Feedback on store!

MasksandSparks
Tourist
7 0 1

i have 630 ish people a day on my store, some people add to card but thats it. No one buys? Can you help me out. Feel free to be as brutally honest as you wish. Masksandsparks.com

Johnny_pro
Trailblazer
143 9 35

Hello @MasksandSparks I hope you're doing good?

You request for help to review your store but you forget to list your store link. 

I am a professional digital marketer and no matter what, you can contact me with your store link here and I will help you.

I'll  be expecting you.

0 Likes
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
2463 142 445

Hello @MasksandSparks, I hope you are doing well! here are some suggestions that you can work on:

- I would suggest you to go for the lighter theme and not the dark one.

The first fold of the website should always have a call to action in it -and here’s why; in most cases placing the CTA above the fold works wonders for your campaigns. This placement immediately draws your visitors’ attention to your CTA which is always good for conversions.

- Try using Exit-intent pop-up- A good exit-intent pop-up helps to increasing the retention rate and reducing the Abandon carts. AiTrillion has an exit-intent popup. 

- Make sure you are using email marketing automation to reach your customers. Use triggers and workflows to automatically send messages to consumers after they take a specific action.

Hope this helps!

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
2463 142 445

Hello @MasksandSparks, I hope you are doing well! here are some suggestions that you can work on:

- I would suggest you to go for the lighter theme and not the dark one.

The first fold of the website should always have a call to action in it -and here’s why; in most cases placing the CTA above the fold works wonders for your campaigns. This placement immediately draws your visitors’ attention to your CTA which is always good for conversions.

- Try using Exit-intent pop-up- A good exit-intent pop-up helps to increasing the retention rate and reducing the Abandon carts. AiTrillion has an exit-intent popup. 

- Make sure you are using email marketing automation to reach your customers. Use triggers and workflows to automatically send messages to consumers after they take a specific action.

Hope this helps!

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes