Feedback on store/lots of traffic low conversion rate

2 0 0
Hello guys,

Our conversion rate is currently about 0.3% which is very low imo? What could be the reason and how to increase it?
Link to product page. https://callisto.watch/collections/womens-collection/products/crystal-36mm

All replies will be very appreciated!
0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi @CallistoWatches 

Beautiful website and a beautiful collection of products. I really like the store! A few things I would recommend for starters is the following:

1. Add some more social proof to all your products or some more channels of social proof other than reviews
  2. Add the About us and Contact page at the top potentially so people can read more about your brand and may contact you

Gary Gill
Syntech Digital
contact@syntechdigital.com
1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
772 34 101

Hey @CallistoWatches ,

For increasing the conversion rate. 

- You can give loyalty points to your customers on activities like visiting your store, signing up, follow or share on social media, allowing for push notifications, reviews and many more. This will entice your customers and help you to get more email subscribers, push subscribers, collect more reviews. They will come again on your store to make a purchase in order to redeem those points which will double the sales. This is how you can increase conversions and sales.

- Add a referral program. Referral marketing is a cost-effective way to gain new and loyal customers. Because people are social creatures, individuals that are referred to your company are much more likely to remain loyal customers.

Add web push notifications, it will help you to retarget your customers even when they are not on your store. It will also reduce the abandoned cart rate.

- Add a chatbot to make sure you never lose any of your customers. Every visitor can be your customer.

If you would like to implement all these I would suggest you to install AiTrillion.com It has all the features in a single app and is a fully integrated app. It is all in one Shopify app. Plus you don't need to install multiple apps. You can check it out. I am sure you will find it useful.

Here is the Shopify app store link-  https://apps.shopify.com/aitrillion   

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
1 Like