My website is www.stronglineapparel.com . For the last 2 weeks I have had close to 2,000 sessions and only one sale during my first week. I also have a Facebook page with about 800 likes. Any advice would be much appreciated.
Congratulations on your store! The design looks very appealing. You are definitely headed in the right direction design wise and with a few tweaks and turns you'll reach your desired destination in no time!!
I have a few recommendations that might be of help to you.
1. Bring your logo and main navigation bar in the middle of the screen. And magnify your logo a little, looking at it I can tell that it can cause an increase in site visits and increase cart value.
2. I absolutely love the concept of your store, but it's not understandable in the first look of your website so either add a tagline that explains it well or give some sort of an " About us " on your homepage for the viewers to see exactly what you want to show them.
3. Add social media links to your footer as well and make sure they open in a new tab.
4. Product description - Add a longer product description as this is how you convince someone to buy on your site. Plus it helps with SEO and ranking in organic search.
5. Reviews on Product Page - Add a section for customer reviews when you get them. This helps build social proof and makes it easier for people to trust your brand. Ask past customers for reviews is a great way to get this started.
6. Length of pages - Your homepage and product single page is long and would also be needing a scroll to top button so that the viewers can easily go up to the top of your page with just one click. Providing you with a link of an app that does this best. Scroll to top
7. You must use live chat. There’s no way around it. If people have questions, they need it answered while they are still on your site. You can set up auto invites to trigger when certain criteria is met.
8. Lastly, as per my opinion, you need to create a some urgency and social proof on your store. And I sincerely think you need to add a top announcement on your store which shows urgency and you can display your announcements like "free shipping",etc. on them. I highly recommend Superbar
Social proof will help your visitors see who all has bought your products and that increases the trust of the viewer on your product. You can use the same app (Superbar) it provides you tools like a countdown timer, geolocation, etc. I’ll be adding links of a few apps that you could use for social proof as well below.
For example, I'm sure you've seen how amazon creates urgencies in sales by showing the number of products left, upcoming sales, or drive sales by showing how quickly they have to order an item to get quick delivery, right down to the minute.
If you want to sell more, boosting the sense of urgency in your marketing is the way to go. Making people feel as if they’re about to miss out on or lose a great opportunity is a powerful way to drive conversions.
One parting tip: like many other techniques, the urgency is best used in moderation. Don’t try to put pressure on your potential customers all the time, or they’ll stop taking your offers seriously.
Instead, focus on periodically offering great deals that really are limited. I'm providing you some other app links that might be useful.
Links - Urgency Pack Ultimate
I sincerely hope my insights will be of help to you. Do let me know if you have any more questions.
Press " Like " or accept my solution to let me know if it was of help to you.
Hey Strong Line Apparel,
Receiving site traffic, but, no sales is a very common scenario". The major reason being"improper site layout". Keep the below-listed points in mind to improve the same:
Best of luck!
Congratulations on your store. I've some suggestions for improvement.
1. Add 'New Arrivals' section to help customers keep updated on new products.
2. Add product reviews as most of the customers read the review before purchasing the product.
3. Add Contact Us page for better customer interaction.
4. You can add testimonials on the home page to make the store look more professional.
6. A FAQ would be useful!
7. Discounts and limited-time offers will help to increase sales.
8. Add About Us page which is a reflection of the purpose and personality of the business.
9. There are multiple products with the same title. Add more specific product title/url in product pages.
Creating the perfect SEO product title/url can help the search engine understand exactly what it is you are selling and drive more traffic to your site. So try to keep the product title/url unique and more specific.
10. Add filters in collection pages to help your visitors narrow in on the specific product they're looking for and find products they might be interested in based on certain features (e.g. size, color, category)
Before you think of ranking you should ensure your pages are found (indexed by Google). You can submit your store content regularly to all the major engines, or consider using a convenient tool like flare by Mansion Ecommerce. flare automatically detects site changes and verifiably informs major search engines like Google & Bing. You can get your free Google Index Score through flare. Plus! Only flare can submit individual URLs to Google & Bing, allowing your prioritized pages to be indexed first and fast.
Hope this was helpful!
It's unfortunate that your store is not getting as many orders as it should have. When you start a new store, it sometimes takes time to fine-tune your store design to improve your conversions.
I can suggest some changes you can do to your store to improve it.
1. I would recommend you to choose some better images for your collections. The red line/blue line is not very clear for new users about what they stand for.
2. You can work on improving the content for your product description.
4. You can add an about us page where you can talk about yourself and why you started this store. It'll allow buyers to form a bond with your brand
5. Do add a FAQ page which covers information like where all you ship, how long does it take to deliver and a few FAQ's about the products like cloth material, is it machine wash safe etc.
Other than these, do monitor what kind of traffic is coming to your store, where are they dropping off, which products are most looked at etc. Based on this information you can take much more informed decisions. You can use Google Analytics or some other tracking tool.
Once you understand your audience, you can run ads to target them and bring them to your store.
You can also check out the app I recently launched. You can use labels such as trending, bestseller, sale, new, etc on your product images using this app. Labels would help you highlight your products using social proofing, trust & urgency, and let your customers choose quicker. Do share your feedback if you try it.
App Link: https://bit.ly/36ly69H
Cheers, and wish you all the best :)