Feedback on store

Highlighted
18 0 0
Hello really could use some feedback on my store getting about 80-100 people a day no sales.
https://www.swypet.com
0 Likes
Tourist
4 0 1

Hey @Brandon_Brown1 !

First, I think it's awesome that your brand is focused on sustainability! The world certainly needs a lot more of that :)

One thing I would consider doing is going into a bit more detail on how exactly your brand is fighting back against sweatshops and is truly promoting fair trade practices. Also, I would consider doing some user research to figure out whether your users associate some of the items in your store like the electric  monster trucks with sustainability. That being said, I think you're certainly on the right track!

One way to do start doing some of this user research would be to use DetailedFeedback a service for startups like yours to engage with users easily and for less. I hope you check it out!

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
1664 24 175

Hello,

I just had look into your website.
Why you implement your store logo? A very much outlined logo is a simple method to pass on to potential customers that your business is proficient, dependable, and gives quality merchandise or administrations.
Need to differentiate description and specification under product page.
Have you regularly promoted your products through social media pages like Facebook and Instagram? Am unable to find social media pages of your website. And i suggest you can add Facebook page link under Facebook icon.
And I am unable to find refund policies, You can add your store refund policy page in the footer part or header part of your store under home page, having a well-thought-out return policy clearly displayed in your store is key to attracting and keeping your customers. Simply You should give confidence to your customers.

Thanks,
Appfreaker.

https://apps.shopify.com/alidropship
0 Likes
Trailblazer
541 33 129

Hi Brandon,

You have to work on this store a bit harder, on UI and UX issues to build a level of trust amongst visitors which will drive you better sales.
I have reviewed your store, please go through few changes as I have explained you in a simple way.

1. Logo is'nt professional enough, get a better logo and this time move your logo to left extreme and align it with menu if your theme allows.
    Favicon is'nt readable, Check here, it’s simple and will help strengthen your brand.
  2. Can you provide your store with a banner/slider on the home page with good quality images ?
  3. Also work in providing uniformity to images, as they are of different sizes and dimensions. Maintain a standard size through out.
  4. Make sure your social media pages opened at the new tab instead of the same tab. This will ensure your customers stay on your website while looking at your social presence.
  5. Also since you have just started you can have some promotional activity on the site, offer some discounts and add referral code that can help the first time user to gain discount on second order.
  6. You can convert more traffic into qualified leads and customers from the app. SiteKit fast-tracks your business growth by turning visitors into subscribers and customers with lead generation campaigns and high-converting tools.
  7. The default search landing page is bit off, I mean it's empty  https://www.swypet.com/search?q=
    You can show products on that page as well by simply updating the default search on the website with different search solution.
    Additionaly, smart search offers some suggestions when someone is trying to find something to your store.
  8. Lastly, You have over 280 products. I would strongly recommend to replace the default search with advanced search like Sparq which allows synonyms, advanced custom tag filters, spelling correction and other such feature. Visitors with search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users. Check out the features live here.

I hope my feedback will help you converting visitors into customers.
    Neha:)
Sparq is a fast and beautiful search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user friendly and feature rich search
0 Likes
Shopify Partner
157 3 25

Hi ,

A few quick details that immediately popped out at me:

• Unclear favicon: use an easy to recognize favicon that clearly displays your brand. Here is an easy to follow guide to help you "Shopify "How To" 
  • Add a call to action button on your homepage: think "Shop Now" or similar concept to guide your clients where conversion magic happens
  • Unclear homepage: clearly display what  your customers want to see most first and who you are. Then direct them to a product display page or additional pages using a "Call To Action" or the menu bar. If customers have to scroll to find something, they are more likely to leave your site.
  • Add a delayed promotion pop up for deals & discounts: time it so your clients can see what your site is selling before the pop up occurs
  • Add a banner: this will help you to clearly display specials and or other important deals
  • Clearly display your contact information at the footer of your page (in addition to a link to your contact us page): include your (e)mail, phone number, and/ or address (at least 2)
  • Add additional contact details to your contact us page- if your clients cannot contact you or have limited options, that can create trust issues
  • Add an "About Us" page to clearly describe your brand
  • Your refund policy doesn't match your site: do you carry all of the following? "Perishable goods such as food, flowers, newspapers or magazines cannot be returned."
  • 3-5 pictures of each product is optimal variants require additional photos
  • Also, pictures should show items being used by actual people and from multiple angles. Remember, make sure all variants have pictures that clearly display differences as well.
  • Your featured collection does not fit your brand: this will increase the chance that your customers will see you as an unreliable source. Consider sticking to a niche market, which are generally more successful than stores that carry a large range of products
  • When I click to buy a product, there is a delay on the express checkout buttons appearing. Any delay or additional step increases the likelihood that your customers will leave your site.
  • Your facebook page should be updated to better represent your brand, more similarly to how your pinterest site appears
  • consider adding social proof regarding your "fair trade" clothes: currently it appears to be simply your word, where is the proof
  • Some of your products are linked to "404 Errors": be sure all product pages workCapture.PNG

Beyond all those details, there's a good chance that your site isn't optimized for many of the behind the scenes SEO details. You really should consider trying out a Free store analyzer tool to double check your work. It'll notify you of the errors existing behind the scenes and SEO tweaks that would further improve your conversion rates.

Last bit, if you are advertising, you should post and/ or read a bit on the Shopify Ecommerce Marketing forum.  It could improve your site by helping you turn your 80-100 daily visitors into traffic that converts. With that in mind, I strongly suggest looking for an AI automated advertising App from the Shopify App store like this one. As more shops use similar services to target clients and outbid the competition, it will become increasingly important.

If you have any more questions, feel free to contact me. Annnnnnd, if I've been of help, please click "Like" below.

Best of luck with your site!

Smart advertising campaigns across Google and Facebook, using advanced AI technology. https://ecom.adscale.com/shopify
1 Like
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
179 21 41

Hey @!

Cal here from Shopify, thanks for reaching out to us. You've done some great work on the site, but I feel there is plenty you could to improve your conversions. There is a lot of content you could add to the homepage to add more branding, be it product photography, text-based content about your business or testimonials from customers about their experience buying from your store. I would have a look at what competitors in your niche are doing with their landing pages, and try to emulate them as close as possible in terms of user experience. 

Who is your target audience? How are you marketing the business to them? If you're getting 80-100 visits a day, it could mean that you are targeting the wrong consumer. 

Cal | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution 

0 Likes
18 0 0

i have changed up my theme and wanting as much feed back from my store as i can get, making sure everything looks good

come take a look around see what you think, about the speed of the site, setup etc...    https://www.chicberri.com

0 Likes