Feedback on store www.PaintingsOnline.com

Highlighted
1 0 0

Hello fellow merchants,

I have just moved my store to shopify. I had my own technology before (for 4 years), but then made the decision to make the shift to shopify.

im in the affordable art space (handpainted decorative art). I would truly appreciate some feedback on the store.

Thanks in advance for your time.

This is the store www.PaintingsOnline.com 

Best Wishes

ka

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
247 9 73

Hey there @Paintingsonline you've come up with a nice store .. and IMO there's nothing much to add on to it .. 

Just see to it that you're welcoming customer reviews in your store. People love to buy products that have purchased by happy customers! Also, are you aware of Shopify VR? Through this option, your customers can view your painting in real-time! But this happens only with people who are using iOS software! 

I'd recommend you to add the Shopify VR option (just Google it and you'll get loads of guides on it!) this will definitely make your store stand out of the crowd and since it's home decor stuff, people would love to see how it's looking at their walls! 

Next, you need to be active on social media platforms especially, Pinterest and Instagram! I've been a part of quite a few groups where artists make time-lapse videos of their paintings and upload it. It really helps! Try doing that and you'll receive great engagement this way! Before running, ads for your store, DO THIS INSTEAD and see the overwhelming response of your viewers!

Also, you can consider selling on Etsy! It's the best recommended for artists who are dealing with home decor stuff. We can help you with it. Then, there are marketplaces where you can showcase your products to millions of consumers! We can help you either way! 

We are just a month away from celebrating 2020's most awaited festivals. We have compiled a list of 23 checkpoints that you can apply to your store during this festive season to make sure that your Shopify store is ready to welcome online shoppers during the festive time of the year!

Let me know if we can be of any help to you! We are just a message away. 

Helping store owners in their smooth eCommerce journey! ;)
1 Like
Highlighted

Hey @Paintingsonline,

You've done a great job, it looks very clean and professional.

The most important piece of selling is getting the right kind of traffic to your store, your target audience. We hear from a lot of store owners A LOT that they get a lot of traffic but no conversions. 

When I looked your store and product SEO, this is how it currently looks:

paintings-meta.png

You will want to change your SEO to help your target audience find you. For example, if I were a person looking for the above painting , I wouldn't type "Silent Rooster Left" into Google, I would type something like "Rooster Art" or "Rooster Canvas" or "Rooster Painting". We made a video showing how to fix this as well as other helpful things such as submitting your sitemap to Google. You can watch it here:

If you have any questions, you can contact us using the information in our signature. We hope our response was helpful, if it was, let us know by giving us a thumbs up!

Best of luck!

FREE BLACK FRIDAY GRAPHICS FOR YOUR STORE
Great for store pop-ups or social media posts!
Pink, Orange, Red & Blue • Percentage off Variations Ranging from 20% - 80% off
Download for FREE!
1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
730 17 203

Hi @Paintingsonline !

Homepage designs guides your visitors around your website. To engage visitors you need to work on homepage layout design.  Include trust indicators on the homepage. Homepage content should be strategically decided.

Implement an opportunity to log in and sign up using Social Media account. We all have accounts at least in one social media. And if I have an opportunity to create an account just with one click, I will do it. having an easier way to Sign in will help you gather customer base. The most valuable thing for a company is the customer.

Use a referral program that will encourage your existing customers to share your products with their friends by giving discounts if the latter have purchased something from your store. With referral programs it is important to carefully set up so that you are not giving huge discounts and not getting anything back. [I recommend using one by Growave., because it is safe and it is integrated with 6 other marketing features (Reviews, Wishlist, Rewards, Social Login, Instagram, Discounts, Referral, VIP tiers) for better performance. 

Hopefully, I managed to help you. If so, please let me know by liking this post.

Growave is the all-in-one marketing platform that has
- Visual Reviews with automated emails
- Loyalty&Rewards
- Wishlist
- Instagram
- Social Login + more

Increase conversions with ease here
1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1427 73 242

Hello @Paintingsonline, here is the feedback for your store:- 

1. The home Page should flow better. I would recommend setting it out like this. 

• Slideshow Image 
  • Collection List  
  • New arrivals, Bestsellers
  • Testimonials
  •  Newsletter sign up box
  • Instagram Feed

2. Some essential eCommerce marketing tools that you must add:-

• Showcase reviews on the home page or create an exclusive page that will build more trust in visitors.
  • Enable Social media conversion techniques on the store for better conversion.
  • Set up Product recommendations on product pages as well as cart page.
  • Set up Newsletter Subscription with automatic emails with thankyou and discount coupon.
  • Set up a reward program for giving points and let customers redeem on their next purchase.
  • Set up an affiliate marketing program to increase your influencers and it will help to increase sellers.
  • Make sure you are using email marketing automation to reach your customers. 

To implement these tools in your store. I would recommend you to install the all in one Shopify app AiTrillion.com.

I am also happy to assist you in setting up the above features in your store. Looking forward to your reply soon.

We are happy to help sellers to increase sales in this BFCM.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
1 Like