Hello @Sergio1893 I hope you're doing great?
I am Johnny, a professional shopify developer, manager and experienced ecommerce digital marketer.
I have reviewed your stores and I know you will admit to the fact that your store needs to be optimized as they are not up to professional standard to convert traffic to sales.
There is no way I can list everything here but you have access to contact me for better sharing of information regarding the better positioning of store.
To get in touch with me, click here.
Hope you are doing well. Congratulations on your stores. I went through both of your websites.
I really feel that there are few shortcomings. I am going to mention it down below:
Luxury Life of Pets:
There are some other points that should be taken care of. Post that, you need to promote your product in a proper way and in front of the right audience. I would highly recommend you to hire a team to help you out with all these issues.
We at Descrii, help startups like yours in their early stage and help them grow.
We generate Compelling Product Descriptions, generate Facebook Ad Copies, generate Google Search Ads, generate Instagram Captions, Brainstorm Growth Ideas.
You get all these in one single place saving you a lot of valuable time. The time which you can invest in expanding your business. We will be more than happy to help you out with your queries. Kindly contact us if you need further assistance.
Marketing Officer, Descrii
Visit Our Website- https://descrii.tech/
Find us on Shopify store- https://apps.shopify.com/descrii-smart-descriptions
Hello @Sergio1893, I hope you are doing well! here are some suggestions that you can work on:
- Add multiple images of the product.
- Improvise the product descriptions:
- Use triggers and workflows to automatically send messages to consumers after they take a specific action.
- Setup Product recommendations on product pages as well as cart pages.
- Add trending/ new/ recently viewed products on the home page.
- You can start giving loyalty points to your customers on different activities like signing up, visiting a store, making a purchase, allowing for push notifications, share/ follow on social media. This will help you to entice your customers and retain them. You can reward your customers in order to redeem those points. When you will give points to them they will come again in the future to make a purchase in order to redeem those points. This encourages repeat purchases which increases sales and helps in retaining your customers.
If you would like to implement the above features/ customer engagement or marketing tools in your store. I would recommend you to try out the all in one Shopify app AiTrillion. I am sure you will find it useful.
If you need help with setting up the features, I will be happy to help.
Hope this Helps!