Feedback on shop

Solved
zebracat
Tourist
6 0 4

Hi everyone,

Our store www.vinoz.lu just went live and I would appreciate some feedback!

Obviously the technical aspect is the most important and the shop should be working seamlessly. I also want users to find it easy and clear to navigate and make a purchase. The graphics are generally high resolution but should not take too much time to load I hope.

Feel free to also share your input on the general look and feel.

Cheers,

Manon

Hi, @zebracat 

Welcome to Shopify! This is PageFly - Shopify Page Builder App. In general, your store is awesome, such great work!! I hope that my commendations are helpful to you. Before that, these are Conversion Rate Optimization Best Practices: 12 Chapter Checklist for you to get more information on how to increase the conversion rate for your store. 

1. Homepage: 

• Add a favicon to your store

This is one of the great things to make your store unique. You can check this tutorial here https://help.shopify.com/en/manual/online-store/os/using-themes/change-the-layout/theme-settings/add... 

• Make the search button clearer

The search function is really important for visitors to find what they want without interrupting their flow in your store. You can make it as a search box instead of just a button like this now.

• Add more CTA button in the section

A primary call to action button is one of the important things for a home page of an online store.

With this button, you will redirect customers to the page you want them to take action mostly. It can redirect to a collection page, or a product page, etc. This really helps to increase the conversion rate for your store. You can make the heading on the banner on the hero a clickable button.

PageFly_0-1621359340145.png

• Add testimonial - customer reviews

You can show rating stars for each product or you can add customer reviews as text and photos.

You can use Loox or Yotpo app to review widgets with photos gallery because both of them integrate with PageFly already. 

Or you can use a slideshow to show testimonials, let consult my Casen template

PageFly_1-1621359482599.png

2. Product page

• Add the star reviews, CTA buttons under each product
  • Add the Reviews for each product
  • Add more images of the products
  • Using the loading more function instead of pagination

This can reduce visitor's time when they don't have to redirect to another site but can stay on the same page. 

3. Check the page speed

PageFly_2-1621359836713.png

Lastly, I checked your store speed and it showed to be kind of slow, especially on mobile. As nowadays, people are mainly making purchases via phones, you should try to optimize the speed instantly and remove the redundant codes.

What helps you to build your store more easily is a page builder. It would be a good choice for you to have attractive and powerful pages quickly and you will have lots more time focusing on marketing strategies, so you can consider checking PageFly. Above are my recommendations for your store and it's really important to customize attractive and unique pages to increase conversion rate. 

If you feel my answer helpful, like it or give it a thumb up. Let me know if you have any questions.

Cheers!

PageFly.

P.s: This May 19-20th, we are having C-level E-commerce experts from #Shopify, Recart, vitals, The Dropshipping Council, Easyship and ZAGO to join us in the extraordinary conference: "eCommence 2021 - To Survive Is To Thrive". In this event these real experts will guide you from A to Z how to build successful store and provide tips regarding the newest trend in E-Commerce! This is a never-before opportunity where you can get lessons from the best minds in the industry without paying any fee (yes, the treat's on us ). Nothing to lose, just gaining from the best minds in the game. Sign up now cause we only take the first 500 registers! SIGN UP HERE.

PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 90.000+ active merchants.

Check our Evergreen Guide on Moving Your Brick-n-Mortar Store Online.

EcomGeeks
Shopify Partner
876 115 291

Hello Manon (@zebracat),

Congratulations on launching your store! I've taken a look through and have some feedback for you.

screencapture-vinoz-lu-2021-05-18-12_03_35.png

SALES CHANNELS
I’d recommend utilizing Shopify’s sales channels for your social media pages. This is going to allow you to tag products that you post on your social media and then have that tag lead to your store. Here is how to implement it for Facebook and Instagram

SHIPPING
You need to add in an estimated shipping time at checkout. For some people, shipping time can be a deal breaker so they won’t proceed with their purchase without that information. 

TERMS
If this isn't absolutely necessary for a person to accept before they checkout, I would recommend removing it. You don't want anything preventing the customer from moving to the next step of checking out.

checkout-terms.png

CURRENCY CONVERTER
I’d recommend adding in a currency converter since you ship worldwide. Here is a video we did showing some free currency converter app options:

REVIEWS
I would highly recommend that you encourage your customers to leave a review on the products they purchase. Positive reviews are very valuable, they add a lot of trust to your store. We did a video showing a free review app you can use and how to set it up:

I will leave it at that for now but if you would like to talk to us 1-1, we offer sessions where we take a look at your store, identify the greatest issues holding you back, then provide solutions and advice. You can email us at ecomgeeksco@gmail.com for more information.

We hope our response was helpful, if it was, let us know by giving us a thumbs up and/or marking it as a solution!

Best of luck!

Join our new Facebook Group for Shopify Dropshippers! Winning products, dropshipping advice & more!

Website | Email | YouTube | TikTok | Facebook

LuckyDanny
Shopify Partner
282 52 171

This is an accepted solution.

Hey there, @zebracat!  

Congrats on the launch! You’ve put a lot of effort into it, and it shows.

A few things stand out:

• Announcement bar: Link to your product pages instead of the shipping pages. Simplify the message as well. 
  • Include a currency localization tool. Use your analytics to determine where your visitors are from and add in the necessary currency and shipping information.
  • Add value to your newsletter subscription form. Add something like a discount or why someone would want to join your community. 
  • Remove the phone number from your contact form. 

Looking around your website, here the top suggestions I have:

Simplify your main navigation.
Right now it’s very heavy for what you have. Use a heatmap, which shows you where people click and scroll, to see which areas are getting more clicks. Follow-up with a session recording, which shows you everything someone did on their visit.

Combined, you may be able to see that News and About can be kept in the footer. Shop can be expanded to your top collections. 

Focus on one hero image.
Do I like your images? Yes. However, it moves far too fast. There’s also the slight zoom feature, and it takes more than 5 seconds to read your text because it’s hard to read. Instead, I would focus on one main image and message. 

What do your customers need?
Honestly, most of the website is awesome. My only concern is that there’s a gap of information for new customers who aren’t familiar with wines. You are the expert, so show off that knowledge. 

• Add a live chat that includes a chat invite. This would let you trigger a chat invite at just the right time in the customer’s journey. 
  • Include a guide or quiz to help someone who may need a little help to determine which wine is best for them. Or help people understand how the regions differ. 

All being said, you’re really doing a great job, Manon. I would suggest using visitor behavior to drive your next changes to explore what your visitors are really doing on your site. When you understand their experience, you have the information you need to improve conversions and the customer experience.  Lucky Orange has heatmaps, session recordings and more with a free trial (no credit card needed) and plans that start at US $10/month.

I hope this helps! Good luck!

Cheers - Danny

Proud to be a Shopify Plus Partner

- Was my response helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution!
AllFetch
Shopify Partner
541 50 199

Hi @zebracat

Have seen your store and it looks great. 

However, here are some of my suggestions for you:

1. Homepage:  

- In the first place, I think you need to reduce the content. Only one or two sentences are suitable. 

AllFetch_0-1621389809885.png

- Besides the section "Latest Arrivals", you can add some other product sections like "Hot Deals" or "Featured Products". 

- On your homepage, you can add some sections: 

+ The Instagram gallery: Have seen your Instagram account, and it has a lot of amazing content. You can show your Instagram content on your store by having an Instagram feed. 

If you want to have one, check this app Shoppable Instagram Feed by AllFetch

+ The reviews section to increase your social proof. Or you can think about the "Featured On" section. 

+ The section shows the features of your products: Why your visitors should buy your goods. 

2. Product pages: 

On your product pages. you are doing great.

But you can improve your customer's experience by having: 

- Have more product images. More lifestyle photos would be great.

- Keep the Add to Cart button visible by using the Sticky Add to Cart bar

- The reviews section

Besides these comments, I think you should have some promotion events to encourage your customers to purchase. 

Hope this helps!

Happy selling, 

AllFetch - eCommerce Order Fulfillment Service - Serving 10.000+ active merchants.
- We offer many solutions to help store owners grow their Shopify businesses.
- Stay updated with AllFetch: Website / Youtube / AllFetch Community / Facebook / Twitter / Linkedin.
Click Like and Accept as Solution if you like! Want to customize your store, contact us at support@allfetch.com
zebracat
Tourist
6 0 4

Thanks Danny, your feedback has been most valuable. I will certainly take some of your comments on board!

0 Likes
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
3422 195 620

Hello @zebracatThis is AiTrillion- an All-in-one Marketing Platform on Shopify. I would love to share my thoughts for your store based on 9 years of experience with Shopify for over 1000's active Shopify merchants and hope that my sharing will help you improve your store performance.

- Your store looks great, visually appealing and the layout is good too. The product is well-designed. 

- On the homepage:

• Add a section of collections you have i.e Red wine, White and Rose wine etc. 
  • Add a section of recommended wines. 
  • Add a review carousel on the homepage. It helps in building trust with other visitors.

- Don't forget to add these tools to your store:

• Add a newsletter sign-up popup with a discount code to entice customers to sign up and get a discount code on their first purchase. This will help you to capture more email addresses so you can target them later on via email campaigns. 
  • Add a web push notification - It turns visitors into subscribers and subscribers into customers. It’s a powerful and effective marketing tool adopted by online businesses to reach out to and interact with their audience, keep them updated about any important information, announcing sales and offers, and eventually driving more eCommerce conversions.
  • Add exit-intent popup. Track when someone is about to leave your website and show the visitor exit-intent popup with attractive offers and coupon code to complete the purchase.
  • Make sure to use email marketing automation to reach your customers. Email marketing is all about targeting the right person with the right content at the right time. Having a robust digital presence with an influential email marketing strategy is essential for a steady relationship with your customers.

Moreover, if you would like to implement the above customer engagement features/ marketing tools in your store you can install the 'All in one' Shopify app AiTrillion, a full-fledged marketing solution. It will help you to capture visitors coming to your store and will help in getting more conversions. 

AiTrillion_0-1621494218952.png

If you feel my answer helpful, like it or give it a thumb up. Let me know if you have any questions.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
3422 195 620

@zebracat,

I hope you are doing well! Have you implemented the suggestions and found the solution? 

Did you get a chance to try the app AiTrillion? If you need help with setting up the features, I will be happy to help.

Looking forward to your reply!

Thanks

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes