Feedback on store

Highlighted
1 0 0
Held help from fiver haven’t done ads yet because I haven’t gotten a computer please tell me how can I improve https://loveboxflower.com/
0 Likes

I think the content structure of your store is good. But If I were to improve something, that would be:

• Images: The images are all somehow blurry. You are selling a visually-driven product. Using low-quality images would make it look fake and not appealing.
  • Hero banner: If you notice, the "rose" in the hero banner is different from the product you are selling. This is somehow confusing. The hero banner is where visitors obtain a first impression of what you are selling, you should only feature your available products.

01:17-03.png

• Load speed: Try using Google PageSpeed Insight to test your store and you'll see, there are many things for you to work on. Optimizing your page's load speed will improve your customers experience and also improve your SEO ranking.

01:17-01.png

One last things, I don't think featuring these products in your store is a good idea. Your store is just starting out, you'd better keep it clean, create a sense of calm and stillness, and avoid distracting visitors with anything that can result in site abandonment.

01:17-02.png 

PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder.
- PageFly Page Builder: Website | Facebook | LinkedIn | Group | Youtube
- [Tutorial] Get more tips on using PageFly to soar sales this season
- [Master Guides]: Get Your Shopify Store Ready for Black Friday
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1958 124 434

Hey Loveboxflower,

First of all, you need to add some more products to grab customer traffic and increase store variety. Further, some other tips for store optimization are as follows:

1. Adding some more social links to the footer apart from Facebook and Instagram will help enhance connectivity.
  2. The newsletter needs to be shifted to the footer instead for a more logical site look.
  3. Instagram images need to be added for better brand promotion.
  4. Once you add more products to your store, you can include best sellers and discounts in it for better customer engagement and depicting site peculiarity.
  5. You can also install one of the most popular app Growwave which is all in one marketing platform that helps store owners increase conversions with ease.
  6. Finally, I would also recommend replacing the default search with an advanced search like Sparq which allows synonyms, advanced custom tag filters, spelling correction, and other such features. Visitors with search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.
    Check out the features live here.

You can use Sparq free trial for as many products in your store. After the trial period, you can enjoy with Sparq’s Free Starter Plan for upto 1000* products.

Hope your store improves and receives a lot of success for you in the coming time.

Neha ;)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful product filter and search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to add a custom tag, metadata, or variant based filters on their collection page and upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user-friendly and feature-rich search.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
7 0 3

A good way to increase conversions and boost sales is offering alternative payment options for your customers. I know alot of companies are using installment options that let customers buy now and pay later. I've heard Klarna is a good one maybe look into it?

0 Likes