Feedback on store policies

KeisBeauty
3 1 0

Hi,

I recently launced my online store and have had some traffic. However, I would like some suggestions on how to update my refund policy and legal terms. Also, what business address information do I provide to my customers? Do I provide my home address and phone number as a business contact? Any feedback is greatly appreciated! If, you have any other suggestions please do not hesitate to provide them. 

My store link: https://keisbeauty.com

Thanks

0 Likes
EcomGeeks
Shopify Partner
756 93 245

Hey @KeisBeauty,

In response to your question about policies, Shopify has made it really easy to auto generate your policies and edit as you see fit. We made a video showing you how to do that here:

I've taken a look through your store and I have some feedback for you. 

First, your drodown menu needs adjustment, the titles are too long. Instead of having the links lead to individual products, I would recommend making Eye Shadows its own collection so that when you click on it, a person sees all the shadows you offer, not just one. This will get eyes on more of your products.

keis-01.png

Next, I would recommend removing the partner products. The options are for the most part unrelated to your store. If someone is looking for makeup, chances are they aren't going to decide to buy a pair of sneakers or a dog bed while they are at it.

screencapture-keisbeauty-collections-all-2021-04-14-10_01_05.png

Now, let's move onto your products. Things like eyeshadow palettes, lip-gloss, facial scrubs and etc. are all items that can be purchased in big box stores (Walmart, Target, Sephora etc.) and purchased online through them or Amazon. When a person is searching for any of these types of items in Google, these big companies are who is showing up in search results and who you are competing with for customers. 

Instead what we recommend is niching down and selling winning products. A good product choice should have these qualities:

1. High demand. Look for "problem fixing products".
  2. Not easily accessible. Look for products that are not available in stores or online through big retailers or Amazon.
  3. Popular. Look for trending products.
  4. Good profit margin. We recommend at least 3x what the product costs you.

We did a video on how to find winning products and also post a collection of winning products on our YouTube channel:

PS: If you decide to give Ecomhunt a try, here is our affiliate link: https://www.ecomhunt.com?afmc=2tp
Using our affiliate link does not cost you anything extra, it tells Ecomhunt we sent you and we may receive earnings for that referral.

I'd like to help you with your store more so I'd invite you to join a free training we have coming up. We cover why stores get high traffic with no sales, spending on Ads with no return and visitors abandoning cart. We will help you develop a profitable ad strategy and learn how to generate free traffic, transform your Shopify store into a professional. trustworthy store that customers want to shop at and help you find winning products that people can’t wait to buy. Our free private Facebook training is happening on April 26 – 30, we will be going live every day at 1:00PM (EST). You can sign up here. Really hope you join us!

We hope our response was helpful, if it was, let us know by giving us a thumbs up and/or marking it as a solution!

Best of luck!

AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
2969 170 547

Hello @KeisBeauty, I hope you are doing well! Here are some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase:

- The first fold of the website should always have a call to action in it -and here’s why; in most cases placing the CTA above the fold works wonders for your campaigns. This placement immediately draws your visitors’ attention to your CTA which is always good for conversions.

The home page should flow better. I would recommend setting it out like this. Slideshow Image- Collection List- Product Recommendations- Testimonials- Newsletter sign up box- Instagram Feed.

- Add a favicon.

- Add a sticky header.

- You need to engage your visitors coming to your site by giving loyalty reward points which will increase repeat purchase and customer lifetime value. You can add web push notifications which will help you to retarget your customers anytime even when they are not in your store. This will help you to run your store smoothly and decrease the bounce rate and will capture your visitors and convert them into prospective or paying customers. You will be able to retain your customers for the long term.

Add a web push notification - It turns visitors into subscribers and subscribers into customers. It’s a powerful and effective marketing tool adopted by online businesses to reach out to and interact with their audience, keep them updated about any important information, announcing sales and offers, and eventually driving more eCommerce conversions.

Moreover, if you would like to implement the above customer engagement features/ marketing tools in your store I suggest you to install the 'All in one' Shopify app AiTrillion, a full-fledged marketing solution. It will help you to capture visitors coming to your store and will help in getting more conversions.

Hope this helps!

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes