Feedback on store and obvious easy wins

Highlighted
4 0 0

Hello.

Thankyou so much for taking the time to read this post.

Im looking for general feedback on my store, specifically, as i imagine with most Shopify sellers, any easy wins that could be implemented that the site is currently missing.

www.feastyouryeyesstudio.com

I run a small amount of Facebook advertising, and traffic to the site is consistent. The ads i run include the imagery i produce as artwork; this being the product i sell.. So interest in my work appears to be is there. However i'd love to improved  conversion rates regards sales

Im currently going through a process of site hygiene and making sure all naming conventions/labelling/presentation/mockups are consistent throughout the site. I'd love any feedback from the community as to what jumps out as being an easy win (or what is an obvious "turn off") for potential customers.

Many thanks again for reading.

Darragh Mulrooney

Many thanks

Darragh

0 Likes
7 0 0

the link is not working..

0 Likes
4 0 0

Thankyou - that would be a good start...

https://feastyoureyesstudio.com/

0 Likes
Tourist
6 0 0
Hi,
Your artwork looks beautiful. As a visitor of your site I thought it would be more inviting if the site background color was brighter, as it would bring out the beautiful artwork. I got a dark vibe/feel as I scrolled through the site.

Good luck with your business. And keep up the good work! Positive feedback is always welcome on my site as well.. If you have some time you may visit www.sadeglamour.com

Thank you!
0 Likes

Big art fan and I like what you are selling. I'm not sure the theme colour scheme you are using shows off the art in the best light.

Homepage Feedback

1. Maybe I missed it but I could not find a way to get back to the home page when I was on a collection page. You should add your logo to the site and make it lead back to the homepage

2. Make your footer smaller as it's pretty large right now. Also make the footer a contrasting colour to the rest of the background colour of the site.

3. I would consider making the main background colour of your site white to help make your art pop off the page more.

4. Carousels have been proven to kills conversions rates ...limit how much you use the one on your site. No one is going to wait around to see what is on each sliders

5. Consider adding a Featured Product section on the homepage (i.e. Art Of The Month). Pick one products and tell people why you picked it and what makes it great

Product Page  Feedback

1. Add a section at the bottom of product pages to show your most viewed/bought items from the site. This can help increase your average order value

2. Your Add To Cart button does not standout enough against the grey background

3. Add a section for customer reviews when you get them. This helps build social proof and makes it easier for people to trust your brand. Ask past customers for reviews is a great way to get this started

4. Add a longer product description as this is how you convince someone to buy on your site. Plus it helps with SEO and ranking in organic search

Your store just needs some tweaks to take it up a level. Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know.

We help ecommerce brands create, manage and scale profitable PPC campaigns across North America, Europe and Australia. We also help with Conversion Rate Optimization: TakeSomeRisk.com

P.S. Take my Google Shopping Course and help grow your revenue this month.
1 Like
4 0 0
Thankyou - i shall try immediately, a potential very easy win.

Thankyou so much!
0 Likes
4 0 0

This is incredibly useful feedback, thank-you so much tor taking the time and effort to write.

0 Likes