Feedback on store

Kaizen_S
2 0 2

Hi everyone! It's been 2 weeks since I launched an online store for cork yoga mats. The URL is https://kaizensanctuary.com

I would really appreciate your feedback on these points:

• first impressions/look and feel of the store

• learning about the business

• are you easily able to learn about what we do and stand for?

• are you easily able to find and learn about our shipping and return policies?

• are you easily able to reach out to us if you had questions or wanted to provide feedback?

• learning about the product (product pages)

• are you easily able to find the information you need about the product?

• when reading about the product, is anything vague or unclear?

• thoughts on product images?

• general feedback

• does anything come across as suspicious or would lead to lose trust?

• thoughts on the imagery used on various pages

• is there anything that can be done better?

Thank you very much in advance for your time!

Hi @Kaizen_S 

This is PageFly - Free Landing Page Builder. I would love to provide my recommendation for your store based on 5 years of providing solutions for about 100.000 active Shopify merchants.

1. Home page

1.1 Make the menu sticky

A sticky menu header helps customers to reach out to the menu and access the menu anytime they want. The menu has a search bar, and making a search bar prominent is very important. This helps customers feel rest assured and they can search anytime when they scroll up or down on the home page.

1.2 Show store's products on the home page

Your store has 2 products so I highly recommend you should show all of them on the home page so customers can easily see them.

For each product, you can add an ATC button so customers can take action.

1.3 Add testimonial - customer reviews

You can show rating stars for each product or you can add customer reviews as text and photos.

You can use Loox or Yotpo app to review widgets with photos gallery because both of them integrate with PageFly already. 

Or you can show testimonials in a slideshow, let’s consult my Stella template

Stella – PageFly 2020-12-09 09-11-17.png

1.4 Display social media

As usual, social media is one of the effective ways to get more traffic and make a good connection with your customers. By displaying social media such as Instagram (or Facebook, Twitter) and constantly updating the feed.

=> I have a guide on personalizing the Shopify home page, check it if you are interested in it because it provides many tips.

It would be a good choice for you to have professional sites that look incredible on mobile & desktop without any extra coding, and you will have lots more time focusing on marketing strategies, so you can consider checking PageFly.

If you feel my answer helpful, like it or give it a thumb up. Let me know if you have any questions. Cheers!

PageFly!

PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 90.000+ active merchants.

Check our Evergreen Guide on Moving Your Brick-n-Mortar Store Online.

Want To Strive The Coolest E-commerce Knowledge? Explore Our FREE Video Resources.

Hi @Kaizen_S 

Hope you are well. You have done a pretty good job. Here are some areas where you could consider working on to increase traffic.

Store credits: Store Credits helps to increase the orders, and make customers to buy the products with rewards and store credits. You can give store credits for registration, subscription, Order credits, Cart Value, Item review, Monthly, Birth day, Referral and many more. This will assist you with captivating your customers and hold them. You can compensate your customers to reclaim those focuses. At the point when you will offer focuses to them they will come back again later on to cause a buy to reclaim those focuses. Setup a reward program for giving points and let customers redeem on their next purchase.

Social login: I would like to suggest social login page like login with facebook,  instagram , google ,linked in and twitter. which helps the customer to login easily .

->As per navigation, customers sometimes may lost track of their products they wished to purchase, try to add recently viewed products feature. for this you can consider this shopify app Tuecus

->Fill these empty space with "customer reviews" about product .
Screenshot (20).png

->Place Buy now below product in product page

Screenshot (19).png

->You can create a videos on your products and these also you can share on social media pages daily, this will helpful for your conversions.

I would  wish that you will take this suggestions into consideration to increase traffic into your store.  I suggest our app Tuecus-Customer Account Page for enjoying all this features and to attract customers.

I hope this is helpful ! If you find it useful, leave a like and accept solution to let me know! 

Thanks
team Tuecus

Apps Developer Team |@Tuecus-Customer Page
@Aliexpress Dropshipping & More
If the my answer is helpful to you? Click Like/Accept Solution to let me Know!!
0 Likes
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
3737 214 666

Hello @Kaizen_SThis is AiTrillion- an All-in-one Marketing Platform on Shopify. Here is the feedback on your store covering the points you mentioned for the feedback:

- Add a call to action button 'Shop your Mat' here on the homepage. 

AiTrillion_0-1623740585322.png

- Instead of customers scroll down, add a drop-down on the product page for description and other information as shown in the below screenshot for your reference.

Love_Hair_Product_page.jpg

- Product images and product page looks good. Setup product recommendations on product pages as well as cart pages. Just do these changes as mentioned above.

- Add testimonials on the homepage. It helps in building trust with other visitors.

You need to increase engagement in your store which will capture your visitors and convert them into paying customers. Increasing engagement will help you to bring back visitors who bounced from your site and convert them which will also increase your customer retention 7 x times.

• Setup web push notifications in your store and it will help you in reaching your customers and visitors directly.
  • Setup a reward program for giving points and let customers redeem on their next purchase.
  • Enable Social media conversion techniques on the store for better conversions.
  • Add exit-intent popup. Track when someone is about to leave your website and show the visitor an exit-intent popup with attractive offers and coupon code to complete the purchase.

To implement the above features/ customer engagement or marketing tools in your store, you can install the all-in-one Shopify app AiTrillion. This will help you to maximize engagement in your store and drive conversions. Bring all your marketing efforts to one place and don't bear the hassle of managing multiple apps in your Shopify store.

P.S- Free plan available. Try AiTrillion for free here.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes
EcomGeeks
Shopify Partner
1001 136 327

Hey @Kaizen_S,

Congratulations on the launch of your store! I've taken a look through and I have some feedback for you.

kaizen-01.png

HOMEPAGE BANNER
That main banner area is prime real estate for selling.  One of the keys of selling is getting inside your customers head, what problem do they have that you can solve? What words or phrases do they use that you can as well to show that you understand their needs, I think you've done a good job of writing out your text. My one suggestion would be that instead of "Learn More" the button should be "Buy Now" or "Shop Now", something that brings them to the product instead of more information.

PRODUCT DESCRIPTIONS
I’d recommend working on your product descriptions, they are quite long. You can shorten it up by splitting your information up into tabs. We show you how in this video which you can watch here (no coding):

SEO
One very important piece of selling is getting the right kind of traffic to your store, your target audience ((high traffic is not a good thing if it is the wrong kind of traffic). Good SEO will help you  reach your intended audience organically. By default, Shopify will pull your product titles and descriptions and use that as your SEO (that is what is happening in your case). You don't want to leave your SEO to default, you want to make sure you include the same words that a person trying to find your product would search in Google. We created a video walking you through how to do your SEO that you can watch here: 

SALES CHANNELS
I’d recommend utilizing Shopify’s sales channels for your social media pages. This is going to allow you to tag products that you post on your social media and then have that tag lead to your store. Here is how to implement it for Facebook and Instagram.

SITE IDENTITY
One thing I would recommend is matching the fonts in your store to your logo. Not every piece of text, definitely not the body text but things like headings or page titles. Another thing I'd recommend is developing a color palette for your brand. I would recommend using your logo as the anchor point so you might go back and have it tweaked to add in some color and then use that for things like buttons, link colors and your navigation bar. This is going to level up your store even more and make you look very professional. If this is something you are interested in, it is a service we offer, you can email us at ecomgeeksco@gmail.com for more information. 

I will leave it at that for now but if you would like to talk to us 1-1, we offer sessions where we take a look at your store, identify the greatest issues holding you back, then provide solutions and advice. If you would like to book a session, you can do so here: https://calendly.com/ecomgeeks/1-1-session

We hope our response was helpful, if it was, let us know by giving us a thumbs up and/or marking it as a solution!

Best of luck!

Join our new Facebook Group for Shopify Dropshippers! Winning products, dropshipping advice & more!

Website | Email | YouTube | TikTok | Facebook

0 Likes
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
3737 214 666

Hey @Kaizen_S

I hope you are doing well! Have you implemented the suggestions and found the solution? 

Did you get a chance to try the all-in-one marketing app AiTrillion? If you need help with setting up the features, I will be happy to help or you can email our support at support@aitrillion.com

P.S- Free plan available, install AiTrillion for free here.

Reply Awaited!

Thanks

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes