Feedback on store/ increase conversion

Highlighted
Excursionist
43 0 18
Hi guys.
I am hoping you guys can provide some feedback for my new rug business ? I have been live 3 weeks ( May 4th launch) I have had quite a few sales . But many times more than that I’ve had abandon carts, going to check out page sometimes 15 a day! How can I start getting these to convert - do you guys spot any fundamental issues with my store

www.ruglove.co.uk

Thanks
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
67 2 13

hey @RugLove 

i went through your store and i must say i really adore the collection of rugs and i feel its a very well laid out store compared to the other ones ive seen , you have got most of the things right , maybe a little UX part is missing , ive got a few suggestions maybe you like to look at , the landing page has a big static image , if that changes into a carousal of different rent offers and products , would bring in more visual appeal and also the types of rugs that you have below that could be changed  to static as the user dont have to wait for the slideshow to move to see the types and also will get to see all the types in a scroll and the last bit on the page where its a slideshow pictures could be made into a big static banner with a CTA button adding a link to the product catalog page , other that that i think it looks brilliant , i see you have used product labels , but they are just depicting sale % , you should try out some more designs , as it will increase sales , ill leave a link below of an app i know to help you with this. 

Stay Safe

Take Care

Zabu 

https://bit.ly/2zKfeF5

Increasing Sales one Sticker at a time
https://apps.shopify.com/modemagic
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1769 111 320

Dear RugLove,

Congratulation for your store.

I’ve gone through your store and found that there are quite a few things missing on your store which if added can really make a lot of difference to the user experience, conversion rate and your overall sales. Here is a page-by-page/sectional review of your site:

• Page loading Speed - Mobile Speed Need to Improve, Currently 5-10 . you need to improve website speed to make it more user-friendly for both device desktop and mobile. This is one of the most important steps for improving conversions and sales. This year, during the Black Friday Cyber Monday (BFCM), Shopify stores in 175 + countries around the world created a new record with $2.9+ billion overall sales. Among these, 69% of sales have been made on phones or tablets, while only 31% happened over the desktop.

ruglovspeed.png

• Customize the search icon with a toggle effect so the search form slides out when user clicks on the icon. Makes your site look neat.
  • Highlight your USP - What's unique about you and your brand that none of the other Shopify merchants have? This needs to be highlighted in your store presentation, features & more.
  • You can add testimonials on the home page to make the store look more professional.
  • Banner adding on Collection page - Make your collection page stand out with interesting & creative collection banners. Example of Good Collection Page
  • Promtional banner on collection page - You can show images of featured, bestseller or popular products on the collection page banner.
  • Product filter for easy navigation - Categorize & filter products by their size, colour or type so users find product to product navigation easy.Example of Ideal Product Page 
  • Cart Page : discount code , Gift wrapping , additional cart notes , delivery date picker, i agree with terms and conditions, trust badges, etc. - Personalize your customer's shopping experience with these features on your cart page.
  • Use track order feature.
  • Need to improve Overall Design.
  • Use Google Shopping ads and FB Ads

Best Regards
MS Web Designer | MS Web International | Task4Store
Contact Us: https://www.task4store.com/pages/contact-us OR task4store@mswebdesigner.com
9.9/10 Customer Rating | 1000+ Happy Clients | 100% Satisfaction Or Money Back Guarantee
0 Likes