There are a lot of options which customers have when it comes to Purchasing anything. Therefore you always need to be different from others in order to increase the conversion rate.
Let me walk you through some of the points which will help you improve.
1. As you're dealing in various categories of products, make different collection so that it's easy for the customers to go through them.
2. The space in the right side of logo should be utilized and not left empty.
3. There can be section of featured products, bestsellers, New arrivals, etc in the body. ]
There are many more things which are required to be fixed in your store.
You may go through the 5 min read blog: http://bit.ly/2GPJ8Ie
Feel free to reach out in case of ant doubts.
Hey Bling By Key,
A strong social media presence is a crucial base component to include in any branding efforts. The addition of "Twitter and Linked in" to the footer would contribute to the overall customer association."Facebook and Instagram" social links should be situated in the footer as well. Besides that, The search bar should be situated on the top right of the header instead of the top left. Some other suggestions of mine for optimizing your store to the fullest are as follows:
Wish the store performs very well after its launch.
I have gone through your site. Though it looks good, there are quite a few things missing on your store which if added can really make a lot of difference to the user experience, conversion rate and your overall sales.
Logo & Favicon :
Logo & Favicon -- Your logo should highlight your brand name. Add a favourite icon so users can locate your webpage easily.
A lot can be done to your homepage to make it more informative & attractive.
Your customer views this page to have an in-depth view of the products and services you offer.
App Integration :
Try This App - Cart2Sale ‑ Sales Booster .
11-in-1 App to Maximize your Sales and Conversion
Please check our fully functional Demo Store
Hope these suggestions are useful for you. Wish you many more sales in the future. If you have any queries, do let me know here.
MS Web Designer | Task4Store
20,000+ Tasks Completed | 1000+ Happy Clients
Want to modify or custom changes on store hire me.
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution
Hello @Npickering00, You need to make your store professional.
1. Add a call to action button on the slider images. You need to make your store easy to navigate.
2. Add policies in the footer. Provide contact information.
3. You will get traffic through paid ads but make sure your store is engaging enough to capture visitors and convert them into paying customers. If your store is not engaging then visitors will bounce back from your store and conversions will be low.
4. You need to engage your visitors coming on your site by giving loyalty reward points which will increase repeat purchase and customer lifetime value, chatbot, email marketing, web push notification, reviews and many other. It will help you to run your store smoothly and decrease the bounce rate.
To implement the marketing tools on your store. I would recommend you to install AiTrillion.com. It is 'All in One' Shopify app that has all the essential features in a single app and is a fully integrated app. Plus you don't need to install multiple apps. You can check it out. I am sure you will find it useful.
Cal here from Shopify, thanks for reaching out to us. I can see you have received some amazingly detailed feedback on the work you have done so far. Have you thought about what feedback you are going to implement on the store?
|2 hours ago|
|2 hours ago|
|2 hours ago|
|4 hours ago|
|5 hours ago|