Feedback on store

Solved
Alex4500
Tourist
6 0 0

Hi All,

I have been running some marketing campaigns via Facebook and Instagram on my store and just started to work with a FB marketing expert. I am trying to get more sales for my store and was looking for some feedback from the community. I am getting traffic, but no sales. 

www.shopessentialsvip.com

Thanks

0 Likes

This is an accepted solution.

Dear @Alex4500 

Congratulations on your store!

Hope the following suggestions will help you

• Overall Font, Color, Spacing, Alignment need to adjust. Improve image and hero banners
  • Add favicon
  • At header

sheader.png

• Add Trust Badge and Highlight your USP
  • Add Featured Collection
  • Improve social proof
  • Do On site SEO
  • Highlight your USP
  • Add Sticky Buy now or add a cart button,Sticky cart
  • Add Promotional banner on collection page
  • Product page layout needs to improve

• Check mobile-friendliness
  • Do Cart Page Modification : discount code , Gift wrapping , additional cart notes , delivery date picker, i agree with terms and conditions, trust badges, etc.
Best Regards
MS Web Designer| MS Web International | Task4Store
Contact Us: https://www.task4store.com/pages/contact-us OR task4store@mswebdesigner.com
Was our reply helpful? Please Like or Accept solution

Hi @Alex4500,

I'm Richard - CRO Expert at PageFly Free Page Builder. I just take a look at your store and want to give you some comments on it. Hope it helpful for you.

1. Homepage

- When scrolliing down the notification bar is half cut. 

Screen Shot 2021-01-25 at 14.13.58.png

- You should rearrange the navigation bar, all these collections you could put into one category named "Essentials Collection" or something and use left space for other pages like Home, About Us.

(in my case when I go to one collection I cant come back to the homepage and this does hurt my user experience)

Screen Shot 2021-01-25 at 14.18.34.png

- Hero section is the the 1st thing visitor will pay attention to so you should showcase clearly what you sell here (or else they will bounce from your store thinking that this store does have what they are looking for). Right now the hero section of yours is quite general, I'd suggest you to make a slideshow and present what you are selling. 

- I'd also suggest adding more sections (ex: testimonial, social proofs, etc.) for the homepage so your visitors can understand your store better. For the home page layout, I think you should take a look at this homepage anatomy:

3.png

You can refer to our educational album: "Ecommerce Website Personalization" to personalize your homepage and know how to build an effective homepage layout. 

- One thing you can also consider is changing the website font. This font makes me feel quite dazzled when looking at the web.

2. Product List Page

- Add Star rating (when you have) + CTA button (eg: SHOP NOW, ADD TO CART, etc.) underneath the products

- Include secondary hover image

- Product Images should be in equal height to generate a professional feeling

Screen Shot 2021-01-25 at 14.29.53.png

3. Product Page

- There is a wide empty space on the left. This is common error when building the product page with Shopify. I'd suggest you to use web design app like PageFly to build the page and avoid such problem.

Screen Shot 2021-01-25 at 14.31.16.png

4. Store Speed

I did some test on your store speed, you could check the result here: https://analyze.speedboostr.com/result/fv90fp2d0u. You should base on this result and enable lazy loading on your store which could help boost your store speed a lot! 

---

For better understanding how to build an amazing homepage you can check out our free visual learning album for E-commerce merchants hereIn this album we provide fast-visual learning method on the ultimate question: 𝗵𝗼𝘄 𝘁𝗼 𝗽𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗼𝗻𝗮𝗹𝗶𝘇𝗲 𝗽𝗮𝗴𝗲𝘀 𝗯𝗮𝘀𝗲𝗱 𝗼𝗻 𝘀𝗮𝗹𝗲𝘀 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗲𝘀𝘀.

That's all I have to say, if you find it helpful please give me a like or mark this as solution!

CRO Expert at PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder.
- Get tips to personalize your page
- PageFly Page Builder: Website | Facebook | LinkedIn | Twitter | Group | Youtube.
- [Tutorial] Get more tips on using PageFly to soar sales this season
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
2384 140 429

Hello @Alex4500, I hope you are doing good! here are few suggestions that you can implement and start working on:

The home page should flow better. I would recommend setting it out like this. Slideshow Image- Collection List- Product Recommendations- Testimonials- Newsletter sign up box- Instagram Feed.

Showcase reviews on the home page or create an exclusive page that will build more trust in visitors.

- To collect more reviews send automatic review request emails and give loyalty points for better conversion.

Add a referral program, it helps in increasing sales and creates brand awareness. You can ask your customers to refer a product to their friends and family. When the product is referred by some known, people tend to purchase the product. The referral program helps in increasing sales. You can give a reward for referring the product to someone.

- Add a web push notification. It turns visitors into subscribers and subscribers into customers. It can be sent even when customers are not in your store and bring back the lost customer to your store. You can also send an abandoned cart push notification, it helps to reduce the abandoned cart rate.

If you would like to implement the above features/ customer engagement or marketing tools in your store. I would recommend you to try out the all in one Shopify app AiTrillion. I am sure you will find it useful.

Hope this Helps!

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
Alex4500
Tourist
6 0 0

Thanks for the feedback. I will take it into consideration and look to incorporate into my site.

0 Likes