i would like some feedback on this product page, i have spent some time optimizing it and it's driving traffic but not sales.
Thanks in advance.
Hey there, @MaxLewis80! It’s nice to (digitally) see you again!
Let’s dive right in.
I like the overall look of the product page. It looks really clean, and it’s laid out well. There’s a lot to love here! I especially like your description, though it may be a bit too wordy.
A few things to change:
Also, though it’s not for your product page specifically, we need to talk about your banner. There are some linking issues:
Overall, heatmaps are going to be very helpful in finding out how people use your product pages. Lucky Orange has heatmaps and other visitor behavior features with a free trial (no credit card required) and plans start at US $10/month.
I hope this helps! Good luck!
Hi @MaxLewis80 welcome to Shopify family
I hope your business is going well during these difficult times. I checked your store website, and I have a few tips and feedback I'd like to share,
1. The logo placement can be shifted to top left from the center as many people will recognize the brand when it's on the top left because everyone has the habit of reading from left to right.
2. I think the addition of video to a landing page increases conversations by 80%. evaluate your competitor’s websites after browsing through a few of their websites, compare your findings to your own site.
3. Create different social media accounts and attach the links to the footer menu this will help you reach the audience in masses promotion of your brand on social media is the new norm.
4. Branded video content is likely to take over consumers who are 300% most likely to watch a video about a product rather than read a description. Add a section of frequently brought/suggested items this will increase the product value and it will be reviewed as well.
5. Bigger images in your catalouge view product list with bigger images and hidden description can increase sales and will add brand value to your products. Ensure that every product has large images in the product view that zoom to fill the browser window.
6. Engaging the audience by writing blogs with better titles and promoting them on various social media platforms will be helpful. The addition of most viewed or most liked section on your homepage will significantly increase the percentage of gallery review.
7. You need to create urgency and social proof on your store for that Adding visually attractive stickers like a number to products left, upcoming sales, In trend will grab the attention and excite the customer
I hope this helps!