Feedback on store needed :-)

2 0 0
0 Likes

Excellent efforts you have put! But the social media section seems very spacious; you can make it smaller or add more icons.

1 Like

Hi @Abdo97 

I just sent you email with full review. 

Keep up the good work. 

Cheers 

Clayton Bates 

NO Sales ??? Learn More -----> here

1 Like
Shopify Partner
1672 24 175

Hello,

I just had look into your store. I observed few points on your website.
Where customers find your company and brand, So I suggest you can add about us page in your site.
And you can add your store blog, It works as a technique for pulling in a crowd of people since it gives something of significant worth to them before requesting anything consequently.
You can promote your items using Facebook page and Instagram, It helps to increase your sales.

Thanks,
Appfreaker.

https://apps.shopify.com/alidropship
1 Like
Shopify Partner
185 3 25

Hi,

Nice start to your site. Just a bit of feedback below for you.

• Missing a favicon: helps with branding -"Shopify "How To" 
  • Homepage requires too much scrolling: if clients have to scroll, they are less likely to find the items they want, lowering your conversion rate.
  • Clearly display your contact information at the footer of your pages as well as on the contact us page: helps with SEO to clearly display at least 2 contact details (an email, phone number, and or physical address)
  • Create a banner on your homepage directing clients to any sales and other specials- if and or when you have any.
  • The spacing on your products page pushes your product prices to be cut off by the fold, work on spacing
  • Add an about page: tell your story and further develop your brand
  • Make sure your Refund Policy is related to your page: it currently describes your policies on returning "Perishable goods such as food, flowers, newspapers or magazines"
  • Add product reviews for more client buy-in
  • Your product images aren’t all linked to your varients
  • Not enough pictures displayed of each item:  Have 3-5 pictures for each variant. 
  • White t-shirts are difficult to see with the given site background. Consider adding a framing or similar to improve visibility
  • Add a blog and social media to increase branding and client buy-in
  • Add additional payment options: your clients should never have to think twice after hitting the “Buy It Now” button

Once you finish your edits, I strongly suggest that you double check your work using a Free store analyzer tool before you begin advertising. This can make a significant difference since we can't always catch every detail that can really hurt your bottom line, not to mention how easily you can go "nose blind" after editing a website a few dozen times!

So, using a free Store Checkup Tool like the one from AdScale might be of help as it will:

• create a Personalized Store-Readiness Report
  • deliver in-depth guidelines for store optimization
  • notice the details that SEO crawlers look for- before it's too late

After you have made the updates suggested  and 'considered trying out the analyzer', feel free to message or comment here for additional feedback.

If you have any more questions, feel free to contact me. Annnnnnd, if I've been of help, please click "Like" below.

Smart advertising campaigns across Google and Facebook, using advanced AI technology. https://ecom.adscale.com/shopify
1 Like
Shopify Expert
9981 85 1493

@Clayton_Bates wrote:

Hi @Abdo97 

I just sent you email with full review. 

Keep up the good work. 

Cheers 

Clayton Bates 

Unless someone asked for an email, that's quite spammy. Looking at your previous posts looks like you've been at it for a little while. That also doesn't help the community given those that come later can't learn from what you've posted. Great that you're keen to help, but consider doing it here.

★ Winning Partner of the Build a Business competition. ★ http://freakdesign.com.au
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
177 21 40

Hey @!

Cal here from Shopify, thanks for reaching out to us. I've had a look at your site, you've done some great work so far! I love the branding. I've got some points that you could consider to improve the store: 

1) You should include more products on the landing page. It would be great to see more of your unique designs as soon as the customer lands on the store! 

2) Footer seems to take up too much real estate. I would reduce the size of the footer. 

3) Add Social Media buttons to your site if you have business accounts on Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram.  

4) About Us: it would be great to know more about your business and why you design and produce these products. The About Us can be a great place to emphasize your mission statement. 

You've made a great start with the store! Is this your first Shopify store? 

Cal | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution 

1 Like
2 0 0

@Cal wrote:

Hey @!

Cal here from Shopify, thanks for reaching out to us. I've had a look at your site, you've done some great work so far! I love the branding. I've got some points that you could consider to improve the store: 

1) You should include more products on the landing page. It would be great to see more of your unique designs as soon as the customer lands on the store! 

2) Footer seems to take up too much real estate. I would reduce the size of the footer. 

3) Add Social Media buttons to your site if you have business accounts on Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram.  

4) About Us: it would be great to know more about your business and why you design and produce these products. The About Us can be a great place to emphasize your mission statement. 

You've made a great start with the store! Is this your first Shopify store? 

Hi, Yes this is my first Shopify store however I'm already a graphic designer and I have a wide experience branding to my clients :-)

0 Likes

Hi Abode,

Hope You Are Doing Good !!

Since all have already provided their valuable feedbacks on your store, I would like to suggest parameters through which you can measure the impact of these feedbacks (whichever you'll implement). I would like you to add the tracking mediums first, as you haven't added any analytics code to measure the amount of traffic you're receiving from differnent sources and mediums, try adding Google Analytics code on your store, so that you can track the overall visitors and their behaviour. Then there are tools for on-site analysis, as in what exactly your visitors are doing on your store. You need to check their behaviour first, based on that you can decide your strategies. Tools like Hotjar, Inspectlet, CrazyEgg etc. for Tracking & Analysis of your visitors in form of video recordings, heatmaps, funnels and much more does the work. On the basis of your visitors' behaviour you can optimise the site in a better way.

There are few basic things I would like to point, which you may consider related to store designing:-

1) First, I would recommend you to add more products, if products are large in number you can visualise them in better option.

2) Once you have products you may add menus and submenus, most of the big brands follow the same strategy.

3) If you have just opened your store you can add timer or popup, you can offer any deal to your new vistors, it is the best method to create a relationship with your visitors.

4) Can try adding an app for "Wish List". 

5) You can remove "Powered By Shopify" option from footer, it's about your branding, you should mention your store name, kindly refer this screenshot https://prnt.sc/oeh1zw.

6) Also pay attention to SEO listing of your products.

If you want to solution to your doubts, you can visit the page: http://bit.ly/2jHXKBp. You may contact me on email arpansrivastava@cedcommerce.com too. Would be happy to assist you.

Thanks!

Arpan Srivastava
Store Analyst

Skype id-live:danbakker_2

Want to Increase your Sales on Shopify?
Now do connect with me on group also https://www.facebook.com/groups/Shopifysellershub/
1 Like
Anonymous
Not applicable
0 0 54
You're using the auto generated shopify policies, make your shipping and refund policy at least.
1 Like