Feedback on store getting traffic but no sales.

Highlighted
2 0 1

Hi, I recently started this dropshipping website that I think looks great and would be a high converting website, but I am getting over 300 views per day with no sales. I am not sure why because I think this website would convert. Can you please let me know any improvements I can make? The website product page is https://polishcleanser.com/products/nail-polish-remover

I also have another website that gets traffic but no sales: https://massagewagon.com/products/smart-neck-massager

Both are designed for mobile

Thanks

1 Like
Highlighted

Hey @connortorrell9 

Decent store there! So because you're selling 1 product, its suggestable to make your store look clean and sorted out. Here are some additions you can do . 

1. Don't keep "place your order" in the homepage. Let homepage alone be there to talk about your product. Because there is a specific page for orders, you can utilise your homepage somewhere else! Here is what you need to do in your homepage -

A. Upload good quality HD images of your product in a carousel manner so that users can have a look at your product in a better way. 

B. I found your product interesting. Why don't you upload a video where you do product unboxing and show people how to use it!?

2. Image in your product page is too big! Reduce it to viewable size and talk more about your product - it's features, warranties (if any), who is the manufacturer and likewise. 

Res, your website looks decent. You can do the following changes. Also, you should plan how you're going to promote your product! Maybe you should leverage soical media now?!

I'm from CedCommerce - a group of coders and tech enthusiasts trying to help eCommerce guys with their store set up. You can reach out to me anytime for any kind of customisation ; add-ons or drafting sales/marketing/social media strategy! We have helped quite a few entrepreneurs in their journey, and if you need a helping hand, we would be glad to offer one! 

Ps. I'm just a message away! 

Wish you luck for your Shopify journey! Cheers! .-. 

Helping store owners in their smooth eCommerce journey! ;)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1902 37 230

Hello,

I observed few points on your website, I hope those are helpful for your website.

-> Selling an single item in existing conditions is a matter of concern. Your thought was good. Selling in a store with few thousand items are very low in sales, How are you selling the same thing? I mean How are you getting sales from single item? Once you can think it.
-> Have you created your website social media pages? I am unable to find your website social media pages. You create and add it into your website. And increase your followers through social media pages.
I suggest you can use Facebook Marketing and Instagram marketing.
In Facebook Marketing
-> Optimize Your Profile Picture and Cover Photo of your company logo with high resolustion.
-> Fill Out Your Facebook Bio.
-> Set a Consistent Posting Schedule.
-> Schedule Your Posts at the Optimum Time.
-> Use Video To Attract Your Audience and Target The Right Audience Using Facebook's In-App Targeting Features.
Instagram Marketing
-> Instagram business profiles allow your team to optimize your profile, add contact information and your website into the bio section making it much easier for your audience to interact and connect with you.
-> Keep your Instagram profile uniform by keeping your photos within one color scheme. And Use #tags, Hashtags are a big part of Instagram's posts because it allows photos and video content to become searchable on the channel.
-> And i suggest you can use Instagram Stories To Stand Out In The App.

Thanks,
Appfreaker.

https://apps.shopify.com/alidropship
0 Likes
Highlighted

Your store is good. 

You have lots of traffic but no sales, then you should find out how to bring them back. You can try Push Notification to send messages to your visitors and encourage them to come back to your store to make orders. For instance, when a guest visits your store, she abandoned her cart and leave your site.

Step 1: You can try to send an Exit-intent popup to keep her stay longer and motivate them to buy items by showing coupon code or any promotion you have.

Step 2: if she still leaves your store, then send her push notifications to remind her about her abandoned cart on your store, or send a discount message to make her come back to your site.

- Was my response helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution!
- If you want to boost sale, try these: Actionable Insight Analytics | Web Push Notification | Promotion & Exit-Intent Pop-up - learn more
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
188 15 40

Hello @connortorrell9 

Congratulations on both your store pages! I think both of them are designed well - most elements have been taken care of like product description and reviews. I saw a couple of things that you could look at for a better store experience, so I thought I'd share them with you. 

1. On your homepage, make the top navigation bar fixed - even if the person scrolls down they should be able to navigate to the rest of the pages without having to go to the top. 
  2. Add 'About Us' and 'Contact Us' sections so that there's a human touch in the store
  3. It's a good idea to get a chat option in the store. That way your shoppers can reach out to you from the store itself and it'll give you some direction about what the shopper is getting confused about
  4. You could add some kind of urgency by adding stickers or labels to highlight things like sale/free shipping. The Shopify app store is source of some really good apps that can add this kind of a focus to your store. You can always look up some styles here.

Do let me know if this is useful for you.

Hope to hear from you soon! Till then, good luck and do stay safe!

Gari

ModeMagic
Featured on Shopify Staff Picks
Want a free store consultation to boost your sales? Send me a message.
Grab your limited time offer on install today!
0 Likes
Highlighted
Explorer
96 6 24

Hello @connortorrell9

Congratulations on your new store! 

Just like mentioned above, I think it is very important to have a HD quality picture in order for you to attract viewers to purchase. I believe it would be nice if you can re-upload a higher quality image, unify the picture size and format for a more organized and pleasant website visualization. You can refer to this link for some examples. lhttps://www.shopify.com/blog/product-page. Furthermore, adding a blog can help in driving more organic traffic, exposing your business to more nail polish users. 

To enhance on the low sales problem, I would highly recommend you to use a retargeting campaign. Retargeting campaigns are used to remind customers on the products they showed interest in after they leave the website with various kinds of creative ad formats. You can start by installing the Ako Retargeting app on Shopify app store https://goo.gl/vrERY1. Ako Retargeting is a cost-efficient tool that could help your business increase awareness and conversion. The app helps you get your potential customers back to your website by delivering the most relevant product information to them at the right time, right impression and right cost. You can learn about this Ako Retargeting https://medium.com/@akohubteam/what-is-ako-retargeting-c43bda83143b. 

I wish you all the best in your polish cleanser and massage wagon business! 

0 Likes