Feedback on store. Customers leave quickly

Highlighted
Tourist
8 0 1
Brad
@ https://brad-walters-photography.myshopify.com
Redirects you to https://223digitalart.com

Ok so I know my store needs a lot of work and I'm ready for all honest opinions. I usually like my websites fairly plain and simple but this one is driving me crazy. I think it might be the theme. I'm so busy with the SEO and keywords right now and was hoping to get some good info that you guys have had success with. Thank you for your time and sorry you had to look at my super boring looking page
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1504 93 331

Hey Emporiumdash, 

I have reviewed your store and the first impression of the store is good but I can confront you to some of the things in a very simple way, it will help you in improving UI and overall functionalities to become more user-friendly and eventually leads to sales.

1. For some sales at the start, you need to offer some discounts to get going as a promotional offer.
    Also, it would be great if you can create a seperate sale page for discounted products.
  2. Add some more images and description for better clarity.
  3. Please add some blogs, as it seems empty which doesn't look great.
  4. Also, You have ample of products and a visitor might feel hard to find the right product.
    Also, your search page is a bit off and empty https://223digitalart.com/search?type=product&q=. Don't you think if suggestions are offered to the searchbar, there will be a lot of chances for a visitor to buy from your store?
    I would recommend replacing the default search with an advanced search like Sparq which allows synonyms, advanced custom tag filters, spelling correction, and other such features. Visitors with search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.
    Check out the features live here.
  5. Baymard Institute cites that more than 68% of online shopping carts are abandoned. If you're suffering from lots of traffic and little sales due to abandoned carts, you're not the only one— and PushOwl could be the answer you're looking for. Automated abandoned cart push notifications can help you increase sales and re-engage visitors to your site who have left.
  6. You can also install one of the most popular app Growwave which is all in one marketing platform that helps store owners increase conversions with ease.

I hope my feedback will help you convert visitors into customers.

Neha:)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user friendly and feature rich search
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1013 44 123

Dear 223DigitalArt,

Congratulations for your store.

Hope Few suggestions will help you:

User Experience:

1. Optimize your page loading speed for Mobile

2. Go for other design

Home Page:

• Add Collection List