. Or, an item is out of stock in their preferred color or size, and they want to remember it so they can purchase it when it’s back in stock. They may also be creating a wish list to share with friends and family for special occasions, like birthdays. No matter the reason they create it, that Wishlist is a powerful marketing tool for brands. You can message them as a reminder to check out.

Implement Reward points increase in traffic to store .Ways to earn login;

1. Registration
  2. Subscription
  3. Referral 
  4. Feedback points
  5. Spent points
  6. Participation points
  7. Points on order total
    Try to implement these feature.

Social login, also known as social sign-in or social sign-on, uses information from social networking sites to facilitate logins on third-party applications and platforms. The process is designed to simplify sign-in and registration experiences, providing a convenient alternative to mandatory account creation.

Thanks
team Tuecus

Apps Developer Team |@Tuecus-Customer Page
@Aliexpress Dropshipping & More
If the my answer is helpful to you? Click Like/Accept Solution to let me Know!!
0 Likes
UsmanAbdullah
3 0 0

Your Store Looks Great. You Did a great Job there.

But one thing is missing. There is no exit intent popup form on your website.

In my experience  It really helps boost conversion and it will be the base of your marketing

Add one and offer them some kind of incentive like 15% off on the 1st order in exchange for their email address.

When you got their email address and then setup email automations. 

Send them the discount code to their email address.   Just this small popup signup form has endless benefits...

Make sure to setup the backbone of your Marketing before going for FB Ads...

0 Likes
MS-WEB-DESIGNER
Shopify Partner
2816 176 474

Dear @boobyfulaid 

Hope the following suggestions will help you

• Improve ON PAGE SEO of your store
  • Improve your store speed for mobile

boobyspeed.png

• At header:

bobheader.png

• At footer:

bobfooter.png

• Product page layout needs to improve

• There is no terms and conditions checkbox at checkout. We suggest you install a Free app from shopify app store which provides 'I agree to the Terms and Conditions' before checkout .As it makes it easy for the customer to read your terms and policies. 

Suggestion: Voila Shopify app  adds a highly efficient cart feature proven to reduce cart abandonment and boost sales. (Show multiple Discount coupon code on cart page )
0 Likes
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
3750 215 670

Hey @boobyfulaidThis is AiTrillion- an All-in-one Marketing Platform on Shopify. I would love to share my thoughts for your store based on 9 years of experience with Shopify. Here are some areas of improvement that you can implement in your store:

The first fold of the website should always have a call to action in it -and here’s why; in most cases placing the CTA above the fold works wonders for your campaigns. This placement immediately draws your visitors’ attention to your CTA which is always good for conversions.

AiTrillion_0-1625044554998.png

- Add trust badges. It's very important to make people trust for making a purchase from your store.  

Setup product recommendations on product pages as well as cart pages.

- Add loyalty program. You can start giving loyalty points to your customers on different activities like signing up, visiting a store, making a purchase, allowing for push notifications, sharing or following on social media. This will help you to entice your customers and retain them. You can reward your customers in order to redeem those points. When you give points to them they will come again in the future to make a purchase in order to redeem those points. This encourages repeat purchases which increase sales and helps in retaining your customers.

Add a newsletter sign-up popup with a discount code to entice customers to sign up and get a discount code on their first purchase. This will help you to capture more email addresses so you can target them later on via email campaigns.

You should maximize customer engagement in your store. Add essential eCommerce customer engagement tools to engage the traffic coming to your store and drive conversions. 

To add the above marketing engagement tools there are many apps available in the Shopify app store. Instead of installing multiple apps, you can install the all-in-one Shopify app AiTrillion and get all the benefits of marketing features in a single app. 

P.S- Free plan available.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes
neha-sparq
Shopify Partner
1954 124 435

Hello, 

I hope you are doing well and your Website looks awesome. Here are some of my small Suggestions that can improvise your Webpage and make your page look more Attractive plus User friendly.

1. The search landing page is blank https://www.boobyfulaid.com/search, you can add up some products on the search page. It will give some ideas for the customers to pick from.
  2. I can see the SALE caption below the product image, instead, you can add up the SALE caption on the product image, which will grab the customer's attention immediately.
  3. The title of the product on the Theme can be of some bright colors like Black Etc.. so that the product gains immediate attention.
  4. You can also add up secondary hover images on each product image, this provides more information as a visual aspect to the customers.
  5. And I noticed that the contact us page is empty, you can add up your Email Address and Phone number to look more informative.
  6. Lastly, Filters plays a key role for a customer in order to identify the correct product from numerous products, I would recommend you to add up advanced Filters options for your store. And you can try up Sparq product filters and search to replace the default search on your store, Sparq allows advanced custom Tag product filters for collection pages, synonyms, spelling correction, and other added features as well. 

Good Luck !! Hope my suggestions may help you in a better way.

Thanks
Gyana

Sparq is a fast and beautiful product filter and search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to add a custom tag, metadata, or variant based filters on their collection page and upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user-friendly and feature-rich search.
0 Likes
yaerty347
2 0 0

Yes I like your website that for that you want feedbacks I think in this category this is the best organized website that you made here. I am also in the similar field and looking for some feedbacks.

0 Likes
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
3750 215 670

Hey @boobyfulaid,

I hope you are doing well! Have you implemented the suggestions and found the solution? 

Did you get a chance to try the all-in-one marketing app AiTrillion? If you need help with setting up the features, I will be happy to help or you can email our support at support@aitrillion.com

P.S- Free plan available.

Reply Awaited!

Thanks

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes