Feedback on store!

Highlighted
Tourist
10 0 1

I've just got my first 10 sales whilst been open for about a month and a half. But I know I have so much further to go, I'd like some feedback on my store. 

Currently I know I need to changes the images and get better quality images. 

Any feedback would be great to make it look more professional and increase the amount of viewers to my store! 

https://www.thethree0five.com/

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1472 93 321

Hi rahulissar,

Your site is great, the men's t-shirts collections is amazing.

I have reviewed your website briefly and here are some of my feedbacks that you can implement on the site easily.

1. Add "add to cart" option in your best sellers section on home page.
  2. You can add Sitemap on the site footer, it’s good for SEO purpose.
  3. Add an email address, if not a phone number, on the Contact page. It will add an additional level of trust to your store.
  4. Add Sale page, I can see you have product on discounted rate.
  5. Also since you have just started you can have some promotional activity on the site, offer some discounts and add referral code that can help the first time user to gain discount on second order.
  6. Instead of having the size chart as a image in the product, Make a new page and link that page on the product. This will give users the better access to size chart while reviewing the product.
  7. Make sure each product has 3 - 5 images as that will help someone decide if they want to purchase.
  8. Make sure all your product images are the same size and dimensions. This is going to help tie your site together
  9. Add a longer product description as this is how you convince someone to buy on your site. Plus it helps with SEO and ranking in organic search.
  10. The default search landing page is bit off, I mean it's empty. You can show products on that page as well by simply updating the default search on the website with different search solution such as Sparq.

I hope my feedback will help you converting visitors into customers.

May it rains customers and orders,

Neha :)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user friendly and feature rich search
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
74 6 26

Hello rahulissar, 

Your store looks very nice and you have some very interesting items for sale. Here are some things that can be improved: 

• I would advise you to add your socials into the footer of your store. Social media is crucial for online sales and marketing nowadays. When you add the links, please make sure that when clicked they are being loaded in a separate window. This way your customers will still have your website open, so they could continue shopping in it. 
  • I noticed that the "Customer Support" link in your footer leads to the HomePage again - https://www.screencast.com/t/vlL6ZsXm7Z . I would advise you to replace this with a "Contact Us" page where customers can get in touch with you, if they have any questions on any of the products in your store 
  • Once the above two are fixed you can look around for some apps that can further improve your sales in the Shopify app store - https://apps.shopify.com/ . For example, this one - http://discountonleave.apps.isenselabs.com/ will help you recover some of your leaving customers with a discount to exit intent.
  • You can also add a small discount for customers that decide to subscribe for your newsletters. - https://www.screencast.com/t/lIGMWsfBQD

Hope this helps :)

0 Likes
Highlighted

Your store is going to need some work on the small items to make it better. Here are some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase.

Homepage Feedback

1. I would clean up the design of your homepage as the images you are using for each category section are a different size. Each image should be the same size as the one beside it to make it feel more cohesive

2. I would delay the 20% off popup to one minute to give me a bit more time to look around the homepage

3. Make sure the main product images for each product has the same theme / style as some have white vs non-white background right now. This is going to help tie your site together when people are looking at your collection pages

Product Page  Feedback

1. Move the sizing chart off your product pages and make a new page for this. That way you can link to it from your product pages and in the footer. This will clean up your page and make it look more professional

2. Add a longer product description as this is how you convince someone to buy on your site. Plus it helps with SEO and ranking in organic search

3. Make sure all your product images are the same size and dimensions. This is going to help tie your site together

4. Remove the payment logos off the product pages and keep it in the footer

Your store just needs some tweaks to take it up a level.  Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know.

We help ecommerce brands create, manage and scale profitable PPC campaigns across North America, Europe and Australia. We also help with Conversion Rate Optimization: TakeSomeRisk.com

P.S. Take my Google Shopping Course and help grow your revenue this month.
0 Likes