I've taken a look at your store. The design is very professional and well done. I've some suggestions to increase the conversion rate.
1. Add a form in Contact Us page for better customer interaction.
2. You can add testimonials on the home page to make the store look more professional.
3. Add the Home page link at the starting of the main menu.
4. Discounts and limited-time offers will help to increase sales.
5. Add the section for email Newsletter in the footer so that its available in all pages.
6. Add more specific product title/url in product pages.
Creating the perfect SEO product title/url can help the search engine understand exactly what it is you are selling and drive more traffic to your site. So try to keep the product title/url unique and more specific.
7. Add filters in collection pages to help your visitors narrow in on the specific product they're looking for and find products they might be interested in based on certain features (e.g. size, color, category)
8. Add sorting feature in collection pages for changing the order of any product listing whereby users can choose which criteria they want the products to be listed by.
Before you think of ranking you should ensure your pages are found (indexed by Google). You can submit your store content regularly to all the major engines, or consider using a convenient tool like flare by Mansion Ecommerce. flare automatically detects site changes and verifiably informs major search engines like Google & Bing. You can get your free Google Index Score through flare. Plus! Only flare can submit individual URLs to Google & Bing, allowing your prioritized pages to be indexed first and fast.
Hope this was helpful!
Hi there! Maggie, Shopify Expert here
Really great looking website and engaging homepage. You explain step by step how this works, which is very user-friendly. One thing I noticed is that the video cover image button overlaps the text - so consider realigning it:
Social media - make sure to open the icons on your website in new tabs, so you don’t lose valuable traffic. Please check this helpful guide: https://help.shopify.com/en/themes/customization/navigation/open-external-links-in-new-browser
Here are a few guides that might help:
If you found these tips useful, please like this post and leave a 5* review on my TrustPilot profile. Thank you!
Looking for a more detailed critique? Reserve your free website audit here: https://www.rockpapercopy.com/audit/
Rock Paper Copy
Shopify Expert | Ecommerce SEO Wizard
@funnyaprons welcome to Shopify family.
1. I like that you connected your FB messenger to you store, it helps to save conversations in one place +you have one more way of remarketing activities)))
2. You need reviews because customers belive to customers but not your product description..
if you have reviews with photos and feedbacks with a different lexicon you will have a better conversion for sure.