Feedback on store - Rock Photographers Collective

Highlighted
Shopify Partner
7 0 0

Hi all

Looking for any tips, advice, suggestions on the Rock Photographers Collective store

https://rockphotographerscollective.co.uk/

Many thanks

0 Likes
Highlighted
Anonymous
Not applicable
1157 0 0
Hello. I would change the homepage layout to be more inviting. Also add more content about what you sell would be helpful.
1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
7 0 0

Thanks Christina - agreed the homepage needs some work. Thanks for taking time to comment.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1958 123 433

Hey,

It seems you have worked quite a lot, as store is amazing and close to perfect. It has everything at it place from top to bottom but surely you can work on few aspects mentioned down below which will help you in settling UI and overall functionality which will build trust for visitors and eventually drive you a

lot better sales.

1. I would love to see a Account login/signin system, as it is a must for an ecommerce.
    For engaging new customers, you can add a section of best-selling products.

2. For some sales in the start, you need to offer some discounts to get going as a promotional offer.
    Also, it would be great if you can create a seperate sale page for discounted products.

3. Also, You have around 300 products and sure you might add a few more as its just a start for you visitor might feel hard to find the right product.
    Also your search page is bit off and empty https://rockphotographerscollective.co.uk/search?type=product&q=. Don't you think if suggestions are offered to searchbar, there will be a lot of chances for a visitor to buy from your store?
    I would recommend to replace the default search with advanced search like Sparq which allows synonyms, advanced custom tag filters, spelling correction and other such feature. Visitors with search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.
    Check out the features live here.

4. Sales Pop syncs your store's data to turn recent orders into sales notification popups on your storefront. This is Sales Pop's highest converting feature and is most commonly used on product pages, collection pages.

I hope my feedback will help you converting visitors into customers.
Neha:)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful product filter and search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to add a custom tag, metadata, or variant based filters on their collection page and upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user-friendly and feature-rich search.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
7 0 0

Thanks for taking time to provide such great feedback, I will look into all your suggestions. Many thanks

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1958 123 433

Thankyou for liking the feedback. Happy to help you.
Let me know if you need any help.

Sparq is a fast and beautiful product filter and search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to add a custom tag, metadata, or variant based filters on their collection page and upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user-friendly and feature-rich search.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
485 26 98

Hi @neil_and_clark 

Hey nice job on your store. Honestly it's quite good, I like it a lot. There are a few tiny things I would change.

You might consider adding a blog. If you had a blog more customers might be able to find your site, and even if they aren't ready to buy at the moment they are reading your blog, they are more likely to buy from you in the future.

One thing to consider is adding a sense of urgency. Imagine you are a customer browsing an online store. Maybe you are ready to buy maybe you aren't. But there is a good chance you aren't in the buying mood at the moment. If you add a sense of urgency to your store it can help more of your customers to buy, and have them buy faster. One way you can do so is by adding https://apps.shopify.com/better-countdown .

Did you think about adding reviews. If you add reviews it will help keep your customers on your site. If your customer needs to leave your site to do research on a product they might not come back, adding reviews can help with that.

You know your store is actually quite good, and I think with just a bit of love and care, you will be able to really succeed.

P.S. I created an email course at https://mailchi.mp/7d8692283c12/shopify-conversion-course, after reviewing a bunch of stores I noticed that there are a few tips that might help, and I created an email list to help with it.

To learn more visit https://www.answrly.com/

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1958 123 433

Hey,
It seems you have worked quite a lot, as store is amazing and close to perfect. It has everything at it place from top to bottom but surely you can work on few aspects mentioned down below which will help you in settling UI and overall functionality which will build trust for visitors and eventually drive you a

lot better sales.

1. I would love to see a Account login/sign in system, as it is a must for an e commerce.

2. For engaging new customers, you can add a section of best-selling products.

3. For some sales in the start, you need to offer some discounts to get going as a promotional offer.
    Also, it would be great if you can create a separate sale page for discounted products.

4. Also, You have around 296 products and sure you might add a few more as its just a start for you visitor might feel hard to find the right product.
    Also your search page is bit off and empty https://rockphotographerscollective.co.uk/search?type=product&q=Don't you think if suggestions are offered to search bar, there will be a lot of chances for a visitor to buy from your store?
    I would recommend to replace the default search with advanced search like Sparq which allows synonyms, advanced custom tag filters, spelling correction and other such feature. Visitors with search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.
    Check out the features live here.

5. Sales Pop syncs your store's data to turn recent orders into sales notification popups on your storefront. This is Sales Pop's highest converting feature and is most commonly used on product pages, collection pages.

I hope my feedback will help you converting visitors into customers.
Neha:)

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi @neil_and_clark 

Your visitors love music and their fav band or singer. Its part of who that person is. I'd try to relate or connect with that feeling the person gets when they think about that. Example the first 1-2 sentences you could talk about that person/band. Build a connection. 

Overall good job. Keep up the good work. 

Cheers 

Clayton Bates 

Grab Most Detailed FREE Review --->LEARN MORE

Client VIDEO TESTIMONIALS --->VIEW

0 Likes