Feedback on product page

Highlighted
2 0 2

Hello,

i would like some feedback on this product page, i have spent some time optimizing it and it's driving traffic but not sales.

Thanks in advance.

https://maximilliansports.com/products/high-waist-seamless-energy-leggings

1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
185 29 113

Hey there, @MaxLewis80! It’s nice to (digitally) see you again!

Let’s dive right in.

I like the overall look of the product page. It looks really clean, and it’s laid out well. There’s a lot to love here! I especially like your description, though it may be a bit too wordy. 

A few things to change:

• Shipping calculated at checkout - this isn’t the best method. I know it can be hard to find flat shipping that fits everyone, but providing a way to calculate shipping costs before checkout is ideal. Customers don’t like surprises like that.
  • For your size chart, I like that you have it highlight sizes. However, if you aren’t hovering over anything, it just looks like a mistake. Instead of utilizing hovering with a contrasting color, I would make it all an easy-to-ready color combination. The current method makes it difficult to remember which column is for hips and which is for waist. 
  • For your information drop-downs, I would make a few changes. I would divide shipping and FAQ. When they are combined, it can be a lot of information to take it at once. I would use a click heatmap to see which of these drop-downs are getting more clicks and revise it accordingly. 
  • Take out the lower “Write a review” above the “You May Also Like” feature. Since you have a review tab anyway, you don’t need “Write a review” twice. If you’re finding that people aren’t clicking on the reviews, consider making it more obvious or moving the reviews to its own feature on the page rather than a tab. Use click heatmaps to help you find out if people use it.
  • Lastly, your CAPTCHA and Messenger Chat overlap. 

Also, though it’s not for your product page specifically, we need to talk about your banner. There are some linking issues:

• 10% off when you sign up - Linked to Terms of Service. Clarify that this is to sign up for the newsletter and link it to your newsletter subscription form.  
  • Now shipping worldwide - Not Linked. Instead, link it to all products.  
  • Free shipping over $75 - Linked to Returns and Exchanges. Instead, link it to all products. 

Overall, heatmaps are going to be very helpful in finding out how people use your product pages. Lucky Orange has heatmaps and other visitor behavior features with a free trial (no credit card required) and plans start at US $10/month. 

I hope this helps! Good luck!

Cheers -

Danny

- Was my response helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution!
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
330 13 65

Hi @MaxLewis80  welcome to Shopify family 

I hope your business is going well during these difficult times. I checked your store website, and I have a few tips and feedback I'd like to share,

1. The logo placement can be shifted to top left from the center as many people will recognize the brand when it's on the top left because everyone has the habit of reading from left to right.
2. I think the addition of video to a landing page increases conversations by 80%. evaluate your competitor’s websites after browsing through a few of their websites, compare your findings to your own site.
3. Create different social media accounts and attach the links to the footer menu this will help you reach the audience in masses promotion of your brand on social media is the new norm.
4. Branded video content is likely to take over consumers who are 300% most likely to watch a video about a product rather than read a description. Add a section of frequently brought/suggested items this will increase the product value and it will be reviewed as well.
5.  Bigger images in your catalouge view product list with bigger images and hidden description can increase sales and will add brand value to your products. Ensure that every product has large images in the product view that zoom to fill the browser window.
6. Engaging the audience by writing blogs with better titles and promoting them on various social media platforms will be helpful. The addition of most viewed or most liked section on your homepage will significantly increase the percentage of gallery review.
7. You need to create urgency and social proof on your store for that Adding visually attractive stickers like a number to products left, upcoming sales, In trend will grab the attention and excite the customer

I hope this helps!

Munawar

ModeMagic
Featured on Shopify Staff Picks
Want a free store consultation to boost your sales? Send me a message.
Grab your limited time offer on install today!
0 Likes