Feedback on store please

Highlighted
1 0 0

Hey guys,

Just started my first store and would appreciate any feedback from you pros

I have viewed other Cosmetic and Beauty stores but none like mine. Items I currently sell are my own with my business name attached to it. 

Hey guys,

Just started my first store and would appreciate any feedback from you pros

I felt like most of the Cosmetic and Beauty stores are all the same in the sense. So i made my own products in a niche that I love. Website will be below. Please let me know if i am missing anything to further my store. Thank you all in advance.

www.thecocktailcosmetics.com

All the best, love, hugs and good things!

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi

Which theme you are using ? You Can add some more content in home page like feature products, blogs etc

In footer you can add navigation....

check this Url for reference

https://www.tluxe.com/ 

Want to modify or incorporate custom changes on store, Hire us
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution .
Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com
Whats app
Free Website Review and advice for sale from Shopify Conversion Experts | Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development | Custom Modifications In To Shopify Theme | Shopify SEO ; Digital Marketing & amp | Site Speed Optimization | Performance Site Audit
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1455 74 247

Hello @MonicaCEO26, hope you are doing well! here is the feedback:

• The first fold of the website should always have a call to action in it - And here’s why; in most cases placing the CTA above the fold works wonders for your campaigns. This placement immediately draws your visitors’ attention to your CTA which is always good for conversions.
  • Create a drop-down menu under 'all product' categories. 
  • Make the products clickable that are on the homepage.
  • Add policies in the footer. It includes privacy, shopping, returns & refund.

Add some marketing & customer engagement tools in your store:

• You can start giving loyalty points to your customers on different activities like signing up, visiting a store, making a purchase, allowing for push notifications, sharing or following on social media. This will help you to entice your customers and retain them. You can reward your customers in order to redeem those points. When you will give points to them they will come again in the future to make a purchase in order to redeem those points. This encourages repeat purchases which increase sales and helps in retaining your customers.
  • Add web push notifications, it will help you to retarget your customers even when they are not on your store without getting their email address.
  • Add testimonials/ reviews on the homepage.
  • Add a newsletter subscription with automatic emails with thankyou and discount coupon.

Hope this helps!

If you are looking to implement customer engagement or marketing tools in your store. I would recommend you to install the all in one Shopify app AiTrillion. You can check it out. I am sure you will find it useful.

I am also happy to assist you in setting up the above features in your store. Looking forward to your reply soon.

We are happy to help sellers to increase sales in this BFCM.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
34 1 11

Hello @MonicaCEO26, I hope you are doing well!

Your store looks ok, you can improve your store by choosing a better and more engaging theme for your website and also if you want to improve your current design you can start off with working on the homepage which looks awfully static, add favicon, make the products clickable that are on the homepage, and lastly create a drop-down menu for different product categories in the navigation bar. People tend to on an organized place rather than an unorganized one.

When I was exploring your store I didn't find any description for any product, and also no review section, customers usually find reviews and product descriptions helpful before purchasing any product and also it's an essential part for building the trust of the customers.

In addition, I have checked the On-Page SEO rating of your website which isn’t good enough. You might want to work on that along with the products which have no meta description as meta description and SEO rating vastly impact your store visibility on google and other possible interaction places. The meta description plays an important role in attracting the right kind of traffic ultimately resulting in better conversions.Capture.JPG

Moreover, you can fix your product title for better reach, a title must have the essential information about the product take Amazon’s titles for example. 

I’d really suggest you try Descrii, their expert review will be really beneficial for your Shopify store as they point out almost every little detail about your store and how you can fix them to ultimately gain more traffic and conversion. Also, they provide titles, descriptions, and meta descriptions for your products that’ll help your website to climb high in search rankings.

I hope this helps.

Have a nice day

Highlighted

Hi @MonicaCEO26 

Congratulations on your first store. After spending few minutes on your Homepage, I have some recommendations that you can apply to get more chance of gaining sales.

1. Header bar

Screen Shot 2020-11-10 at 14.10.19.png

- Your current logo looks so big and it's not symmetrical. I would prefer you can decrease the logo's size to 90px and move it to the center of your navigation bar.

- Make your Header bar sticky. This would be more convenient for all users if they're scrolling up and down in your store. They still can access to another section during surfing and easily checking what inside Cart right now or searching for a specific item.

2. Hero banner

Screen Shot 2020-11-10 at 14.17.40.png

For the first time I access into your store, I don't know what exactly what products you are selling, cause there is nothing attract me. So using hero banner to deliver important information and message to audience would be the best way.

Your hero banner should includes:

• The store’s product range
  • Promotions and discounts
  • Featured products

3. Featured product

Screen Shot 2020-11-10 at 14.23.36.png

At your homepage, I found that you're displaying 4 types of your products but I don't know how to access to each product detail, that would be confusing for customer cause they have to scroll up to the navigation bar and access to 'Shop' category.

Instead of that, I'm suggest displaying some promotion banners would really be useful for your customers, they know what's products are on sale and will have more attention to click further about that. It helps a lot about conversion rate of your store.

For example:

Screen Shot 2020-11-03 at 16.58.28.png

4. Connect social platform

Connecting to your Facebook or Instagram account would be another way to boost your credibility with your customer. Other way you can use your social platform to boost your marketing activities of your store.

Hope that my recommendations would be useful for you and you can apply that. Furthermore, you can check this article to optimize your homepage.

Cheer!

CRO Expert at PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder.
- PageFly Page Builder: Website | Facebook | LinkedIn | Group | Youtube
- [Tutorial] Get
more tips on using PageFly to soar sales this season
- [Master Guides]: Get Your Shopify Store Ready for Black Friday