Feedback on small humidifier/diffuser store.

missmisty1
Tourist
22 0 1

Hi all,

Really appreciate you viewing my topic.

I have had a small niche store opened for a week today in the humidifier/diffuser/essential oil niche with roughly 10 products.

Website - www.missmistyboutique.com

I have been tweaking it pretty much every day to try and refine it, so many changes haha!!!

Sales have been decent without being crazy, very slow start, pretty much no sales first 1-2 days, and have now had around USD $600 of sales in the last 3-4 days as we have refined our marketing big time.

The 3 biggest things from the first week we have discovered are:

1. Really refine your target market, and exclude markets you don't want involved, if you hone in on those particular markets, you will have more sales (well we did!)

2. Be active on social media, have multiple accounts and always respond quickly and engage your customers (It has resulted in many sales for us) - Also be creative with your posts, engagement is huge.

3. Post on here and listen to people! Never think you're better than any other Shopify Store, be humble and take it on board, we are all in this together!

My partner and I would really like some honest advice from people who have more experience than us (pretty much everyone haha)

Last time we posted one of these topics, we received some brilliant advice and took it all onboard and applied it to our store.

We also were already in the process of completing some of the recommendations, so it gave us confidence we were on the right track.

I think less to no sales at the start actually drove us more, we had to find new ways and think outside of the box to engage our target market and drive those sales! :)

So enough about me haha! Please everyone and anyone critique our website and let us know what we should be doing better! :)

Stay safe!

Hamish

0 Likes

Dear missmisty1,

Congratulation for your store.

We’ve gone through your store and found that there are quite a few things missing on your store which if added can really make a lot of difference to the user experience, conversion rate and your overall sales.

1. Change the popup background and text colors as it is not visible properly.

missmistypopup.png

2. Improve your store loading speed for mobile, now it's 24/100 which is not good.

missmistyspeed.png

3. Add CTA with Banner

4. Add Silo structure menu

5. Optimize your product page,home and collection page as per SEO.

6. Add interactive and user-friendly features like custom swatches, product zoom in, product reviews, unique product titles/descriptions, cart drawer and a sticky cart with a sticky add to cart and buy now button etc, at product page. Example of Ideal Product Page

7. Index your all products in Google

8. Use Google Shopping and Facebook Shop to increase sales

9. Have Company / Business Logo 

10. All banner need to improve

11. Use filter in Collection page

12.Collection page should have a creative banner to enhance the visual appeal of your store, product reviews of all the products in your store, infinite scrolling to increase page views. announcement bars for highlighting promotions, events, deals and product labels like % off, ‘New Arrival’, ‘Sold Out’, etc.  Example of Good Collection Page 

13. Cart page missing some features like "i agree term and condition box",extra customer note box etc.

If you need any help please contact here: https://www.task4store.com/pages/contact-us

Best Regards
MS Web Designer| MS Web International | Task4Store
Contact Us: https://www.task4store.com/pages/contact-us OR task4store@mswebdesigner.com
Was our reply helpful? Please Like or Accept solution
0 Likes
missmisty1
Tourist
22 0 1
Hi! Can you please privately message me to discuss prices for this?
0 Likes

Have replied please check

or

please contact here: https://www.task4store.com/pages/contact-us

Best Regards
MS Web Designer| MS Web International | Task4Store
Contact Us: https://www.task4store.com/pages/contact-us OR task4store@mswebdesigner.com
Was our reply helpful? Please Like or Accept solution
0 Likes