Feedback on store www.gymsupplements.co.uk

gymsupps
1 0 0

Feedback on user interface and accessibility?

Thanks

0 Likes

@gymsupps I don't like your header popup.

You also can make call to action button full width on mobile devices.

Dan from Ryviu
0 Likes

Hello @gymsupps 

I've taken a look through your store ,Your store looks nice, hopefully my feedback will provide traffic to your store

->Testimonials give customers confidence in your product. They can resolve a customer’s primary concerns, make them feel good about contacting you, and solidify their decision to buy your products. Add testimonials in footer of home page.

->Add trust badges on home page, try add them on product details page too.

->Blog posting will allow you to show your followers a personal side of your business. In this way you can engage with Existing and New customers.

->I can also suggest social login page like login with facebook, instagram , google ,linked in and twitter. which helps the customer to login easily .

-> Rewards helps to increase the orders, and make customers to buy the products with rewards . You can give rewards for registration, subscription, Order credits, Cart Value, Item review, Monthly, Birth day, Referral and many more. This will assist you with captivating your customers and hold them. You can compensate your customers to reclaim those focuses. At the point when you will offer focuses to them they will come back again later on to cause a buy to reclaim those focuses. Setup a reward program for giving points and let customers redeem on their next purchase.

->Many customers want to view previous items. If it’s too difficult to view again previous items, they will likely frustrated, and may not purchase anymore. Better to add recently viewed items in product page

Further, if you like to implement customer engagement in your store I suggest you to install our Shopify app Tuecus- Customer Account Page. It helps for you Increasing of sales. And it gives you Attractive Customer Dashboard and Raises The Store Revenue. Customizations Available.

Hope this will HELPFUL!

Thanks,
team Tuecus.

Apps Developer Team |@Tuecus-Customer Page
@Aliexpress Dropshipping & More
If the my answer is helpful to you? Click Like/Accept Solution to let me Know!!
0 Likes
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
3750 214 669

Hey @gymsuppsThis is AiTrillion- an All-in-one Marketing Platform on Shopify. Here are some suggestions that you can work on:

- There should not be this much blank space between these sections. 

AiTrillion_0-1624007877953.png

The first fold of the website should always have a call to action like 'Shop Now' in it -and here’s why; in most cases placing the CTA above the fold works wonders for your campaigns. This placement immediately draws your visitors’ attention to your CTA which is always good for conversions.

- Add multiple images on the product page so customers can have a better look at the product.

AiTrillion_1-1624008629071.png

- Collection page and product page looks good! Your store is easy to navigate.

- Add Web Push Notifications. They are clickable rich content messages sent to the customer’s device by a website or a web app. It can be delivered to your customer’s device, mobile or desktop, even when he is not on your website. It can be used in retargeting with push notifications including browse abandonment, retargeting users abandoning the shopping cart, activating dormant users with offers, retaining users with personalized content, and more. For this, you can install the all-in-one app AiTrillion.

P.S- Free plan available, you can install AiTrillion for free here.

Hope this helps!

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes
MS-WEB-DESIGNER
Shopify Partner
2810 176 472

Dear @gymsupps 

Hope the following suggestions will help you

• Improve ON PAGE SEO
  • Overall Design needs to improve.
  • Add Custom Slider(Hero banners) with Call to Action

gymhead.png

• Your store is not User friendly

Example: Not able to see cart popup properly after adding product

carterro.png

• Improve cart page layout

cartpageexample.png

• There is no terms and conditions checkbox at checkout. We suggest you install a Free app from shopify app store which provides 'I agree to the Terms and Conditions' before checkout .As it makes it easy for the customer to read your terms and policies. 
  • Voila Shopify app  adds a highly efficient cart feature proven to reduce cart abandonment and boost sales. (Show multiple Discount coupon code on cart page )
  • Product page layout needs to improve

0 Likes