Feedback on recently changed Online-Wine Store

Highlighted
Tourist
19 0 0

Hello dear Community. I would love to get feedback on our new homepage, which is selling Georgian Wine.

https://wein-georgien.de/

I thought it would be best to tell a bit about the story of georgian wine first, before I directly showcase the products. What are your opinions on this?

- the product section is currently a bit empty, but will be fuller very soon :)

Looking forward to any suggestions.

Best regards,
Francisco

0 Likes
Highlighted

You have a clean looking site and a beautiful brand. Here are some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase.

Homepage Feedback

1. I would clean up the design of your homepage as it's a little long right now.  I would remove "Saperavi - 2010 Qvevri dry" off the homepage

2. Carousels have been proven to kills conversions rates ...limit how much you use the one on your site. No one is going to wait around to see what is on each sliders

3. Add links to your footer for return/refund and shipping policy. I didn't see these pages on your site when I used Google translate. Customers will look for these page

4. I would move customer reviews higher on the homepage to build social proof faster

Product Page Feedback

1. Add links to your shipping and return/refund policy on each product page

2. Make sure each product has 3 - 5 images as that will help someone decide if they want to purchase. Add some lifestyle photos of wine out in the kitchen or with a meal

3. Add a longer product description as this is how you convince someone to buy on your site. Plus it helps with SEO and ranking in organic search

4. I would remove "Limited stock! 10 people are looking at this product." as it does not fit your brand I feel

5. Add a section at the bottom of product pages to show your most viewed/bought wines. This can help increase your average order value and make your store more money

Your store just needs some tweaks to take it up a level.  Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know.

We help ecommerce brands create, manage and scale profitable PPC campaigns across North America, Europe and Australia. We also help with Conversion Rate Optimization: TakeSomeRisk.com

P.S. Take my Google Shopping Course and help grow your revenue this month.
1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
472 47 238

Hi FranciscoKartli,

Your store looks amazing, i like the idea "it would be best to tell a bit about the story of georgian wine first".

General

• The favicon: Your store doesn't have a favicon at the moment. A favicon is a small square image or logo that appears on the browser tabs, as well as on browser pages that list web addresses, such as the bookmarks page. It helps strengthen your brand and to add a polished look to your website. Here's how you can add a favicon to your store.
  • I recommend the add newsletter section to the footer in this way allways be available for subscribe.Screen Shot 2019-05-11 at 17.46.02.png
  • I think you can fill these testimonials or you can delete.
    Screen Shot 2019-05-11 at 17.47.46.png
  • The product images are of good quality, but they're not standardized. Some photos are smaller or bigger than others.Screen Shot 2019-05-11 at 17.51.33.png

Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know.

If you need more detailed feedback, you can use our free analyzer tool. To use tool please click here.

FnLabs?

We are specialized in app development and theme customization for Shopify Stores. Our focus is on providing customizable and user-friendly apps to help store owners grow their business.
1 Like