Try the below listed tips for better store optimization leading to effective conversion rates:
All the best!
You have a very edgy, bold vibe on your store, add a hint of professionalism and you are good to sky rocket:)
Here are a couple of things that I would change as far as design goes:
-Make the wording of the logo more noticeable
-Use a hero banner image. Having the categories instead of a hero banner is not a very good marketing thing to do. I recommend placing a nice inspirational image that is high quality and also resonates with your brand. You can also add the definition of what Zenicci means.
-Create a size chart page and link it on product pages.
-Add categories on to the navi bar
-Add an order tracking system
-Add a contact us page
-Tell a story why you decided to open the store and why it is special
As for the functionality,
-Implement an opportunity to log in and sign up using Social Media account. We all have accounts at least in one social media. And if I have an opportunity to create an account just with one click, I will do it. having an easier way to Sign in will help you gather customer base. The most valuable thing for a company is the customer
-Social media has become a huge thing nowadays. I highly recommend taking advantage of that and adding Instagram galleries on your homepage. It will help drive traffic from your site on to your account and vice versa.
For adding the functions above you can use several apps. However, if you want to get all of them at once just with a couple of clicks, try Growave. We have 10 great features -Reviews, Wishlist, Rewards, Social Login, Instagram, Discounts etc. There is a free plan available also, we are offering an extended trial on the COVID-19 period.
Hopefully, I managed to help you. If so, please let me know by liking this post.
Take care and stay healthy <3
Hello @Zenicci ,
I just had a look at your store, your store looks great. I have a few suggestions for you hope they might help you.
I hope our feedback helps you.
Hi @Zenicci welcome to Shopify family,
I Hope you're thriving through this CoVid crisis. You really have neat and well maintained store.
After taking a look at your website, I would like to point out a couple of feedbacks.
1.Landing page images are the emotional foundation of landing pages and can help enhance the overall experience by keeping viewers’ attention and decreasing bounce rates.Even more so, good landing page images directly affect quality score and conversion rates, especially in relation to paid advertisements.
2. The biggest source of organic traffic is search traffic: the traffic you get when a person types a question or a keyword into Google, your blog post comes up in the results, and they click on it.
3. Engaging audience by writing a blog and promoting it on different social media mediums with good titles with backlicks redirecting them back to your website.
4. Add Free shipping bar on the top most of your landing page and free shipping is the biggest exictment to customers.
5. A search feature on your homepage will give easy access to customers as more than 50% of users on a landing page head straight to search box to navigate the site. Ask your customers to rate your products as this will help build trust and loyalty for the brand.
6. Provide Clear navigation list out various sections of your site and link to them, this will help visitors with an overall understanding of the content you offer. Branded video content is likely to takeover consumers are 300% most likely to watch a video about a product rather than read a description
7. Add a section of frequently brought/suggested items this will increase the product value and it will be reviewed as well. Bigger images in your catalouge view product list with bigger images and hidden description can increase sales and will add brand value to your products
8.Ensure that every products has large images in the product view that zoom to fill the browser window.
9. Product badges are a great way to highlight specific products in your store so they stand out. Getting your customers to take notice of the best product offerings and promotions means your sales campaigns should be even more successful. You can even combine product badges with proven marketing techniques such as scarcity and social proof and your products should sell even faster.
(Attaching one of product image as reference)
I hope this helps!
Here are some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase. The first thing is change the colour scheme of your store. White on black background is way to hard to read.
Product Page Feedback
Your store just needs some tweaks to take it up a level. Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know.